Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Thought for Today: "There is no such thing as a little freedom. Either you are all free, or you are not free." - Walter Cronkite, American news anchorman (born this date in 1916, died 2009).

Today's Birthdays: Actress Loretta Swit is 80. Rhythm-and-blues singer Harry Elston (Friends of Distinction) is 79. Blues singer Delbert McClinton is 77. Former first lady Laura Bush is 71. Actress Ivonne Coll is 70. Actress Markie Post is 67. Rock singer-musician Chris Difford (Squeeze) is 63. Country singer Kim Forester (The Forester Sisters) is 57. Actress-comedian Kathy Griffin is 57. Actor Ralph Macchio is 56. "Survivor" host Jeff Probst is 56. Actor Matthew McConaughey is 48. Rapper-producer Sean "Puffy" Combs is 48. Talk show host Bethenny Frankel is 47. Actor Anthony Ruivivar is 47. Soul/jazz singer Gregory Porter is 46. Rhythm-and-blues singer Shawn Rivera (Az Yet) is 46. Celebrity chef Curtis Stone is 42. Actress Heather Tom is 42. Rhythm-and-blues/gospel singer George Huff is 37. Actress Emme Rylan is 37. Actor Chris Greene (Film: "Loving") is 35.
Funny, also my son's birthday and he is a big Matthew McConaughey fan after meeting him and his family when he worked at the golf resort.  Boy said he was one of the two nicest of the many famous people he met there.

brunette on her way home, time to get ready for the Stone Crab festival.

brunette on her way home, time to get ready for the Stone Crab festival.
DiversityDean!

brunette on her way home, time to get ready for the Stone Crab festival.
DiversityDean!
picking up a friend north of Inglis, may catch her later at the festival, or again tonight.

how are the hackers this morning Dave?

how are the hackers this morning Dave?
We are living at my son's house this weekend so no golf watch.  Son, DIL and other family members all went to GA for the football game and we are taking care of all the dogs here.

Alligator watching for entertainment here.

how are the hackers this morning Dave?
We are living at my son's house this weekend so no golf watch.  Son, DIL and other family members all went to GA for the football game and we are taking care of all the dogs here.

Alligator watching for entertainment here.
ha, about as interesting as watching grass grow? relaxing anyway.

how are the hackers this morning Dave?
We are living at my son's house this weekend so no golf watch.  Son, DIL and other family members all went to GA for the football game and we are taking care of all the dogs here.

Alligator watching for entertainment here.
ha, about as interesting as watching grass grow? relaxing anyway.
Stress Free Relaxing to the greatest extent possible is what my life is all about!

heading out.

brunette on her way home, time to get ready for the Stone Crab festival.
DiversityDean!
picking up a friend north of Inglis, may catch her later at the festival, or again tonight.
What did that doctor give you at the visit this week?

how are the hackers this morning Dave?
We are living at my son's house this weekend so no golf watch.  Son, DIL and other family members all went to GA for the football game and we are taking care of all the dogs here.

Alligator watching for entertainment here.
Expecting a tasty chicken BBQ.

brunette on her way home, time to get ready for the Stone Crab festival.
Cross your fingers that the crabs festival didn't already happen.

how are the hackers this morning Dave?
We are living at my son's house this weekend so no golf watch.  Son, DIL and other family members all went to GA for the football game and we are taking care of all the dogs here.

Alligator watching for entertainment here.
Expecting a tasty chicken BBQ.
Smoked wings tonight if that is close enough :)
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4