Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2017, 07:21:32 PM »

Cowboys scored, 31-28 with 1:13 left

« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2017, 07:24:45 PM »

Cowboys scored, 31-28 with 1:13 left
Damn if they have not already screwed it up, Packers already in field goal range

« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2017, 07:28:08 PM »

Enjoyed a nice couple hours this afternoon  at a local brewery's October fest.  Humid as schitt but a nice breeze makes it tolerable in the shade.
Evening Bean, which brewery?

Been so humid here for 2 days you can't hardly breathe.
Bluebonnet Brewery in Round Rock.  Opened about four years ago. The event was very well attended.  A great alternative to the ACL madness going down in the weird place for us northsiders.
Heard of it but never been there, holy cow yeah stay away from that stupid ACL mess!

Friend of mine in Denver told me yesterday they had some bomber bottles of several Jester King brews at a store there.
No kidding,  all the way to CO.  Bluebonnet is still local, available at restaurants and bars when they aren't sold out, but not yet at the store.  The warden liked their beer, and she's pretty particular. They had about 10 on tap.

« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2017, 07:28:10 PM »

Cowboys scored, 31-28 with 1:13 left
Damn if they have not already screwed it up, Packers already in field goal range
Touchdown Packers, SHEESH!

« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2017, 07:30:19 PM »

Cowboys scored, 31-28 with 1:13 left
Damn if they have not already screwed it up, Packers already in field goal range
Touchdown Packers, SHEESH!
I am only an occasional NFL fan, and now even less so with this taking a knee nonsense.

« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2017, 07:34:07 PM »

Meatloaf and mashed potatoes are just about ready. Buon appetito!

« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2017, 07:36:22 PM »

Cowboys scored, 31-28 with 1:13 left
Damn if they have not already screwed it up, Packers already in field goal range
Touchdown Packers, SHEESH!
I am only an occasional NFL fan, and now even less so with this taking a knee nonsense.
About the same here but I like the cowboys and they don't do that knee crap.  Pretty much the only NFL I watch is the Cowboys and then only when I got nothing else to do.  Never liked the Texans

« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2017, 07:36:57 PM »

Meatloaf and mashed potatoes are just about ready. Buon appetito!
That sounds tasty, I had chicken pot pie.

« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2017, 08:16:59 PM »

Meatloaf and mashed potatoes are just about ready. Buon appetito!
Yummo!
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2017, 09:43:03 PM »

Evening, gentlemen! Long time, no chat! Thought I'd pop in and say hello. Hopefully all of you in the wet areas are doing ok.

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2017, 11:05:13 PM »

Evening, gentlemen! Long time, no chat! Thought I'd pop in and say hello. Hopefully all of you in the wet areas are doing ok.
On a Sunday night? You may as well just write a dear diary entry.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]