Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Afternoon Raz

Time to get ready to go to the birthday dinner at the Home.
Afternoon, SCarFish.

I'm following my Sungrown cigar on Monday with Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel Aged Maduro Epicure (Toro) (6.0"x54), recently gifted to me by NJDave. Didn't need to dry box this one. Construction is great. Not yet tasting any bourbon notes.

I'm following my Sungrown cigar on Monday with Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel Aged Maduro Epicure (Toro) (6.0"x54), recently gifted to me by NJDave. Didn't need to dry box this one. Construction is great. Not yet tasting any bourbon notes.

Almost immediately after posting that I started tasting some subtle bourbon notes. Thus far, liking the maddie more than the sungrown.

I'm following my Sungrown cigar on Monday with Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel Aged Maduro Epicure (Toro) (6.0"x54), recently gifted to me by NJDave. Didn't need to dry box this one. Construction is great. Not yet tasting any bourbon notes.

Almost immediately after posting that I started tasting some subtle bourbon notes. Thus far, liking the maddie more than the sungrown.

MOWPA/MOWPAMs on the way

Time to get some dinner lull.

Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?

Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Catered BBQ at the nursing home and it was really good.  That home is quite a place also, nicer furnished than our house and NO Smell whatsoever !  Very nice place.

Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Catered BBQ at the nursing home and it was really good.  That home is quite a place also, nicer furnished than our house and NO Smell whatsoever !  Very nice place.
Cool. Looks like you're planning your next move.

Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Catered BBQ at the nursing home and it was really good.  That home is quite a place also, nicer furnished than our house and NO Smell whatsoever !  Very nice place.
Cool. Looks like you're planning your next move.
But does it allow smoking on the premises?
Evening Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Long day today.  Neglected to bring any cigars this trip, but no time to enjoy one, plus it's so dang humid!

Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Catered BBQ at the nursing home and it was really good.  That home is quite a place also, nicer furnished than our house and NO Smell whatsoever !  Very nice place.
Cool. Looks like you're planning your next move.
Nursing home or the Funeral Home next.

Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Catered BBQ at the nursing home and it was really good.  That home is quite a place also, nicer furnished than our house and NO Smell whatsoever !  Very nice place.
Cool. Looks like you're planning your next move.
But does it allow smoking on the premises?
Evening Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Long day today.  Neglected to bring any cigars this trip, but no time to enjoy one, plus it's so dang humid!
Evening Bean, talk about humid, you should be here!   80 degrees and 81%

I don't think the "homes" allow residents to play with fire :o
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Catered BBQ at the nursing home and it was really good.  That home is quite a place also, nicer furnished than our house and NO Smell whatsoever !  Very nice place.
Cool. Looks like you're planning your next move.
But does it allow smoking on the premises?
Evening Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Long day today.  Neglected to bring any cigars this trip, but no time to enjoy one, plus it's so dang humid!
Evening Bean, talk about humid, you should be here!   80 degrees and 81%

I don't think the "homes" allow residents to play with fire :o
cigars and oxygen tanks don't mix.

Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Catered BBQ at the nursing home and it was really good.  That home is quite a place also, nicer furnished than our house and NO Smell whatsoever !  Very nice place.
Cool. Looks like you're planning your next move.
But does it allow smoking on the premises?
Evening Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Long day today.  Neglected to bring any cigars this trip, but no time to enjoy one, plus it's so dang humid!
Evening Bean, talk about humid, you should be here!   80 degrees and 81%

I don't think the "homes" allow residents to play with fire :o
Richard Overton is 111, still lives at home, and smokes stogies every day. Come on, SCDave, get with the program!
https://www.dallasnews.com/life/life/2017/06/02/age-111-americas-oldest-veteran-still-smoking-cigars-drinking-whiskey-loving-life

Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Catered BBQ at the nursing home and it was really good.  That home is quite a place also, nicer furnished than our house and NO Smell whatsoever !  Very nice place.
Cool. Looks like you're planning your next move.
But does it allow smoking on the premises?
Evening Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Long day today.  Neglected to bring any cigars this trip, but no time to enjoy one, plus it's so dang humid!
Evening Bean, talk about humid, you should be here!   80 degrees and 81%

I don't think the "homes" allow residents to play with fire :o
Richard Overton is 111, still lives at home, and smokes stogies every day. Come on, SCDave, get with the program!
https://www.dallasnews.com/life/life/2017/06/02/age-111-americas-oldest-veteran-still-smoking-cigars-drinking-whiskey-loving-life
Mr Overton is my hero and mentor :).  I have been following him for several years, took him some cigars and visited with him, he is one cool guy.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8