Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2017, 06:51:06 AM »

Guess I'll go into the office today and tomorrow....for a change of pace.
Do you still remember where it is?

Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2017, 06:51:16 AM »

Morning StillAVacationInSightFish.

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2017, 06:51:46 AM »

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION APPROACHING THE COAST OF NICARAGUA... ...FLOODING RAINS EXPECTED OVER PORTIONS OF CENTRAL AMERICA...

Track was shifted about 250  miles west overnight somDean is in a better spot but it is headed dead ass straight towards my brothers house now.  At least it should be no more than a minimal hurricane.

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2017, 06:51:52 AM »

Guess I'll go into the office today and tomorrow....for a change of pace.
Do you still remember where it is?

Good morning, Dave.
I'll use the GPS.
Morning Mayor Tony.

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2017, 06:52:35 AM »

Morning Dean, Mayor and Dave

Slept in a while this morning
That's your prerogative. Good morning, SCDave.

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2017, 06:56:59 AM »

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION APPROACHING THE COAST OF NICARAGUA... ...FLOODING RAINS EXPECTED OVER PORTIONS OF CENTRAL AMERICA...

Track was shifted about 250  miles west overnight somDean is in a better spot but it is headed dead ass straight towards my brothers house now.  At least it should be no more than a minimal hurricane.
Wonder how much damage these storms have done to the tobacco crop?  With all the talk about perfect growing conditions and all that, these storms are regular in the Caribbean, guess they're more resilient than led to believe.

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2017, 06:58:09 AM »

Good morning boys
Good morning, Scott.

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2017, 06:59:53 AM »

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION APPROACHING THE COAST OF NICARAGUA... ...FLOODING RAINS EXPECTED OVER PORTIONS OF CENTRAL AMERICA...

Track was shifted about 250  miles west overnight somDean is in a better spot but it is headed dead ass straight towards my brothers house now.  At least it should be no more than a minimal hurricane.
Wonder how much damage these storms have done to the tobacco crop?  With all the talk about perfect growing conditions and all that, these storms are regular in the Caribbean, guess they're more resilient than led to believe.
I was wondering that myself, either way it will be an excuse for the next round of price increases.

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2017, 07:03:35 AM »

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION APPROACHING THE COAST OF NICARAGUA... ...FLOODING RAINS EXPECTED OVER PORTIONS OF CENTRAL AMERICA...

Track was shifted about 250  miles west overnight somDean is in a better spot but it is headed dead ass straight towards my brothers house now.  At least it should be no more than a minimal hurricane.
Wonder how much damage these storms have done to the tobacco crop?  With all the talk about perfect growing conditions and all that, these storms are regular in the Caribbean, guess they're more resilient than led to believe.
I was wondering that myself, either way it will be an excuse for the next round of price increases.
Like they need excuses?

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2017, 07:09:29 AM »

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION APPROACHING THE COAST OF NICARAGUA... ...FLOODING RAINS EXPECTED OVER PORTIONS OF CENTRAL AMERICA...

Track was shifted about 250  miles west overnight somDean is in a better spot but it is headed dead ass straight towards my brothers house now.  At least it should be no more than a minimal hurricane.
Wonder how much damage these storms have done to the tobacco crop?  With all the talk about perfect growing conditions and all that, these storms are regular in the Caribbean, guess they're more resilient than led to believe.
I was wondering that myself, either way it will be an excuse for the next round of price increases.
Like they need excuses?
All 21st century business models include excuses for everything, "DON'T BLAME US" not our fault.

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2017, 07:11:27 AM »

At the Sister, would be really nice if they had a 20% off coupon today!

Crowned Heads Las Calaveras EL 2017 Sampler   4 Cigars for $35

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2017, 07:16:19 AM »

Prepare your teets for a serious milking!

Puerto Rico Is Running Out of Money

Before tackling a $74 billion debt, a liquidity crisis looms
If Congress doesn’t send money, ‘it will be a disaster’

Puerto Rico faces a government shutdown on Oct. 31, including halting its hurricane recovery, if Congress doesn’t provide billions in emergency funds, said Treasury Secretary Raul Maldonado

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2017, 07:27:16 AM »

LMAO, Sniveling little bitch

Megyn Kelly made the wrong column of The Hollywood Reporter’s early Fall TV show winners and losers, with her rocky debut week described as falling short of anything momentous.

Based on premiere week ratings released by THR, the former Fox News anchor suffered a 21 percent ratings deficit behind her competitor’s show, “Live with Kelly and Ryan.”

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2017, 07:30:44 AM »

Since Travellin Dave is going to the office today I might take the day off.

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2017, 07:53:58 AM »

Puerto Rican Lull?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8