Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2017, 11:43:54 AM »

« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2017, 11:54:07 AM »

Interior decorating lull...

« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2017, 12:00:14 PM »

Interior decorating lull...
With a side of bureaucratic paperwork and mismanagement.

« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2017, 12:38:00 PM »

Interior decorating lull...
With a side of bureaucratic paperwork and mismanagement.
Of course!

« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2017, 01:36:24 PM »

Government efficiency at work. It would have taken me twenty minutes to order a replacement power supply for my development workstation and submit the receipt for reimbursement. But nooooo. I had to submit a requisition ticket. Four weeks later, I receive the part, and it's not the correct one.

« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2017, 02:01:05 PM »

Hurricane Dean 2.02

« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2017, 02:02:04 PM »

Finished work early today, a nap might be in my very near future.

« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2017, 02:35:26 PM »

Finished work early today, a nap might be in my very near future.
You got tired, from picking out sinks and flooring?

« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2017, 02:39:21 PM »

Finished work early today, a nap might be in my very near future.
You got tired, from picking out sinks and flooring?
He just likes to flaunt his leisure lifestyle.

« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2017, 02:42:39 PM »

Government efficiency at work. It would have taken me twenty minutes to order a replacement power supply for my development workstation and submit the receipt for reimbursement. But nooooo. I had to submit a requisition ticket. Four weeks later, I receive the part, and it's not the correct one.
If you ordered it yourself you'd be taking away the jobs of three other people who are paid to put hands on that request.  That is not how a card carrying union member is supposed to think.  Shame on you!

« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2017, 03:25:16 PM »

Government efficiency at work. It would have taken me twenty minutes to order a replacement power supply for my development workstation and submit the receipt for reimbursement. But nooooo. I had to submit a requisition ticket. Four weeks later, I receive the part, and it's not the correct one.
If you ordered it yourself you'd be taking away the jobs of three other people who are paid to put hands on that request.  That is not how a card carrying union member is supposed to think.  Shame on you!
Besides, what's the friggin rush?

« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2017, 03:29:38 PM »

Finished work early today, a nap might be in my very near future.
You got tired, from picking out sinks and flooring?
Have you not taken the Warden to pick out sinks and flooring?

Much as I'd like to harass SCarFish, I understand his fatigue.

« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2017, 03:31:21 PM »

Government efficiency at work. It would have taken me twenty minutes to order a replacement power supply for my development workstation and submit the receipt for reimbursement. But nooooo. I had to submit a requisition ticket. Four weeks later, I receive the part, and it's not the correct one.
If you ordered it yourself you'd be taking away the jobs of three other people who are paid to put hands on that request.  That is not how a card carrying union member is supposed to think.  Shame on you!
I don't carry no stinkin' card.  I got legislated into the damned union.

« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2017, 03:37:01 PM »

Finished work early today, a nap might be in my very near future.
You got tired, from picking out sinks and flooring?
He just likes to flaunt his leisure lifestyle.
Jealous Bastige

« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2017, 03:38:21 PM »

Finished work early today, a nap might be in my very near future.
You got tired, from picking out sinks and flooring?
Have you not taken the Warden to pick out sinks and flooring?

Much as I'd like to harass SCarFish, I understand his fatigue.
Thank you Raz and Bean too will well understand once his project gets going.

Floors are ordered and close on the sink.  All the difficult stuff is all settled on, sink is minor.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9