Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2017, 05:59:01 PM »

I just got home, traffic is hell on Friday afternoon as it is but with several thousand motorcycles cruising the roads it is a colossal mess!

Stopped at the grocery store and enjoyed a couple of beers in The Beer Den while the warden shopped.
/Pawleys Island art and music festival is going on also ,Delbert Mcclinton , Is having a show, I don't know if you know of him but I have  tickets. I can send you if you would like for sat nite, Good music, its at the reserve golf club
I know who he is, he is from Lubbock and used to play around Austin some.

Warden and I would luv to go if you can make it happen, we are only a few minutes from the reserve club.
/send me your email and I will send
PM sent and Thanks a Bunch!
/let me know if you receive
Got it, we are looking forward to going.

Wife is excited tio be going out somewhere.
/Great you might get lucky

« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2017, 06:05:32 PM »

[...]

I'll sure enough owe you a couple of Padrons then :)
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #107 on: October 06, 2017, 06:08:45 PM »

[...]

/You don't owe me anything,I  am from the old school better to give than receive

« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2017, 06:12:45 PM »

[...]

My dad used to say among good people it all works out even in the end.

Are you going to be down here this coming week, would like to take you to lunch and meet in person sometime.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2017, 06:18:49 PM »

[...]

/I wish wife is swamped with FEMA travel since Harvey she has worked almost seven days a week and now another storm,! And she keeps the money to herself

« Reply #110 on: October 06, 2017, 06:22:34 PM »

[...]

I feel for her, had my years of doing some of that very thing.

Let me know next time you will be around here for a few days.

« Reply #111 on: October 06, 2017, 06:24:53 PM »

Howdy,  Short Stack. Always nice to see you on here.

« Reply #112 on: October 06, 2017, 06:29:06 PM »

Evening Mayor, you get a cigar today?

« Reply #113 on: October 06, 2017, 06:31:50 PM »

And with that, I'm tired of playing with myself, so on with the weekend.
Enjoy. Thank you for your contribution.

I'm be joining you for a smoke in 2 more hours.
By the way, I lit an unbanded churchill today. Nothing exceptional but decent tobacco flavors. still smoking it. Have no idea what it is and where I got it. I'd guess it was Dominican.

« Reply #114 on: October 06, 2017, 06:32:21 PM »

Are we sure today isn't the full moon? Saw a bunch of crazies today. Besides the comic con geeks, I saw a guy sticking his finger down his throat to make himself puke, right in the middle of Madison Ave (middle of the street). Then I saw a "lady" pull down her drawers, squat, and pee in the middle of the sidewalk on 38th street. She wasn't at all bashful. WTF?
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #115 on: October 06, 2017, 06:41:35 PM »

Howdy,  Short Stack. Always nice to see you on here.
/Thank you sir

« Reply #116 on: October 06, 2017, 06:51:03 PM »

Are we sure today isn't the full moon? Saw a bunch of crazies today. Besides the comic con geeks, I saw a guy sticking his finger down his throat to make himself puke, right in the middle of Madison Ave (middle of the street). Then I saw a "lady" pull down her drawers, squat, and pee in the middle of the sidewalk on 38th street. She wasn't at all bashful. WTF?
LOL, you got full time crazies there regardless of the moon phase!

« Reply #117 on: October 06, 2017, 06:58:02 PM »

Are we sure today isn't the full moon? Saw a bunch of crazies today. Besides the comic con geeks, I saw a guy sticking his finger down his throat to make himself puke, right in the middle of Madison Ave (middle of the street). Then I saw a "lady" pull down her drawers, squat, and pee in the middle of the sidewalk on 38th street. She wasn't at all bashful. WTF?
LOL, you got full time crazies there regardless of the moon phase!
No joke.

« Reply #118 on: October 06, 2017, 09:24:50 PM »

This seems to be CI's new way of saying good night the Jam is Toast ::)

« Reply #119 on: October 06, 2017, 11:33:53 PM »

This seems to be CI's new way of saying good night the Jam is Toast ::)
What are the chances anyone was buying anything?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]