Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2017, 02:56:24 PM »

Smoke Inn Sale through Oct. 9

$10 off $100 spend  (giftcard)
$25 off $200 spend
Use code CASHBACK
A Smoke Inn Sale ???  I hope you just meant to be funny while pw'ing!

« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2017, 02:56:33 PM »

HC Series Criollo Robusto

10/$30
Punch Gran Puro Rancho Robusto (5x54)

5/$20
Last One, 5 Vegas at retail kills the Jam IMFO

5 Vegas Series A Triple-A Robusto
MSRP. $70.00  Jam Price:  10/$70
Graycliff Turbo Edition Limitada Toro
15/$49.99
Dunhill Heritage Toro
5/$25.50
Alec Bradley American Sun Grown Robusto
10/$27.50
* 27.50 over what I paid for them last time... ;)
Sancho Panza Triple Anejo Robusto
10/$29.99
Diesel Unlimited d.6
10/$34.50
Ave Maria Divinia Toro
5?$29.99
Ave Maria Morning Star Collection
5/$24.99
Pinar del Rio Sun Grown Habano Torpedo
10/$25.00
La Palina Red Label Toro
5/$19.99

« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2017, 02:57:41 PM »

Smoke Inn Sale through Oct. 9

$10 off $100 spend  (giftcard)
$25 off $200 spend
Use code CASHBACK
A Smoke Inn Sale ???  I hope you just meant to be funny while pw'ing!
Well, really having to stretch with all the conversations and abundance of deals available.  They consider it a sale at least.

« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2017, 02:58:10 PM »

And with that, I'm tired of playing with myself, so on with the weekend.

« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2017, 03:00:57 PM »

And with that, I'm tired of playing with myself, so on with the weekend.
Enjoy. Thank you for your contribution.

I'm be joining you for a smoke in 2 more hours.

« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2017, 03:11:59 PM »

And with that, I'm tired of playing with myself, so on with the weekend.
Enjoy yourself!

« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2017, 03:12:44 PM »

I am headed back home for some Octoberfest brew and a cigar

« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2017, 04:51:48 PM »

Sheesh!

« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2017, 04:54:55 PM »

I just got home, traffic is hell on Friday afternoon as it is but with several thousand motorcycles cruising the roads it is a colossal mess!

Stopped at the grocery store and enjoyed a couple of beers in The Beer Den while the warden shopped.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2017, 05:07:38 PM »

I just got home, traffic is hell on Friday afternoon as it is but with several thousand motorcycles cruising the roads it is a colossal mess!

Stopped at the grocery store and enjoyed a couple of beers in The Beer Den while the warden shopped.
/Pawleys Island art and music festival is going on also ,Delbert Mcclinton , Is having a show, I don't know if you know of him but I have  tickets. I can send you if you would like for sat nite, Good music, its at the reserve golf club

« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2017, 05:28:36 PM »

I just got home, traffic is hell on Friday afternoon as it is but with several thousand motorcycles cruising the roads it is a colossal mess!

Stopped at the grocery store and enjoyed a couple of beers in The Beer Den while the warden shopped.
/Pawleys Island art and music festival is going on also ,Delbert Mcclinton , Is having a show, I don't know if you know of him but I have  tickets. I can send you if you would like for sat nite, Good music, its at the reserve golf club
I know who he is, he is from Lubbock and used to play around Austin some.

Warden and I would luv to go if you can make it happen, we are only a few minutes from the reserve club.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2017, 05:30:14 PM »

I just got home, traffic is hell on Friday afternoon as it is but with several thousand motorcycles cruising the roads it is a colossal mess!

Stopped at the grocery store and enjoyed a couple of beers in The Beer Den while the warden shopped.
/Pawleys Island art and music festival is going on also ,Delbert Mcclinton , Is having a show, I don't know if you know of him but I have  tickets. I can send you if you would like for sat nite, Good music, its at the reserve golf club
I know who he is, he is from Lubbock and used to play around Austin some.

Warden and I would luv to go if you can make it happen, we are only a few minutes from the reserve club.
/send me your email and I will send

« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2017, 05:37:17 PM »

I just got home, traffic is hell on Friday afternoon as it is but with several thousand motorcycles cruising the roads it is a colossal mess!

Stopped at the grocery store and enjoyed a couple of beers in The Beer Den while the warden shopped.
/Pawleys Island art and music festival is going on also ,Delbert Mcclinton , Is having a show, I don't know if you know of him but I have  tickets. I can send you if you would like for sat nite, Good music, its at the reserve golf club
I know who he is, he is from Lubbock and used to play around Austin some.

Warden and I would luv to go if you can make it happen, we are only a few minutes from the reserve club.
/send me your email and I will send
PM sent and Thanks a Bunch!
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2017, 05:43:44 PM »

I just got home, traffic is hell on Friday afternoon as it is but with several thousand motorcycles cruising the roads it is a colossal mess!

Stopped at the grocery store and enjoyed a couple of beers in The Beer Den while the warden shopped.
/Pawleys Island art and music festival is going on also ,Delbert Mcclinton , Is having a show, I don't know if you know of him but I have  tickets. I can send you if you would like for sat nite, Good music, its at the reserve golf club
I know who he is, he is from Lubbock and used to play around Austin some.

Warden and I would luv to go if you can make it happen, we are only a few minutes from the reserve club.
/send me your email and I will send
PM sent and Thanks a Bunch!
/let me know if you receive

« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2017, 05:46:43 PM »

I just got home, traffic is hell on Friday afternoon as it is but with several thousand motorcycles cruising the roads it is a colossal mess!

Stopped at the grocery store and enjoyed a couple of beers in The Beer Den while the warden shopped.
/Pawleys Island art and music festival is going on also ,Delbert Mcclinton , Is having a show, I don't know if you know of him but I have  tickets. I can send you if you would like for sat nite, Good music, its at the reserve golf club
I know who he is, he is from Lubbock and used to play around Austin some.

Warden and I would luv to go if you can make it happen, we are only a few minutes from the reserve club.
/send me your email and I will send
PM sent and Thanks a Bunch!
/let me know if you receive
Got it, we are looking forward to going.

Wife is excited tio be going out somewhere.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8