Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2017, 07:54:19 AM »

Amazing. Guy leaning on a cop car smoking a joint and no one except me even gave him a second look. Can't imagine the stinkeye I would have gotten if I did the same with a cigar.

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2017, 08:00:54 AM »

And here we are again. Good morning, fellas.
Yep.

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2017, 08:10:06 AM »

Morning gents.  Fk'd up situation in Las Vegas, for sure.

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2017, 08:10:45 AM »

Morning Bean

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2017, 08:11:50 AM »

Morning gents.  Fk'd up situation in Las Vegas, for sure.
And once again the shooter "was known by police"

Edit: (Updates)

  Sheriff says:

there was previous incorrect reporting and the only prior contact law enforcement has experienced with the "suspect" was a citation several years ago and it was handled in proper form by the defendant without issue.

Suspect took his wn life and was dead when police entered the room.

Over 400 wounded in hospitals but numbers will continue to change.

Female person of interest was not involved with this event but shooter may have previously used some of her ID's.

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2017, 08:12:17 AM »

Amazing. Guy leaning on a cop car smoking a joint and no one except me even gave him a second look. Can't imagine the stinkeye I would have gotten if I did the same with a cigar.
So true, crazy isn't it!

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2017, 09:02:53 AM »

Joint vs cigar lull.

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2017, 09:06:09 AM »

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2017, 09:08:57 AM »

Joint vs cigar lull.
Good morning, Mark. Lull on the banter just means busy in the office. It sure is Monday though. Hope Dean and SCDave are able to enjoy it.

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2017, 09:12:07 AM »

Joint vs cigar lull.
Good morning, Mark. Lull on the banter just means busy in the office. It sure is Monday though. Hope Dean and SCDave are able to enjoy it.
Dean is MIA so he may be enjoying something ;)

Just a routine day for me, visit the remodeling project, lunch, floor decision and get that ordered, go to granite store and sink store.  After that relaxing then smoking time.

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2017, 09:12:38 AM »

Joint vs cigar lull.
Good morning, Mark. Lull on the banter just means busy in the office. It sure is Monday though. Hope Dean and SCDave are able to enjoy it.
Alternatively, they can GFT's.

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2017, 09:18:54 AM »

Joint vs cigar lull.
Good morning, Mark. Lull on the banter just means busy in the office. It sure is Monday though. Hope Dean and SCDave are able to enjoy it.
Alternatively, they can GFT's.
:o.  Get up off your knees and Show some respect for your elders!  Also get your asses to work and keep paying in to Social Security so we don't run out of $.

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2017, 09:20:09 AM »

Time to get going with the day.

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2017, 11:06:56 AM »

Time to get going with the day.
Apparently the entire banterland community has followed suite.

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2017, 11:11:49 AM »

Joint vs cigar lull.
Good morning, Mark. Lull on the banter just means busy in the office. It sure is Monday though. Hope Dean and SCDave are able to enjoy it.
Dean is MIA so he may be enjoying something ;)

Just a routine day for me, visit the remodeling project, lunch, floor decision and get that ordered, go to granite store and sink store.  After that relaxing then smoking time.
still not up to par. Dish TV and internet just showed up. I tried a Camacho connie earlier but my throat and lungs are still rough. sorting all my clothes and potting a few plants, may even mow.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7