Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2017, 08:31:04 AM »

Good news for Travellin Dave!!!!  You can go down to Target soon and redecorate your home and pick up a couple of useful books to read.

Aside from breaking into the cooking scene, Chip and Joanna Gaines are also increasing the size of their unique brand. The couple is launching a new Target brand called "Hearth & Hand with Magnolia" that will be available in stores this November.

In a recent Instagram post, Joanna Gaines teased her new pet project, the "Magnolia Table Cookbook," and posted an image of herself chowing down on a few of its recipes: Homemade mac n cheese and brownie pie.

This one should be extremely useful:

Also this November is the release of Chip Gaines' new book, "Capital Gaines - Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff."

And of course in case you are feeling a bit sad this will always brighten your day, perhaps you might write it out on your kitchen chalk board or maybe even get a steel cutout sign with it:

With so many projects either in the works or soon to be released, fans can rejoice in knowing that the end of "Fixer Upper" is not the end of the Chip and Joanna Gaines.
"Caught on Target security cameras, NJ man in trench coat doing something nasty in the Magnolia aisle.  Story at 11"

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2017, 08:34:37 AM »

[...]

LMFAO!

Edit:  Just crossed the wire, Security seeking a portly Italian man seen running out of the dressing room immediately after the man in a trench coat was apprehended.

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2017, 08:46:05 AM »

Here are just some of the kitchen sink choices within the general double bowl type she likes:

50/50, 60/40 and 70/30 bowl spit then full depth on both or one side shallow
Full divide or aqua divide
Stainless, composite or other materials
5+ different bowl depths
Left hand or right hand
Faucet holes in sink or through granite behind the sink

Sheesh!

« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2017, 09:18:35 AM »

Time to get on with floors, sinks and granite...........   Granite will be the last major item to be done and it is tentatively scheduled for the 1st week of November.

« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2017, 09:21:30 AM »

What's on deck for today, Dave?
About the usual, check on the remodeling and try to keep things moving.  We selected a flooring and they are coming to measure for it at 11:00, has to be ordered which takes about a week for delivery and 1-2 days to install..  We are close on the granite and will probably get that selected today.  Got to pick out a kitchen sink too.

After that it will be cigar time.
All that, AND the kitchen sink?

Today is school day for me so no time for a cigar. But I'm already looking forward to one tomorrow.
Yes, AND the Kitchen Sink of which there are hundreds to choose from.  At least with it as long as it will fit I don't care too much which type she wants as long as she likes it.
Joanna always likes to use a farmhouse sink.... ;)
I kinda like them too.

« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2017, 09:22:36 AM »

What's on deck for today, Dave?
About the usual, check on the remodeling and try to keep things moving.  We selected a flooring and they are coming to measure for it at 11:00, has to be ordered which takes about a week for delivery and 1-2 days to install..  We are close on the granite and will probably get that selected today.  Got to pick out a kitchen sink too.

After that it will be cigar time.
All that, AND the kitchen sink?

Today is school day for me so no time for a cigar. But I'm already looking forward to one tomorrow.
Yes, AND the Kitchen Sink of which there are hundreds to choose from.  At least with it as long as it will fit I don't care too much which type she wants as long as she likes it.
Joanna always likes to use a farmhouse sink.... ;)
I kinda like them too.
You'd like to bend her over the farmhouse sink?

« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2017, 09:24:23 AM »

@ Bean, the guy is finishing the painting today and going to be installing crown molding later this week if you want to come watch and learn how to do it. ;D
Darn it, I have give the dog a bath this weekend, but thanks anyway.
Thought maybe you had to wash your hair. I can't use that one anymore.

Good morning NJDave, FLDean, and TXMark

« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2017, 09:54:34 AM »

[...]

Hey!

« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2017, 09:56:54 AM »

[...]

It wasn't me!  Good morning boys...   working from home today, had two root canals
yesterday, so i am feeling a little out of sorts....

« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2017, 09:57:15 AM »

What's on deck for today, Dave?
About the usual, check on the remodeling and try to keep things moving.  We selected a flooring and they are coming to measure for it at 11:00, has to be ordered which takes about a week for delivery and 1-2 days to install..  We are close on the granite and will probably get that selected today.  Got to pick out a kitchen sink too.

After that it will be cigar time.
All that, AND the kitchen sink?

Today is school day for me so no time for a cigar. But I'm already looking forward to one tomorrow.
Yes, AND the Kitchen Sink of which there are hundreds to choose from.  At least with it as long as it will fit I don't care too much which type she wants as long as she likes it.
Joanna always likes to use a farmhouse sink.... ;)
I kinda like them too.
You'd like to bend her over the farmhouse sink?
Yup. But only if it's a 69/31, deep on both sides with the holes in the back.

« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2017, 09:57:52 AM »

[...]

had to be AFoC, I don't run for anything....

« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2017, 10:18:37 AM »

@ Bean, the guy is finishing the painting today and going to be installing crown molding later this week if you want to come watch and learn how to do it. ;D
Darn it, I have give the dog a bath this weekend, but thanks anyway.
Thought maybe you had to wash your hair. I can't use that one anymore.

Good morning NJDave, FLDean, and TXMark
Been a looong time since I could use that excuse also.

« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2017, 10:48:48 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2017, 11:03:52 AM »

« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2017, 12:15:27 PM »

Afternoon/Morning Flip and Raz
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6