Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2017, 02:14:40 PM »

Went to Georgetown and ate by the water.  Relaxing down there.

On the sofa watching NASCAR now, Nate rain will likely end this race before too long.

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2017, 03:51:30 PM »

Danica wrecks out, Nice!

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2017, 04:52:27 PM »

Went to Georgetown and ate by the water.  Relaxing down there.

On the sofa watching NASCAR now, Nate rain will likely end this race before too long.
Rain managed to hold off and they finished the race.

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2017, 04:57:16 PM »

Ancient(like 10 years old) La Aurora 1495 Series lit.  From the  Humi clean out stack.   Not bad not great so meh I guess.

Sparkling water on the side.

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2017, 05:02:10 PM »

Just decided to start raining here, glad I got shelter over me.

« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2017, 06:49:33 PM »

Danggit, Astros got their butts kicked today 10-3.

2-1 in the series now

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2017, 06:55:09 PM »

Afternoon,  SCDave.  Out on the patio with a Luminosa, courtesy of our favorite Atlantic rep.

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2017, 06:58:56 PM »

Enjoyed a nice couple hours this afternoon  at a local brewery's October fest.  Humid as schitt but a nice breeze makes it tolerable in the shade.

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2017, 07:00:34 PM »

Enjoyed a nice couple hours this afternoon  at a local brewery's October fest.  Humid as schitt but a nice breeze makes it tolerable in the shade.
Evening Bean, which brewery?

Been so humid here for 2 days you can't hardly breathe.

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2017, 07:02:02 PM »

Dang, sounds like a mule is getting booffued on the ranch behind us.  Not that I'd  know what a boofu sounds like.

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2017, 07:06:25 PM »

Dang, sounds like a mule is getting booffooed on the ranch behind us.  Not that I'd  know what a boofoo sounds like.
I don't know either but it must be some big noise :o

« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2017, 07:09:01 PM »

Enjoyed a nice couple hours this afternoon  at a local brewery's October fest.  Humid as schitt but a nice breeze makes it tolerable in the shade.
Evening Bean, which brewery?

Been so humid here for 2 days you can't hardly breathe.
Bluebonnet Brewery in Round Rock.  Opened about four years ago. The event was very well attended.  A great alternative to the ACL madness going down in the weird place for us northsiders.

« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2017, 07:10:30 PM »

Dang, sounds like a mule is getting booffooed on the ranch behind us.  Not that I'd  know what a boofoo sounds like.
I don't know either but it must be some big noise :o
I'm going to assume he/she is enjoying it. (TWHS)

« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2017, 07:15:26 PM »

Enjoyed a nice couple hours this afternoon  at a local brewery's October fest.  Humid as schitt but a nice breeze makes it tolerable in the shade.
Evening Bean, which brewery?

Been so humid here for 2 days you can't hardly breathe.
Bluebonnet Brewery in Round Rock.  Opened about four years ago. The event was very well attended.  A great alternative to the ACL madness going down in the weird place for us northsiders.
Heard of it but never been there, holy cow yeah stay away from that stupid ACL mess!

Friend of mine in Denver told me yesterday they had some bomber bottles of several Jester King brews at a store there.

« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2017, 07:16:10 PM »

Dang, sounds like a mule is getting booffooed on the ranch behind us.  Not that I'd  know what a boofoo sounds like.
I don't know either but it must be some big noise :o
I'm going to assume he/she is enjoying it. (TWHS)
Sure hope so
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5