Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Morning Fishy.  How were the outcomes of weekend sports activities?
Morning Dave, sorry had a few fires to put out this morning. Sports were good, won his hockey game yesterday. My Giants are quite another story, thank god the Devils are off to a great start
Giants are working on next year's draft picks I'm afraid.  Lots of injuries and personnel neglect over the last few years.

Morning BrunetteForAChangeDean.
so far a needed day of rest.

Morning BrunetteForAChangeDean.
so far a needed day of rest.
I thought that was supposed to be 7 days a week?

How are you feeling by the way?  Treatment working on loosening up those joints?

@ Mayor T - it is that time of the year for you again and here is just what you need to relax after your daily hiding ventures.  On special at Holt's!

Angry Elf Suave Toro
Only $1.49 per cigar... Save 76% + FREE Shipping!

Morning Fish and Dean

Morning BrunetteForAChangeDean.
so far a needed day of rest.
I thought that was supposed to be 7 days a week?

How are you feeling by the way?  Treatment working on loosening up those joints?
treatment stopped. surgery in December. no meds a month before or a month after. so you need not guess how much I hurt.

Got to decide on kitchen appliances today, Lowes and Home Depot have some good sales going.

Anybody got any positive or negative thoughts/experiences  on Samsung or LG?  They seem to have the best overall designs.

Got to decide on kitchen appliances today, Lowes and Home Depot have some good sales going.

Anybody got any positive or negative thoughts/experiences  on Samsung or LG?  They seem to have the best overall designs.
not me, I use to buy LG, now I shop for price. that Amana washer I bought so far is nice.

Based on the Sheriff's statement here is the likely connection leading to the crazies strange choice of locations.

Texas shooter targeted the church where his second wife's family worshipped

Wilson County Sheriff Joe Tackett said Monday that his ex in-laws attended the First Baptist Church

Got to decide on kitchen appliances today, Lowes and Home Depot have some good sales going.

Anybody got any positive or negative thoughts/experiences  on Samsung or LG?  They seem to have the best overall designs.
not me, I use to buy LG, now I shop for price. that Amana washer I bought so far is nice.
Amana along with KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn-Air and several others are all owned by Whirlpool now.

Morning Fishy.  How were the outcomes of weekend sports activities?
Morning Dave, sorry had a few fires to put out this morning. Sports were good, won his hockey game yesterday. My Giants are quite another story, thank god the Devils are off to a great start
Giants are working on next year's draft picks I'm afraid.  Lots of injuries and personnel neglect over the last few years.
All of the sudden they're a mess, I guess Coughlin wasn't the problem  ::)

Got to decide on kitchen appliances today, Lowes and Home Depot have some good sales going.

Anybody got any positive or negative thoughts/experiences  on Samsung or LG?  They seem to have the best overall designs.
not me, I use to buy LG, now I shop for price. that Amana washer I bought so far is nice.
Amana along with KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn-Air and several others are all owned by Whirlpool now.
Avoid Electrolux.

good morning guys.
when did Dean get his redheads, instead of stars?
Good morning fellow BotL's

Morning, muchachos.

Got to decide on kitchen appliances today, Lowes and Home Depot have some good sales going.

Anybody got any positive or negative thoughts/experiences  on Samsung or LG?  They seem to have the best overall designs.
not me, I use to buy LG, now I shop for price. that Amana washer I bought so far is nice.
Amana along with KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn-Air and several others are all owned by Whirlpool now.
We just bought a Electrolux front loading washer at Reno's, cause:
1. We have bought most of our appliances there,
2. I was told "I don't do the laundry, so I have no say in what we buy!",
3. Lowes and Home Depot offer free delivery, and we don't want that.
4. Since I have Lowes, and Home depot Credit cards, with 5% off, or no interest for major purchases, it doesn't make sense to shop there.
5. Since she made the decisions, I let her put it on her MasterCard.
6. I got to pick where we had lunch, a local brew house, and
I had a dozen oysters, and pulled pork sliders.  She was so happy to spend
hundreds more on a washer, then needed,
I got to go to a place, she has been saying no to since it opened.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7