Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2017, 07:41:55 AM »

It's so humid the porch screen is fogged up.
71° here 98% humidity, going into the 90's. even too hot and humid for me.

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2017, 07:43:12 AM »

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2017, 07:44:27 AM »

Good morning Dave's, Scott, and Tony. Fought with the garbage man this morning. Gotta find another collector.
Hope you don't have a black eye or busted nose
different vendor. still refused to take my garbage.

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2017, 07:44:36 AM »

It's so humid the porch screen is fogged up.
CNS...That's humid!
Lived in Louisiana over 30 years and I have never seen humidity like it has been here since Friday.

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2017, 07:48:38 AM »

Good morning Dave's, Scott, and Tony. Fought with the garbage man this morning. Gotta find another collector.
Hope you don't have a black eye or busted nose
different vendor. still refused to take my garbage.
This may be a record cease & desist eviction time, the second time in a week causing trouble.

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2017, 07:51:22 AM »

Good morning Dave's, Scott, and Tony. Fought with the garbage man this morning. Gotta find another collector.
Hope you don't have a black eye or busted nose
different vendor. still refused to take my garbage.
This may be a record cease & desist eviction time, the second time in a week causing trouble.
I pay $67 quarterly for garbage service and I haven't had my trash picked up in 3 weeks. I'm pissed.

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2017, 07:56:18 AM »

Good morning boys
Good morning, Scott.

That was strange, my phone couldn't connect for the last hour. I hope that doesn't mean I need to start shopping for a new one.

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2017, 07:57:01 AM »

A second Thought For The Day:

"Roger Goodell Is Full Of Crap"  Brandon Tatum, Retired Cop

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2017, 07:59:21 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave, SchoolDazeTony and VacayFishy.
Good morning, MNDave.

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2017, 07:59:34 AM »

Good morning Dave's, Scott, and Tony. Fought with the garbage man this morning. Gotta find another collector.
Hope you don't have a black eye or busted nose
different vendor. still refused to take my garbage.
This may be a record cease & desist eviction time, the second time in a week causing trouble.
I pay $67 quarterly for garbage service and I haven't had my trash picked up in 3 weeks. I'm pissed.
And what is their reason beyond the fact you have only lived there for 1 week?

Advantage of condo life - someone else worries about the garbage service.

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2017, 08:01:49 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave, SchoolDazeTony and VacayFishy.
Morning Dave. I had an interesting smoking experience on Sunday. First I tried the 601 Kryptonite, was ok. Next I had my first JD Howard and loved it, will have to smoke another but it was much higher in the line for me that I expected
Hadn't I given you one [JDH] in the past?

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2017, 08:03:28 AM »

Good morning Dave's, Scott, and Tony. Fought with the garbage man this morning. Gotta find another collector.
Good morning, Dean. Ya gotta be careful with those waste management people.

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2017, 08:03:50 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave, SchoolDazeTony and VacayFishy.
Morning Dave. I had an interesting smoking experience on Sunday. First I tried the 601 Kryptonite, was ok. Next I had my first JD Howard and loved it, will have to smoke another but it was much higher in the line for me that I expected
Hadn't I given you one [JDH] in the past?

no

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2017, 08:04:51 AM »

It's so humid the porch screen is fogged up.
71° here 98% humidity, going into the 90's. even too hot and humid for me.
34 with no humidity here.

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2017, 08:06:26 AM »

Good morning Dave's, Scott, and Tony. Fought with the garbage man this morning. Gotta find another collector.
Hope you don't have a black eye or busted nose
different vendor. still refused to take my garbage.
This may be a record cease & desist eviction time, the second time in a week causing trouble.
I pay $67 quarterly for garbage service and I haven't had my trash picked up in 3 weeks. I'm pissed.
And what is their reason beyond the fact you have only lived there for 1 week?

Advantage of condo life - someone else worries about the garbage service.
One of many advantages.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8