Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2017, 06:57:15 AM »

What's on deck for today, Dave?
About the usual, check on the remodeling and try to keep things moving.  We selected a flooring and they are coming to measure for it at 11:00, has to be ordered which takes about a week for delivery and 1-2 days to install..  We are close on the granite and will probably get that selected today.  Got to pick out a kitchen sink too.

After that it will be cigar time.
All that, AND the kitchen sink?

Today is school day for me so no time for a cigar. But I'm already looking forward to one tomorrow.

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2017, 07:09:06 AM »

Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2017, 07:11:28 AM »

Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Good morning, Scott. Welcome back. Looked like a very nice long weekend.

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2017, 07:12:03 AM »

Good morning Dave and Tony and Scott. Coffee on, EPC 2nd lit.
70°

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2017, 07:15:44 AM »

Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Welcome back Fish, returning to reality is such a scary thing.

You did not happen to run across Travellin Dave over there did you?  He seems to be lost .

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2017, 07:18:07 AM »

Good morning Dave and Tony and Scott. Coffee on, EPC 2nd lit.
70°
Morning Dean, 66 here with scattered clouds and a beautiful sunrise getting underway.

2 cups of Cuban consumed and going to have a little breakfast here soon.

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2017, 07:20:00 AM »

What's on deck for today, Dave?
About the usual, check on the remodeling and try to keep things moving.  We selected a flooring and they are coming to measure for it at 11:00, has to be ordered which takes about a week for delivery and 1-2 days to install..  We are close on the granite and will probably get that selected today.  Got to pick out a kitchen sink too.

After that it will be cigar time.
All that, AND the kitchen sink?

Today is school day for me so no time for a cigar. But I'm already looking forward to one tomorrow.
Yes, AND the Kitchen Sink of which there are hundreds to choose from.  At least with it as long as it will fit I don't care too much which type she wants as long as she likes it.

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2017, 07:24:56 AM »

WOW, $9.75 for Tat Miami Robustos on the Monster :o

F'n Crazy!

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2017, 07:26:39 AM »

Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Welcome back Fish, returning to reality is such a scary thing.

You did not happen to run across Travellin Dave over there did you?  He seems to be lost .
I know exactly where I am.

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2017, 07:28:41 AM »

What's on deck for today, Dave?
About the usual, check on the remodeling and try to keep things moving.  We selected a flooring and they are coming to measure for it at 11:00, has to be ordered which takes about a week for delivery and 1-2 days to install..  We are close on the granite and will probably get that selected today.  Got to pick out a kitchen sink too.

After that it will be cigar time.
All that, AND the kitchen sink?

Today is school day for me so no time for a cigar. But I'm already looking forward to one tomorrow.
Yes, AND the Kitchen Sink of which there are hundreds to choose from.  At least with it as long as it will fit I don't care too much which type she wants as long as she likes it.
too many choices today. you can even go custom made/design your own sink.

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2017, 07:29:28 AM »

Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Welcome back Fish, returning to reality is such a scary thing.

You did not happen to run across Travellin Dave over there did you?  He seems to be lost .
I know exactly where I am.
you can't get there from here.

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2017, 07:34:20 AM »

What's on deck for today, Dave?
About the usual, check on the remodeling and try to keep things moving.  We selected a flooring and they are coming to measure for it at 11:00, has to be ordered which takes about a week for delivery and 1-2 days to install..  We are close on the granite and will probably get that selected today.  Got to pick out a kitchen sink too.

After that it will be cigar time.
All that, AND the kitchen sink?

Today is school day for me so no time for a cigar. But I'm already looking forward to one tomorrow.
Yes, AND the Kitchen Sink of which there are hundreds to choose from.  At least with it as long as it will fit I don't care too much which type she wants as long as she likes it.
Joanna always likes to use a farmhouse sink.... ;)

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2017, 07:35:16 AM »

Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Good to hear Fishy!  I'm jealous.

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2017, 07:36:14 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave, Dean, Mr. Mayor and BermudaFish.

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2017, 07:37:50 AM »

What's on deck for today, Dave?
About the usual, check on the remodeling and try to keep things moving.  We selected a flooring and they are coming to measure for it at 11:00, has to be ordered which takes about a week for delivery and 1-2 days to install..  We are close on the granite and will probably get that selected today.  Got to pick out a kitchen sink too.

After that it will be cigar time.
All that, AND the kitchen sink?

Today is school day for me so no time for a cigar. But I'm already looking forward to one tomorrow.
Yes, AND the Kitchen Sink of which there are hundreds to choose from.  At least with it as long as it will fit I don't care too much which type she wants as long as she likes it.
Joanna always likes to use a farmhouse sink.... ;)
Even if there were not plenty of other reasons not to that alone is a Damn good reason not to!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6