Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: October 05, 2017, 05:10:00 PM »

MB3 and Sparkling Water
Heading to class. Getting cloudy and supposed to rain tomorrow so looks like two smoke-free days followed by a smoke-free weekend.
No smokes sux but so does school'n so sounds like you are screwed.

« Reply #106 on: October 05, 2017, 05:13:26 PM »

MB3 and Sparkling Water
Heading to class. Getting cloudy and supposed to rain tomorrow so looks like two smoke-free days followed by a smoke-free weekend.
No smokes sux but so does school'n so sounds like you are screwed.
I'm enjoying my class.

Edit: I'm immediately able to use what I learn at work.

« Reply #107 on: October 05, 2017, 05:15:53 PM »

MB3 and Sparkling Water
Heading to class. Getting cloudy and supposed to rain tomorrow so looks like two smoke-free days followed by a smoke-free weekend.
No smokes sux but so does school'n so sounds like you are screwed.
I'm enjoying my class.

Edit: I'm immediately able to use what I learn at work.
That does help for sure

« Reply #108 on: October 05, 2017, 05:21:40 PM »

a lot of rain heading my way.
Good thing for that garage!

« Reply #109 on: October 05, 2017, 05:22:14 PM »

MB3 and Sparkling Water
Heading to class. Getting cloudy and supposed to rain tomorrow so looks like two smoke-free days followed by a smoke-free weekend.
No smokes sux but so does school'n so sounds like you are screwed.
I'm enjoying my class.

Edit: I'm immediately able to use what I learn at work.
Gonna pass the test this time?

« Reply #110 on: October 05, 2017, 05:33:16 PM »

the day started with Wonder Woman and family on the train,
ending with Deckard and a replicant or two, in Blade Runner 2049 premiere. tonight.
You lost me after Wonder Woman.
my other post was about a family going to comic con on the train this morning...

« Reply #111 on: October 05, 2017, 05:38:35 PM »

Full Moon Tonight

« Reply #112 on: October 05, 2017, 05:42:11 PM »

MB3 and Sparkling Water
Heading to class. Getting cloudy and supposed to rain tomorrow so looks like two smoke-free days followed by a smoke-free weekend.
No smokes sux but so does school'n so sounds like you are screwed.
I'm enjoying my class.

Edit: I'm immediately able to use what I learn at work.
Gonna pass the test this time?
I dunno. Unfortunately, I need to take the exam next month but I won't be done with the course for another 6 weeks after that.

« Reply #113 on: October 05, 2017, 05:46:58 PM »

MB3 and Sparkling Water
Heading to class. Getting cloudy and supposed to rain tomorrow so looks like two smoke-free days followed by a smoke-free weekend.
No smokes sux but so does school'n so sounds like you are screwed.
I'm enjoying my class.

Edit: I'm immediately able to use what I learn at work.
Gonna pass the test this time?
I dunno. Unfortunately, I need to take the exam next month but I won't be done with the course for another 6 weeks after that.
Hmmmm, that poses an issue

« Reply #114 on: October 05, 2017, 05:47:04 PM »

« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2017, 05:48:01 PM »

MB3 and Sparkling Water
Heading to class. Getting cloudy and supposed to rain tomorrow so looks like two smoke-free days followed by a smoke-free weekend.
No smokes sux but so does school'n so sounds like you are screwed.
I'm enjoying my class.

Edit: I'm immediately able to use what I learn at work.
Gonna pass the test this time?
I dunno. Unfortunately, I need to take the exam next month but I won't be done with the course for another 6 weeks after that.
Talk to the instructor.  Maybe he can offer some pointers.

« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2017, 10:49:56 PM »

MB3 and Sparkling Water
Heading to class. Getting cloudy and supposed to rain tomorrow so looks like two smoke-free days followed by a smoke-free weekend.
No smokes sux but so does school'n so sounds like you are screwed.
I'm enjoying my class.

Edit: I'm immediately able to use what I learn at work.
Gonna pass the test this time?
I dunno. Unfortunately, I need to take the exam next month but I won't be done with the course for another 6 weeks after that.
Talk to the instructor.  Maybe he can offer some pointers.
That's a good idea. I've started hitting the books and studying pretty hard besides going to class. The class is helping me out a lot with how to answer some of those really tricky questions.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]