Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2017, 11:40:48 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2017, 11:47:50 AM »

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2017, 11:48:26 AM »

slooooooooooooow Monday.

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2017, 11:54:30 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Deano and Raz.

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2017, 11:55:22 AM »

Joint vs cigar lull.
Good morning, Mark. Lull on the banter just means busy in the office. It sure is Monday though. Hope Dean and SCDave are able to enjoy it.
Dean is MIA so he may be enjoying something ;)

Just a routine day for me, visit the remodeling project, lunch, floor decision and get that ordered, go to granite store and sink store.  After that relaxing then smoking time.
still not up to par. Dish TV and internet just showed up. I tried a Camacho connie earlier but my throat and lungs are still rough. sorting all my clothes and potting a few plants, may even mow.
Did you move your ride-on mower to the new place? Is it working?

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2017, 11:56:13 AM »

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2017, 11:56:41 AM »

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2017, 11:58:51 AM »

Joint vs cigar lull.
Good morning, Mark. Lull on the banter just means busy in the office. It sure is Monday though. Hope Dean and SCDave are able to enjoy it.
Dean is MIA so he may be enjoying something ;)

Just a routine day for me, visit the remodeling project, lunch, floor decision and get that ordered, go to granite store and sink store.  After that relaxing then smoking time.
still not up to par. Dish TV and internet just showed up. I tried a Camacho connie earlier but my throat and lungs are still rough. sorting all my clothes and potting a few plants, may even mow.
Did you move your ride-on mower to the new place? Is it working?
yes I did. runs like brand new. total investment was $350 for the L100 17 hp John Deere.

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2017, 12:04:40 PM »

Wow, what a mess in Vegas.

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2017, 12:07:11 PM »

Hello Boys, Just missed the morning cutoff here on the East Coast.
bought a couple of frozen rabbits,this weekend, and was swapping recipes,
with a cousin from down the shore, and one in Italy....

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2017, 12:16:35 PM »

Hello Boys, Just missed the morning cutoff here on the East Coast.
bought a couple of frozen rabbits,this weekend, and was swapping recipes,
with a cousin from down the shore, and one in Italy....
Save the feet for me!

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2017, 12:30:22 PM »

Hello Boys, Just missed the morning cutoff here on the East Coast.
bought a couple of frozen rabbits,this weekend, and was swapping recipes,
with a cousin from down the shore, and one in Italy....
Save the feet for me!
they weren't there, feet and head missing, since they were rabbit popsicles in
the store already, how lucky code they really be?   8)

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2017, 12:34:33 PM »

Hello Boys, Just missed the morning cutoff here on the East Coast.
bought a couple of frozen rabbits,this weekend, and was swapping recipes,
with a cousin from down the shore, and one in Italy....
Save the feet for me!
they weren't there, feet and head missing, since they were rabbit popsicles in
the store already, how lucky code they really be?   8)
"Cooking with Glen Close", feature VitaFlip.

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2017, 12:56:09 PM »

Hello Boys, Just missed the morning cutoff here on the East Coast.
bought a couple of frozen rabbits,this weekend, and was swapping recipes,
with a cousin from down the shore, and one in Italy....
Save the feet for me!
they weren't there, feet and head missing, since they were rabbit popsicles in
the store already, how lucky code they really be?   8)
"Cooking with Glen Close", feature VitaFlip.

Nope, Nope, not what I bought...  my Italian grandparents are long gone,
my days coming home from the live poultry market
with a warm bag of recently dispatched chickens or squabs, are over.

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2017, 12:57:23 PM »

we need to get off this page soon, come on page 4!

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7