Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2017, 08:06:19 AM »

Oh Chit, gonna be a nasty bastard of a storm!

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION BECOMES TROPICAL STORM NATE NEAR THE COAST OF NICARAGUA... ...FLOODING RAINS EXPECTED OVER PORTIONS OF CENTRAL AMERICA...

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2017, 08:19:13 AM »

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2017, 08:26:02 AM »

Sun is shining on the freshly mowed golf course and it sure is pretty.  Not a cloud in the sky.

63 degrees now partly cloudy and up to about 80 for the afternoon.

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2017, 08:28:00 AM »

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2017, 08:34:32 AM »

Bean must be sleeping in this morning too.

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2017, 08:40:12 AM »

At the Sister, would be really nice if they had a 20% off coupon today!

Crowned Heads Las Calaveras EL 2017 Sampler   4 Cigars for $35
I saw that too. Still have $100 worth of gift cards there so I considered using them even without the 20%.

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2017, 08:43:59 AM »

LMFAO, f'n phony douche bag got caught with his zipper down!

Tim Murphy, the Republican congressman representing Pennsylvania, announced Wednesday that he would not run for a ninth term, amid tawdry revelations of an extramarital affair in which the anti-abortion lawmaker urged his mistress to get an abortion when he thought she was pregnant.

Murphy said in a brief statement through his office that he will "take personal time to seek help as my family and I continue to work through our personal difficulties."

Murphy's decision came a day after the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette published text messages between Murphy and Shannon Edwards.

A Jan. 25 text message from Edwards told the congressman he had "zero issue posting your pro-life stance all over the place when you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child just last week when we thought that was one of the options," according to the newspaper.

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2017, 08:45:43 AM »

At the Sister, would be really nice if they had a 20% off coupon today!

Crowned Heads Las Calaveras EL 2017 Sampler   4 Cigars for $35
I saw that too. Still have $100 worth of gift cards there so I considered using them even without the 20%.
And I of course would be sitting on a $20 CI Gift Card.  Just my luck.

Actually $35 with FS is about as cheap as I remember seeing them.

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2017, 08:55:47 AM »

Meeting time...

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2017, 09:03:10 AM »

Sun is shining on the freshly mowed golf course and it sure is pretty.  Not a cloud in the sky.

63 degrees now partly cloudy and up to about 80 for the afternoon.
So I guess you picked the right spot to settle in.

« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2017, 09:05:17 AM »

Sun is shining on the freshly mowed golf course and it sure is pretty.  Not a cloud in the sky.

63 degrees now partly cloudy and up to about 80 for the afternoon.
So I guess you picked the right spot to settle in.
Overall yes but the winters are longer and cooler here than I woul like to have.

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2017, 09:06:29 AM »

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2017, 09:18:04 AM »

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION APPROACHING THE COAST OF NICARAGUA... ...FLOODING RAINS EXPECTED OVER PORTIONS OF CENTRAL AMERICA...

Track was shifted about 250  miles west overnight somDean is in a better spot but it is headed dead ass straight towards my brothers house now.  At least it should be no more than a minimal hurricane.
Brother has both cars filled with gas and packing up to be ready to evacuate tomorrow, closing the storm shutters except the doors  this evening will be the last step assuming the track does not move away from him.  He has a hotel room in Hammond, LA about an hour and a half away.

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2017, 09:35:24 AM »

Guess I will get out and go check the work progress.

« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2017, 09:42:37 AM »

Puerto Rican Lull?
Si Señor, Tequila and dólars Por Favor
Completed it for you  :)
Puerto Rican's aren't big on Tequila....Rum is the drink of choice.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8