Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2017, 10:30:03 PM »

Might as well keep bitchin' about schitt.   Nobody listens to me but myself, anyway.  PW'ing is a fine hobby, I don't care what anyone says.
/ I am always here Bean,I live by the old adage the good lord gave me one mouth ,two ears so I listen twice as much as I talk
That's an attitude more of us should adopt, SS.  Would be nice to be smokin' a stogie about now, but not happenin' here.  How about you?

« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2017, 10:39:45 PM »

Looks like you slackers have failed the minimum performance requirements for today!
We are so sorry to have failed you, Banterland HR Director, but perhaps it is you who have failed us by not providing a clearly defined Performance Ladder of Turgidtude so we may achieve greatness.  For we have learned our shortcomings are NEVER OUR FAULT but rather the fault of those who have more than us. For it is not by their hard work and risk taking that they have attained success.  It is instead because they KEPT US DOWN and took it all for themselves. That, dear sir, is why our performance does not meet expectations.  Direct your ire at those who have succeeded, not those who haven't tried hard enough.
Well said.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]