Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2017, 08:20:23 AM »

Gotta spend some time at Verizon today. Dropped my phone and even with the Otter Box my screen cracked.
Sheesh, breaking it with an otter box on it takes a pretty heavy bump.

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2017, 08:30:52 AM »

Gotta spend some time at Verizon today. Dropped my phone and even with the Otter Box my screen cracked.
Sheesh, breaking it with an otter box on it takes a pretty heavy bump.
Landed flat on it's face in the concrete driveway.

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2017, 08:35:47 AM »

Gotta spend some time at Verizon today. Dropped my phone and even with the Otter Box my screen cracked.
Sheesh, breaking it with an otter box on it takes a pretty heavy bump.
Landed flat on it's face in the concrete driveway.
That's going to leave a mark.

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2017, 08:36:50 AM »

Gotta spend some time at Verizon today. Dropped my phone and even with the Otter Box my screen cracked.
Sheesh, breaking it with an otter box on it takes a pretty heavy bump.
Landed flat on it's face in the concrete driveway.
Did exactly the same thing myself a few years ago and the damn thing literally exploded but I just had a very basic case on it.

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2017, 08:43:39 AM »

Morning Dean and Bean.

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2017, 08:50:19 AM »

Morning Dean and Bean.
Morning MinniesoooootaDave.  Internet is jacked up here this morning, first time since we moved to the new shop in May.  Guess it was  a matter of when rather than if.

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2017, 09:06:45 AM »

Morning Dean and Bean.
Morning MinniesoooootaDave.  Internet is jacked up here this morning, first time since we moved to the new shop in May.  Guess it was  a matter of when rather than if.
Morning NoNetBean.

Have they had your FIL's funeral yet?

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2017, 09:12:06 AM »

Morning Dean and Bean.
Morning MinniesoooootaDave.  Internet is jacked up here this morning, first time since we moved to the new shop in May.  Guess it was  a matter of when rather than if.
Morning NoNetBean.

Have they had your FIL's funeral yet?
Scheduled for this coming Saturday in Michigan.  We're flying up Friday, back on Sunday.

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2017, 09:14:25 AM »

Morning Dean and Bean.
Morning MinniesoooootaDave.  Internet is jacked up here this morning, first time since we moved to the new shop in May.  Guess it was  a matter of when rather than if.
Morning NoNetBean.

Have they had your FIL's funeral yet?
Scheduled for this coming Saturday in Michigan.  We're flying up Friday, back on Sunday.
Oh my, that is a long time to have to wait and travel.

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2017, 09:18:30 AM »

Off to Verizon.

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2017, 09:21:16 AM »

Morning Dean and Bean.
Morning MinniesoooootaDave.  Internet is jacked up here this morning, first time since we moved to the new shop in May.  Guess it was  a matter of when rather than if.
Morning NoNetBean.

Have they had your FIL's funeral yet?
Scheduled for this coming Saturday in Michigan.  We're flying up Friday, back on Sunday.
Oh my, that is a long time to have to wait and travel.
Indeed.  Even though the bulk of the arrangements were pre-planned and paid, the warden needs time to get all the details just right.  She spent an entire day just figuring out what clothes to send up there for him to be buried in, ended up at Dillard's buying him something new.

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2017, 09:58:08 AM »

Morning Dean and Bean.
Morning MinniesoooootaDave.  Internet is jacked up here this morning, first time since we moved to the new shop in May.  Guess it was  a matter of when rather than if.
Morning NoNetBean.

Have they had your FIL's funeral yet?
Scheduled for this coming Saturday in Michigan.  We're flying up Friday, back on Sunday.
Oh my, that is a long time to have to wait and travel.
Indeed.  Even though the bulk of the arrangements were pre-planned and paid, the warden needs time to get all the details just right.  She spent an entire day just figuring out what clothes to send up there for him to be buried in, ended up at Dillard's buying him something new.
I am all too familiar with all that planning, boy has specific instructions on that for me.  Warm weather is a fishing shirt, shorts and boat shoes cool weather is a long sleeve fishing shirt or cold weather is a flannel shirt both with khaki pants and boat shoes with socks.  .

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2017, 09:58:38 AM »

Off to Verizon.
Always a fun and pleasant thing to do.

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2017, 09:59:30 AM »

Just walked the dogs and holy-jeez the humidity is unbelievable.

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2017, 10:07:16 AM »

WTF will the loons come up with next ::)

A longtime educator has created an increasingly popular lesson that turns the classroom into a courtroom and asks students to put Columbus, his crew, the King and Queen of Spain on trial for murder.

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Christopher-columbus-day-history-trial-murder-12258599.php?ipid=hpctp
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7