Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

This place must be a 202, trying to post a lunch picture for 30 minutes and I just get a blank page
Close your browser and log back in. Sounds like a "you issue" and not a "site issue".

This place must be a 202, trying to post a lunch picture for 30 minutes and I just get a blank page
I'm not happy with the recent revision to the Tapatalk menu.  No refresh on the pull down menu any longer.  Going to get a new phone next week, maybe the reload will work better.

What was for lunch?
I kinda remember that on a previous version. My current one has the three dots running vertically on the upper right hand corner and "refresh" is the first option. Are you an iPhoner ?

This place must be a 202, trying to post a lunch picture for 30 minutes and I just get a blank page
I'm not happy with the recent revision to the Tapatalk menu.  No refresh on the pull down menu any longer.  Going to get a new phone next week, maybe the reload will work better.

What was for lunch?
Chargrilled oysters, fried grouper and fresh cut fried onion rings all with a few SweetWater 420's
I'm starving. We're gonna have to think about lunch soon. Still one more game to go in a few hours. Just wrapping up team photos now. Saturdays are damn tough. I'd rather pick flooring.

CI up and running but Sister is still dead

CI up and running but Sister is still dead
Not a bad stick either. Don't think we'll see better prices on those any more.

This place must be a 202, trying to post a lunch picture for 30 minutes and I just get a blank page
I'm not happy with the recent revision to the Tapatalk menu.  No refresh on the pull down menu any longer.  Going to get a new phone next week, maybe the reload will work better.

What was for lunch?
Chargrilled oysters, fried grouper and fresh cut fried onion rings all with a few SweetWater 420's
Damn, sounds delicious.

This place must be a 202, trying to post a lunch picture for 30 minutes and I just get a blank page
I'm not happy with the recent revision to the Tapatalk menu.  No refresh on the pull down menu any longer.  Going to get a new phone next week, maybe the reload will work better.

What was for lunch?
I kinda remember that on a previous version. My current one has the three dots running vertically on the upper right hand corner and "refresh" is the first option. Are you an iPhoner ?
No, Android. Those three dots used to have "refresh" as the top choice, but no longer.   First one is "reply" now.

This place must be a 202, trying to post a lunch picture for 30 minutes and I just get a blank page
Close your browser and log back in. Sounds like a "you issue" and not a "site issue".
You lost the soccer game so it's my fault the site does not work right, SHEESH?!

Boys neighborhood alligator sunning

Ooohhhlala the decorator babe is sunning in her teenie-weenie-itsy-bitty striped bikini.   :o

This place must be a 202, trying to post a lunch picture for 30 minutes and I just get a blank page
I'm not happy with the recent revision to the Tapatalk menu.  No refresh on the pull down menu any longer.  Going to get a new phone next week, maybe the reload will work better.

What was for lunch?
I kinda remember that on a previous version. My current one has the three dots running vertically on the upper right hand corner and "refresh" is the first option. Are you an iPhoner ?
No, Android. Those three dots used to have "refresh" as the top choice, but no longer.   First one is "reply" now.
Look for another update. I'm pretty sure they put it back. Wish they would stop fucking with it.

Ooohhhlala the decorator babe is sunning in her teenie-weenie-itsy-bitty striped bikini.   :o

Boys neighborhood alligator sunning
Aha! So I was right?

Ooohhhlala the decorator babe is sunning in her teenie-weenie-itsy-bitty striped bikini.   :o
She looks like an alligator.

Boys neighborhood alligator sunning
Aha! So I was right?
You were half right, that fixed it but the problem was your fault not mine  ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5