Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2017, 05:42:57 AM »

place looks pretty nice, better than that mobile home eh Dave?

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2017, 05:45:49 AM »

Funniest crime spree I have heard of in a while!  (Conway is just west of Myrtle Beach and both are in Horry County)

Police search for man who stole ambulance battery in order to steal truck in order to steal generators

HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) – Horry County police are searching for a man who stole a battery from an ambulance in order to use it and steal a truck to use to take two generators.

According to a post on the Horry County Police Department’s Facebook page, the suspect wanted to remove two generators from the Waccamaw Economic Opportunity Council in the Conway area.

He realized he would need a truck to take the generators, but the one he tried to take from across the street had a dead battery, according to information from the HCPD.

At that point, the suspect reportedly went to AMS Medical Transport and took a battery from the ambulance.

Ultimately, Waccamaw EOC, Leonards, Conway Ford and AMS Medical Transport all amassed damage

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2017, 05:48:11 AM »

place looks pretty nice, better than that mobile home eh Dave?
Definitely looks very nice, you have worked to come a long way since the RV Park!

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2017, 05:53:59 AM »

Daily Deals look rather Meh this morning, Mash Day but I did not find anything too interesting there.

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2017, 05:58:57 AM »

Another POS  "I make the laws and you unwashed morons follow them" Congressman:

Anti-abortion US rep asked girlfriend to get one

 Murphy, a member of the House Pro-Life Caucus, avoided the media in Washington and efforts by reporters to talk to him were unsuccessful.

http://www.live5news.com/story/36513788/report-anti-abortion-us-rep-asked-girlfriend-to-get-one

Edit:  I did not post this for pro/anti abortion discussions/arguments/debates but simply to show the hypocrisy and arrogance of the elected elitist!

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2017, 06:12:40 AM »

Refresh Progress Report:

Granite selected by consensus without issues! :). Picture below
Sink tentatively selected subject to decorator coordination with granite
LED Can lights installed in kitchen and Sheetrock all repaired, got to get some ceiling paint today
Kitchen painted (did not have to buy additional paint after all)
Flooring all measured and price quote provided late yesterday Picture below

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2017, 06:25:12 AM »

Refresh Progress Report:

Granite selected by consensus without issues! :). Picture below
Sink tentatively selected subject to decorator coordination with granite
LED Can lights installed in kitchen and Sheetrock all repaired, got to get some ceiling paint today
Kitchen painted (did not have to buy additional paint after all)
Flooring all measured and price quote provided late yesterday Picture below
Looking good.

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2017, 06:36:33 AM »

I can see the finish line. We're half way there, boys. It's hump day! And good morning to all.

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2017, 06:41:55 AM »

I can see the finish line. We're half way there, boys. It's hump day! And good morning to all.
You are a bit slow, Dean crossed it 3 years ago and I crossed it July 21st, you are only half-way!

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2017, 06:49:02 AM »

I can see the finish line. We're half way there, boys. It's hump day! And good morning to all.
good morning Tony.
just another Monday!

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2017, 06:52:20 AM »

Just how stupid are the idiots we elect? totally non-partisan even though a Democrat anti-gun idiot was just on tv doing it members of both parties frequently do it on all sorts of topics.

Chris Murphy (D CT) was on the senate floor ranting about guns and there was not a single SOB there besides him and a tv camera.  All 99 other seats were empty ::)

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2017, 06:59:48 AM »

Good morning boys!

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2017, 07:11:17 AM »

Refresh Progress Report:

Granite selected by consensus without issues! :). Picture below
Sink tentatively selected subject to decorator coordination with granite
LED Can lights installed in kitchen and Sheetrock all repaired, got to get some ceiling paint today
Kitchen painted (did not have to buy additional paint after all)
Flooring all measured and price quote provided late yesterday Picture below
I love the floors.

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2017, 07:12:13 AM »

place looks pretty nice, better than that mobile home eh Dave?
Very nice, Deano. Congrats and good luck.

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2017, 07:13:00 AM »

I can see the finish line. We're half way there, boys. It's hump day! And good morning to all.
You are a bit slow, Dean crossed it 3 years ago and I crossed it July 21st, you are only half-way!
GFY
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9