Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2017, 07:16:06 AM »

'LET'S MAKE A DEAL' HOST MONTY HALL DEAD AT 96

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2017, 07:20:46 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave and SmokelessDean.

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2017, 07:36:46 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave and SmokelessDean.
Morning Travellin Dave

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2017, 08:39:21 AM »

Sheesh!

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2017, 10:21:19 AM »

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2017, 10:33:13 AM »

more coffee, enjoying the quiet. nice out front, not one street light until the cul de sac at the end, out back there are two, only one is a private sodium monster, guess the guy is a bit anal.
Yeah, that's a bit inconsiderate to have a big ass night light in a neighborhood.  Morning, Dean.

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2017, 10:35:01 AM »

Morning Daves and Dean.  Beautiful morning out here, coffee and UC Corona Viva while watching the hummingbirds have their breakfast.

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2017, 10:36:55 AM »

more coffee, enjoying the quiet. nice out front, not one street light until the cul de sac at the end, out back there are two, only one is a private sodium monster, guess the guy is a bit anal.
Yeah, that's a bit inconsiderate to have a big ass night light in a neighborhood.  Morning, Dean.
at least it's out back and off to the side a few houses, nothing a pellet gun couldn't take care of.
morning Mark.

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2017, 10:55:56 AM »

Holt's has something for EPC fans. The JH 12 honest men pricing seems decent, though I'm not the expert SCDave is on those.

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2017, 11:11:14 AM »

morning Dave. not use to just sitting drinking coffee without a cigar going. not something I plan to get use too.
Just have to play with your pecker instead of a cigar.
Short Story?

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2017, 11:12:41 AM »

'LET'S MAKE A DEAL' HOST MONTY HALL DEAD AT 96
Sad but didn't realize he was still alive. He apparently had a great run.

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2017, 11:48:31 AM »

'LET'S MAKE A DEAL' HOST MONTY HALL DEAD AT 96
Sad but didn't realize he was still alive. He apparently had a great run.
Always enjoyed that show as a kid.   The Gong Show was another one whose success was tied to the host.  The golden age of game shows.

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2017, 11:56:20 AM »

'LET'S MAKE A DEAL' HOST MONTY HALL DEAD AT 96
Sad but didn't realize he was still alive. He apparently had a great run.
Always enjoyed that show as a kid.   The Gong Show was another one whose success was tied to the host.  The golden age of game shows.
The new Gong Show isn't bad either. Just really strange. I don't understand why Mike Meyers does it as a character. Although Chuck Barris was the ultimate character.  It's pretty funny though.

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2017, 12:18:35 PM »

'LET'S MAKE A DEAL' HOST MONTY HALL DEAD AT 96
Sad but didn't realize he was still alive. He apparently had a great run.
Always enjoyed that show as a kid.   The Gong Show was another one whose success was tied to the host.  The golden age of game shows.
The new Gong Show isn't bad either. Just really strange. I don't understand why Mike Meyers does it as a character. Although Chuck Barris was the ultimate character.  It's pretty funny though.
Will be interesting to see what becomes of Wheel of Fortune when Pat and Vanna finally decide to hit the door.

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2017, 12:32:50 PM »

'LET'S MAKE A DEAL' HOST MONTY HALL DEAD AT 96
Sad but didn't realize he was still alive. He apparently had a great run.
Always enjoyed that show as a kid.   The Gong Show was another one whose success was tied to the host.  The golden age of game shows.
The new Gong Show isn't bad either. Just really strange. I don't understand why Mike Meyers does it as a character. Although Chuck Barris was the ultimate character.  It's pretty funny though.
Will be interesting to see what becomes of Wheel of Fortune when Pat and Vanna finally decide to hit the door.
WoF is more of a nostalgic thing for me because my dad enjoyed it. Not sure why since his English was not very good. The game itself never did anything for me.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3