Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2017, 07:15:10 AM »

Good morning boys!
Good morning, Scott. Kids still pissed at you for not taking them on vacation with you?

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2017, 07:31:04 AM »

Refresh Progress Report:

Granite selected by consensus without issues! :). Picture below
Sink tentatively selected subject to decorator coordination with granite
LED Can lights installed in kitchen and Sheetrock all repaired, got to get some ceiling paint today
Kitchen painted (did not have to buy additional paint after all)
Flooring all measured and price quote provided late yesterday Picture below
I love the floors.
Drop by for a cigar and walk on them sometime!

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2017, 07:31:58 AM »

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2017, 07:32:40 AM »

I can see the finish line. We're half way there, boys. It's hump day! And good morning to all.
You are a bit slow, Dean crossed it 3 years ago and I crossed it July 21st, you are only half-way!
GFY
;D

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2017, 07:36:55 AM »

I luv it when the tv talking bobble heads have an expert on and he/she does not say what they want to hear to support their narrative.

Saw it Monday with a psychiatrist on CNN and just now with a lawyer on Fox.  As soon as it came out of his mouth the Hosts chit a brick and said dahdah we got to go to break now

Edit:  In both cases the Guests were telling it like it really is based on their knowledge and jobs.

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2017, 07:46:50 AM »

Travellin Dave was supposed to be back with regular commie oriented programming this morning but no show ???

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2017, 07:51:12 AM »

Looks like Bean had a typical millennial whiner meltdown last night, hopefully Mrs. Bean got the little snowflake in the cooler in time to save him. ;)
GFY

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2017, 07:52:14 AM »

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2017, 07:52:28 AM »

Refresh Progress Report:

Granite selected by consensus without issues! :). Picture below
Sink tentatively selected subject to decorator coordination with granite
LED Can lights installed in kitchen and Sheetrock all repaired, got to get some ceiling paint today
Kitchen painted (did not have to buy additional paint after all)
Flooring all measured and price quote provided late yesterday Picture below

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2017, 07:53:47 AM »

......and Tony and Mark.

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2017, 07:54:20 AM »

It is past time for another Skinhead to rap Giraldo Rivera with a chair, he is such an obnoxious dick!

Geraldo Rivera's Nose Broken In Scuffle on His Talk Show ...
www.nytimes.com/1988
Nov 03, 1988 · Geraldo Rivera's Nose Broken In ... another hit him in the shoulder with a chair and then smashed his nose ...

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2017, 07:55:38 AM »

......and Tony and Mark.
The Resident Snowflakes?

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2017, 07:58:59 AM »

Good morning boys!
Good morning, Scott. Kids still pissed at you for not taking them on vacation with you?
Morning Tony, they've mentioned it a time or two. We are going to FL in a month however

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2017, 07:59:58 AM »

place looks pretty nice, better than that mobile home eh Dave?
Very nice, Deano. Congrats and good luck.
Yes, nice move, Dean.

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2017, 08:00:43 AM »

Looks like Bean had a typical millennial whiner meltdown last night, hopefully Mrs. Bean got the little snowflake in the cooler in time to save him. ;)
GFY
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9