Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
10/2/2017
« on: October 02, 2017, 12:00:46 AM »

Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 05:58:48 AM »

And here we are again. Good morning, fellas.

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 06:20:04 AM »

Morning Mayor, not such a good morning though.

At least TWENTY dead and 100 injured after gunman opens fire with hundreds of rounds on music festival from 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay hotel: Suspect killed as police hunt female Asian 'companion'

The victims were slain at both the Route 91 Harvest festival and the Mandalay Bay hotel just over the road

Witnesses reported automatic gunfire coming from the hotel onto the festival and police cars below
Police said one shooter was 'down'; at around 12:38am they said they believed there were no more shooters

People listening to police scanners said that shooter was killed in a room on the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay

The Strip is closed down but flights from the city's McCarran International Airport are reopening

Musician Jason Aldean was performing when the gunfire began; he and his team are confirmed safe

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4939872/Active-shooter-reported-Las-Vegas-Mandalay-Bay-Resort.html#ixzz4uLQhmUfF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 06:34:08 AM »

Jamming Monday!

Rocky Patel The Edge Toro Corojo

5/$27.50

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 06:34:25 AM »

[...]

I saw that. Sad indeed. But I waited for you to post it because you are used to being the bearer of bad news.

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 06:41:34 AM »

[...]

I slept late this morning so late with the overnight news but that is a terrible event.

Sheriff just named the shooter and he is my age and from the local area.  They were looking for a female of interest and have found her according to the sheriff .

Now over 50 dead and over 200 wounded according to the sheriffs statement.

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 06:49:27 AM »

[...]

Hard to believe.  Not the kind of news you want to wake up to.

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2017, 06:51:10 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave and UNTony.

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2017, 06:52:24 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave and UNTony.
Morning Travellin Man

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2017, 07:13:26 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave and UNTony.
Good morning, JerseyDave. Although I'm still waiting for the "good" part. Don't think I'm gonna find it on the jam.

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 07:22:28 AM »

Jamming Monday!

Rocky Patel The Edge Toro Corojo

5/$27.50
Looks like we have reached the bottom, my last regular update today.

5 Vegas Gold Double Nickel (Box-Press)
10/$24.99

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 07:26:02 AM »

Another Not Free AB Day at the Sister, should have just stuuck with the 404's!

That said they have a good price on the cute little AB Table lighters, I have one of those and use it on occasion, works good.

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2017, 07:37:34 AM »

A little Fuk'n going back to Debbie Bad-Hair Schultz and friends.

Oct. 1 marks the start of the new federal fiscal year and one major government program is without new funding.

Funding for the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), once known as SCHIP, has not been extended by Congress. The program, which provides federal funding to states to ensure all children are able to receive basic healthcare, is known for something else by many cigar smokers.

A federal excise tax of 52.75 percent, capped at 40.26 per cigar, is imposed on every cigar imported to the U.S. to help fund the CHIP program. The CHIP-related tax went into effect in April 2009 and also increased the federal tax on cigarettes from 39 cents to $1 per pack.

Despite the expiring of CHIP funding, the tax on cigars remains in effect.

“Tax itself is statute,” said Daniel Trope, director of federal government affairs for the International Premium Cigar and Pipe Retailers Association (IPCPR), in a text message to halfwheel. “If anything, (the money will) just go to general treasury but the tax remains in perpetuity.”

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2017, 07:42:03 AM »

First golfers of the day teeing off, just finished mowing the first two fairways and place sure looks good.

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2017, 07:44:09 AM »

Very nice 64 degrees with scattered clouds this morning, up to 76 for the afternoon.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7