Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Hear from the contractor today?

The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would hire them away.
Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children.
King Edward VIII (1894 - 1972)

I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution.
Wernher von Braun (1912 - 1977)
Some good quotes this morning,  Dave, though that first one hits a little close to home on the banter with the relative high percentage of gubmint workers here.
who you calling a worker?

TGIF lull.... ???

Morning FlipFlop!
Did you see the Gurkha build your own special on CI?

Morning FlipFlop!
Did you see the Gurkha build your own special on CI?
haven't opened the page yet, don't really need a "free"
tabletop lighter.

Morning, muchachos. Day three of the crud.

Morning FlipFlop!
Did you see the Gurkha build your own special on CI?
haven't opened the page yet, don't really need a "free"
tabletop lighter.
What's "need" got to do with it?

Mornin', Flip.

Morning, muchachos. Day three of the crud.
Good morning, CruddyRaz. Not getting any better? Have you been to a doctor?

Morning, muchachos. Day three of the crud.
Good morning, CruddyRaz. Not getting any better? Have you been to a doctor?
For a cold?  Nah.  It's unpleasant, but not remotely the worst bug I've ever had.  And it isn't the flu.  So all the doctor will do is say, "Yep, you got a virus." Then he'll prescribe antibiotics I don't need, just because he can, and the insurance company will hit me for $175 because I have a high deductable.  No thanks.  This is the crud, you treat it with homemade chicken soup and Alka-Seltzer cold medicine, and I've got stocks of both. ;-)

Morning, men.  Heading home this evening. Love those Friday night flights.
Same tight connection?  TWSS?
Haha, too tight by Dave standards, 1 hr 10 min.
No margin for error there.  I'm guessing flights are out of the same terminal at least...
Connection is at BWI, and the gates couldn't be farther apart.

Morning, muchachos. Day three of the crud.
Good morning, CruddyRaz. Not getting any better? Have you been to a doctor?
For a cold?  Nah.  It's unpleasant, but not remotely the worst bug I've ever had.  And it isn't the flu.  So all the doctor will do is say, "Yep, you got a virus." Then he'll prescribe antibiotics I don't need, just because he can, and the insurance company will hit me for $175 because I have a high deductable.  No thanks.  This is the crud, you treat it with homemade chicken soup and Alka-Seltzer cold medicine, and I've got stocks of both. ;-)
a cup of hot tea, laced with lemon, honey, and southern comfort works too!

Morning, men.  Heading home this evening. Love those Friday night flights.
Same tight connection?  TWSS?
Haha, too tight by Dave standards, 1 hr 10 min.
No margin for error there.  I'm guessing flights are out of the same terminal at least...
Connection is at BWI, and the gates couldn't be farther apart.
Interesting, and both are SW?

Morning, muchachos. Day three of the crud.
Good morning, CruddyRaz. Not getting any better? Have you been to a doctor?
For a cold?  Nah.  It's unpleasant, but not remotely the worst bug I've ever had.  And it isn't the flu.  So all the doctor will do is say, "Yep, you got a virus." Then he'll prescribe antibiotics I don't need, just because he can, and the insurance company will hit me for $175 because I have a high deductable.  No thanks.  This is the crud, you treat it with homemade chicken soup and Alka-Seltzer cold medicine, and I've got stocks of both. ;-)
a cup of hot tea, laced with lemon, honey, and southern comfort works too!
Substitute out that SoCo with a whiskey and I'll agree.

CarolinaDave will be overjoyed to hear:

FORT WORTH, Texas -- Aric Almirola is set to replace Danica Patrick in the Stewart-Haas Racing No. 10 car next season, and new SHR sponsor Smithfield also has agreed to continue a relationship with Richard Petty Motorsports, sources said.

Morning, muchachos. Day three of the crud.
Good morning, CruddyRaz. Not getting any better? Have you been to a doctor?
For a cold?  Nah.  It's unpleasant, but not remotely the worst bug I've ever had.  And it isn't the flu.  So all the doctor will do is say, "Yep, you got a virus." Then he'll prescribe antibiotics I don't need, just because he can, and the insurance company will hit me for $175 because I have a high deductable.  No thanks.  This is the crud, you treat it with homemade chicken soup and Alka-Seltzer cold medicine, and I've got stocks of both. ;-)
a cup of hot tea, laced with lemon, honey, and southern comfort works too!
Substitute out that SoCo with a whiskey and I'll agree.
Either way, it will make you feel better, but it's the worst thing you can do to your throat.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8