Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2017, 07:07:51 PM »

Gawdammit.

Had guys here to clean the ducts. Contractor cutting tile. Utter freaking chaos. The dog was freaking out. And in the midst of all this the bird made a run for it. Couldn't slam any doors because there were big hoses running through. Bird made it to an open door and...gone.

I'm gonna be on everybody's shit list tonight.

Stupid day.

« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2017, 07:24:31 PM »

Gawdammit.

Had guys here to clean the ducts. Contractor cutting tile. Utter freaking chaos. The dog was freaking out. And in the midst of all this the bird made a run for it. Couldn't slam any doors because there were big hoses running through. Bird made it to an open door and...gone.

I'm gonna be on everybody's shit list tonight.

Stupid day.
I can help you out, I have a cockatiel that was my dads and all you need to do is send me your mailing address , boom bird came back home.

« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2017, 07:25:52 PM »

Gawdammit.

Had guys here to clean the ducts. Contractor cutting tile. Utter freaking chaos. The dog was freaking out. And in the midst of all this the bird made a run for it. Couldn't slam any doors because there were big hoses running through. Bird made it to an open door and...gone.

I'm gonna be on everybody's shit list tonight.

Stupid day.
I can help you out, I have a cockade that was my dads and all you need to do is send me your mailing address , boom bird came back home.
Did you mean cockatiel? If so, I'll pay the damned shipping.

« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2017, 07:34:17 PM »

Gawdammit.

Had guys here to clean the ducts. Contractor cutting tile. Utter freaking chaos. The dog was freaking out. And in the midst of all this the bird made a run for it. Couldn't slam any doors because there were big hoses running through. Bird made it to an open door and...gone.

I'm gonna be on everybody's shit list tonight.

Stupid day.
I can help you out, I have a cockade that was my dads and all you need to do is send me your mailing address , boom bird came back home.
Did you mean cockatiel? If so, I'll pay the damned shipping.
Yes, I just corrected Apples version of the name.  His name is Pepper and he is about 17 years old

« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2017, 07:54:00 PM »

Can't get the picture to post, but frost on the car this morning...not quite ready for that!
Hope you had an ice scraper or an old cassette tape to help with the windows.
It was light.  Defroster took care of it without much delay.
Figured as much. Besides, where would one even get a cassette tape these days.

« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2017, 07:55:34 PM »

Can't get the picture to post, but frost on the car this morning...not quite ready for that!
Hope you had an ice scraper or an old cassette tape to help with the windows.
It was light.  Defroster took care of it without much delay.
Figured as much. Besides, where would one even get a cassette tape these days.
Even I threw all of those away!

« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2017, 07:57:53 PM »

Gawdammit.

Had guys here to clean the ducts. Contractor cutting tile. Utter freaking chaos. The dog was freaking out. And in the midst of all this the bird made a run for it. Couldn't slam any doors because there were big hoses running through. Bird made it to an open door and...gone.

I'm gonna be on everybody's shit list tonight.

Stupid day.
That blows. Sorry you're having a rough day. Guess I shouldn't bitch.

« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2017, 07:59:31 PM »

Gawdammit.

Had guys here to clean the ducts. Contractor cutting tile. Utter freaking chaos. The dog was freaking out. And in the midst of all this the bird made a run for it. Couldn't slam any doors because there were big hoses running through. Bird made it to an open door and...gone.

I'm gonna be on everybody's shit list tonight.

Stupid day.
That blows. Sorry you're having a rough day. Guess I shouldn't bitch.
Yeah, you should bitch. We'll bitch together. Have a whiskey on the rocks. I'm already two ahead of you...and I'm still working.

« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2017, 08:11:22 PM »

Gawdammit.

Had guys here to clean the ducts. Contractor cutting tile. Utter freaking chaos. The dog was freaking out. And in the midst of all this the bird made a run for it. Couldn't slam any doors because there were big hoses running through. Bird made it to an open door and...gone.

I'm gonna be on everybody's shit list tonight.

Stupid day.
That blows. Sorry you're having a rough day. Guess I shouldn't bitch.
Yeah, you should bitch. We'll bitch together. Have a whiskey on the rocks. I'm already two ahead of you...and I'm still working.
I've gotta get dinner going first but I do think I've earned a couple of drinks.

« Reply #99 on: October 11, 2017, 08:12:28 PM »

Nationals beat the Cubs 5-0 series tied 2-2

« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2017, 08:12:55 PM »

Gawdammit.

Had guys here to clean the ducts. Contractor cutting tile. Utter freaking chaos. The dog was freaking out. And in the midst of all this the bird made a run for it. Couldn't slam any doors because there were big hoses running through. Bird made it to an open door and...gone.

I'm gonna be on everybody's shit list tonight.

Stupid day.
That blows. Sorry you're having a rough day. Guess I shouldn't bitch.
Yeah, you should bitch. We'll bitch together. Have a whiskey on the rocks. I'm already two ahead of you...and I'm still working.
I've gotta get dinner going first but I do think I've earned a couple of drinks.
At least a couple!

« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2017, 08:43:55 PM »

Gawdammit.

Had guys here to clean the ducts. Contractor cutting tile. Utter freaking chaos. The dog was freaking out. And in the midst of all this the bird made a run for it. Couldn't slam any doors because there were big hoses running through. Bird made it to an open door and...gone.

I'm gonna be on everybody's shit list tonight.

Stupid day.
That blows. Sorry you're having a rough day. Guess I shouldn't bitch.
Yeah, you should bitch. We'll bitch together. Have a whiskey on the rocks. I'm already two ahead of you...and I'm still working.
I've gotta get dinner going first but I do think I've earned a couple of drinks.
At least a couple!
I'm out of bourbon. May have to go with rum.

« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2017, 09:11:48 PM »

Gawdammit.

Had guys here to clean the ducts. Contractor cutting tile. Utter freaking chaos. The dog was freaking out. And in the midst of all this the bird made a run for it. Couldn't slam any doors because there were big hoses running through. Bird made it to an open door and...gone.

I'm gonna be on everybody's shit list tonight.

Stupid day.
That blows. Sorry you're having a rough day. Guess I shouldn't bitch.
Yeah, you should bitch. We'll bitch together. Have a whiskey on the rocks. I'm already two ahead of you...and I'm still working.
I've gotta get dinner going first but I do think I've earned a couple of drinks.
At least a couple!
I'm out of bourbon. May have to go with rum.
You don't plan very far ahead do you?

« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2017, 09:12:37 PM »

Gawdammit.

Had guys here to clean the ducts. Contractor cutting tile. Utter freaking chaos. The dog was freaking out. And in the midst of all this the bird made a run for it. Couldn't slam any doors because there were big hoses running through. Bird made it to an open door and...gone.

I'm gonna be on everybody's shit list tonight.

Stupid day.
That blows. Sorry you're having a rough day. Guess I shouldn't bitch.
Yeah, you should bitch. We'll bitch together. Have a whiskey on the rocks. I'm already two ahead of you...and I'm still working.
I've gotta get dinner going first but I do think I've earned a couple of drinks.
At least a couple!
I'm out of bourbon. May have to go with rum.
You don't plan very far ahead do you?
My liquor cabinet is stocked like my humidor.  Gonna die before I run out.

« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2017, 09:14:07 PM »

Gawdammit.

Had guys here to clean the ducts. Contractor cutting tile. Utter freaking chaos. The dog was freaking out. And in the midst of all this the bird made a run for it. Couldn't slam any doors because there were big hoses running through. Bird made it to an open door and...gone.

I'm gonna be on everybody's shit list tonight.

Stupid day.
That blows. Sorry you're having a rough day. Guess I shouldn't bitch.
Yeah, you should bitch. We'll bitch together. Have a whiskey on the rocks. I'm already two ahead of you...and I'm still working.
I've gotta get dinner going first but I do think I've earned a couple of drinks.
At least a couple!
I'm out of bourbon. May have to go with rum.
You don't plan very far ahead do you?
Certain things a man does not run out of and bourbon is one of them!  Sheesh, what if a snowstorm hit
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8