Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2017, 07:26:24 AM »

Pretty big motorcycle rally here for the weekend, bars and a few restaurants are happy but a pain in the ass for most residents.

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2017, 07:26:46 AM »

In a much more entertaining game, NC State puts away Louisville 39 - 25.
Two "ranked" teams that demonstrate just how weak college teams are this year.
How so?  It was a good game.

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2017, 07:29:29 AM »

Hard to believe this was a week ago:

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2017, 07:30:07 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave.  Those mowers start up yet?
Morning Travellin Dave

They only mow the fairways on Mondays and Thursday's so quiet this morning.  They cut the Greens everyday but that mower is pretty quiet.
Mowing the greens now, heavy dew this morning so having to blow them off (TWSS) and while the mowers don't bother me at all the sound of those 2 cycle blowers is rather annoying.

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2017, 07:33:44 AM »

HC Series Criollo Robusto

10/$30
Punch Gran Puro Rancho Robusto (5x54)

5/$20
Last One, 5 Vegas at retail kills the Jam IMFO

5 Vegas Series A Triple-A Robusto
MSRP. $70.00  Jam Price:  10/$70
Luckily they now seem to be timed rather than waiting on sales.

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2017, 07:34:52 AM »

HC Series Criollo Robusto

10/$30
Punch Gran Puro Rancho Robusto (5x54)

5/$20
Last One, 5 Vegas at retail kills the Jam IMFO

5 Vegas Series A Triple-A Robusto
MSRP. $70.00  Jam Price:  10/$70
Graycliff Turbo Edition Limitada Toro
15/$49.99

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2017, 07:37:55 AM »

In a much more entertaining game, NC State puts away Louisville 39 - 25.
Two "ranked" teams that demonstrate just how weak college teams are this year.
How so?  It was a good game.
39-25 is a good game ( I watched most of it) but mediocre teams can put on a good game against each other.  2 mediocre teams at best is how so.  Beyond about the top 12 are all so-so teams this year.  Big shortage of high quality quarterbacks and defensive players of all positions, just not enough good ones to go around right now.  Then there are the widespread major program coaching issues

So?  Where is Dabo going next year or is Clemson ready to pony up $6-8 million+/year?

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2017, 07:39:05 AM »

HC Series Criollo Robusto

10/$30
Punch Gran Puro Rancho Robusto (5x54)

5/$20
Last One, 5 Vegas at retail kills the Jam IMFO

5 Vegas Series A Triple-A Robusto
MSRP. $70.00  Jam Price:  10/$70
Luckily they now seem to be timed rather than waiting on sales.
Amen, that would be a sleeper.  At least this way you can at least hope something good might pop up.

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2017, 08:06:46 AM »

In a much more entertaining game, NC State puts away Louisville 39 - 25.
Two "ranked" teams that demonstrate just how weak college teams are this year.
How so?  It was a good game.
39-25 is a good game ( I watched most of it) but mediocre teams can put on a good game against each other.  2 mediocre teams at best is how so.  Beyond about the top 12 are all so-so teams this year.  Big shortage of high quality quarterbacks and defensive players of all positions, just not enough good ones to go around right now.  Then there are the widespread major program coaching issues

So?  Where is Dabo going next year or is Clemson ready to pony up $6-8 million+/year?
They already upped his salary, he just started construction on a new house, his oldest is a freshman on the team and two other boys in HS.  Pretty sure he is happy where he is.  He doesn't strike me a a person who would jump for a million or two more and give away all he has.  Not everyone is a Pitino.

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2017, 08:14:32 AM »

[...]

Exactly what Tom Herman said right after Houston gave him a $2 million raise and a few months before accepting positions at LSU and then TX, he sold his almost new $1.6 million home in Houston and bought a new $6 million mansion in Austin.  Money talks and bullshit walks.

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2017, 08:36:08 AM »

Good morning, boys.

Thought the phone was plugged in all night but I was mistaken. Battery is dead. TGIF.
Morning Mayor, phone is telling you to call in sick!
Funny how one is never sick when he doesn't have sick days to take.

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2017, 08:40:36 AM »

Good morning, boys.

Thought the phone was plugged in all night but I was mistaken. Battery is dead. TGIF.
Morning Mayor, phone is telling you to call in sick!
Funny how one is never sick when he doesn't have sick days to take.
Yeah, funny how it works that way.

« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2017, 08:55:26 AM »

good morning guys.

« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2017, 08:59:14 AM »

good morning guys.
Good morning, Dean.

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2017, 09:00:06 AM »

good morning guys.
Morning Dean how goes it?  Still raining?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8