Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2017, 09:14:36 PM »

Gawdammit.

Had guys here to clean the ducts. Contractor cutting tile. Utter freaking chaos. The dog was freaking out. And in the midst of all this the bird made a run for it. Couldn't slam any doors because there were big hoses running through. Bird made it to an open door and...gone.

I'm gonna be on everybody's shit list tonight.

Stupid day.
That blows. Sorry you're having a rough day. Guess I shouldn't bitch.
Yeah, you should bitch. We'll bitch together. Have a whiskey on the rocks. I'm already two ahead of you...and I'm still working.
I've gotta get dinner going first but I do think I've earned a couple of drinks.
At least a couple!
I'm out of bourbon. May have to go with rum.
You don't plan very far ahead do you?
My liquor cabinet is stocked like my humidor.  Gonna die before I run out.
+1

Edit:  I might run out of rum but never bourbon, scotch or vodka.

« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2017, 09:18:56 PM »

Only recently after at least 20 years  have I been smoking more than I buy and it is close now.

« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2017, 09:52:49 PM »

Gawdammit.

Had guys here to clean the ducts. Contractor cutting tile. Utter freaking chaos. The dog was freaking out. And in the midst of all this the bird made a run for it. Couldn't slam any doors because there were big hoses running through. Bird made it to an open door and...gone.

I'm gonna be on everybody's shit list tonight.

Stupid day.
That blows. Sorry you're having a rough day. Guess I shouldn't bitch.
Yeah, you should bitch. We'll bitch together. Have a whiskey on the rocks. I'm already two ahead of you...and I'm still working.
I've gotta get dinner going first but I do think I've earned a couple of drinks.
At least a couple!
I'm out of bourbon. May have to go with rum.
You don't plan very far ahead do you?
Planning is what I do for a living. Don't enjoy it in my personal life.

« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2017, 11:17:37 PM »

Gawdammit.

Had guys here to clean the ducts. Contractor cutting tile. Utter freaking chaos. The dog was freaking out. And in the midst of all this the bird made a run for it. Couldn't slam any doors because there were big hoses running through. Bird made it to an open door and...gone.

I'm gonna be on everybody's shit list tonight.

Stupid day.
That blows. Sorry you're having a rough day. Guess I shouldn't bitch.
Yeah, you should bitch. We'll bitch together. Have a whiskey on the rocks. I'm already two ahead of you...and I'm still working.
I've gotta get dinner going first but I do think I've earned a couple of drinks.
At least a couple!
I'm out of bourbon. May have to go with rum.
You don't plan very far ahead do you?
Planning is what I do for a living. Don't enjoy it in my personal life.
There is a difference between planning and being prepared.

« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2017, 11:18:21 PM »

[...]

You don't run out of toilet paper do you?

« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2017, 12:00:05 AM »

[...]

Maybe I do. I can't wait to shake your hand again.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]