Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2017, 08:05:14 AM »

Good morning guys. It's golf day and I'm going to give it a try.
54° and clear. WTF this is Florida!
Morning Dean

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2017, 08:09:30 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, Fish, and Mr. Mayor.  43 deg here, a bit nippy on the ride in, but I ain't complaining.  Will be a very pleasant 80 deg later.

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2017, 08:16:43 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, Fish, and Mr. Mayor.  43 deg here, a bit nippy on the ride in, but I ain't complaining.  Will be a very pleasant 80 deg later.
Morning Bean

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2017, 08:20:56 AM »

Good morning guys. It's golf day and I'm going to give it a try.
54° and clear. WTF this is Florida!
Morning Dean
Has nothing to do with insanity. My body has hurt too much to play but today I'm not feeling too bad.

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2017, 08:33:21 AM »

That's one way to jumpstart a car...

http://wspa.com/2017/10/24/cam-catches-lightning-striking-car-in-greer/
And the article provides no clue as to the condition of the car afterward.  Lazy reporting.

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2017, 08:34:44 AM »

Good morning boys, hump day and it feels like it
No joke.

Good morning, Scott.

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2017, 08:46:37 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, Fish, and Mr. Mayor.  43 deg here, a bit nippy on the ride in, but I ain't complaining.  Will be a very pleasant 80 deg later.
At least it isn't wet.  Morning Mr. Bean.

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2017, 09:09:20 AM »

Do we know what happened to LTG?

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2017, 09:33:48 AM »

Bean had a late and lonely bantering night.

Thanks for the Internet info.
Did a nice wrap-up though...

Looks like I'm PW'ing here.  SCDave is in bed, the NJ boys are at Jaime's, Dean is with a redhead and discovering that the carpet does not match the drapes, UNTony is on a conference call with Senegal or some other hand-out country, NJDave is planning his reemergence as SCDave2, Oy is smoking another Cuban and waiting for the first snowflake to appear, Fish is planning his third vacation this quarter, Short Stack is wrestling with an obstinate boiler, CB is doing curls with a purse, flip is eating who knows what, Ogie is fresh out of free ship codes, and LTG is watching the Browns stink up the place again.
Except that we weren't at Jamie's. That's supposed to be tomorrow night. Sheesh.
Flip probably confused him, and for that matter Flip might still be sitting there wondering where everybody is.
Real possibility there....he's probably waiting outside....
That would suck. I hope not.

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2017, 09:34:38 AM »

Bean had a late and lonely bantering night.

Thanks for the Internet info.
Did a nice wrap-up though...

Looks like I'm PW'ing here.  SCDave is in bed, the NJ boys are at Jaime's, Dean is with a redhead and discovering that the carpet does not match the drapes, UNTony is on a conference call with Senegal or some other hand-out country, NJDave is planning his reemergence as SCDave2, Oy is smoking another Cuban and waiting for the first snowflake to appear, Fish is planning his third vacation this quarter, Short Stack is wrestling with an obstinate boiler, CB is doing curls with a purse, flip is eating who knows what, Ogie is fresh out of free ship codes, and LTG is watching the Browns stink up the place again.
Except that we weren't at Jamie's. That's supposed to be tomorrow night. Sheesh.
I thought it was last night too
Obviously, I wasn't very clear. Now I really feel horrible.

« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2017, 09:40:50 AM »

Good morning guys. It's golf day and I'm going to give it a try.
54° and clear. WTF this is Florida!
Make sure you put on some sunscreen.

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2017, 09:41:28 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, Fish, and Mr. Mayor.  43 deg here, a bit nippy on the ride in, but I ain't complaining.  Will be a very pleasant 80 deg later.
Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2017, 09:45:27 AM »

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2017, 09:47:03 AM »

Good morning guys. It's golf day and I'm going to give it a try.
54° and clear. WTF this is Florida!
Make sure you put on some sunscreen.
No need.  He's cultivating his Florida Senior leather skin.

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2017, 09:49:53 AM »

Do we know what happened to LTG?
He got bored.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7