Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Good morning boys
Good morning, Scott and Mark.

Good morning boys
Morning BermudaFish

Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.

Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
what did I miss? we have other freshly retired folks other than HackerWatchingDave?
I got one for you also, but I think you will soon be granted one from the mayor's office.

Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
Hammer his ass Dean !

Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
what did I miss? we have other freshly retired folks other than HackerWatchingDave?
I got one for you also, but I think you will soon be granted one from the mayor's office.
We might just impeach that Mayor!

SHEESH!

Heavy fog has rolled in here.  Glad I'm not trying to fly out today.

Heavy fog has rolled in here.  Glad I'm not trying to fly out today.
Here too except it is probably 500' above the ground level.

Time to get on with the painting duties.  At least the colors passed the 2nd inspection so that hurdle is completed.

Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
I'll give you a hand with that.

Morning, muchachos. GFY retirees.

the NFL can go fuck themselves. if you want to stay in NASCAR you had better respect the colors.
We may get a new civil war over the NFL. Or retirement.

Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
He's a contractor. No pension, but he gets to overcharge the hell out of them.

Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
He's a contractor. No pension, but he gets to overcharge the hell out of them.
With the overcharge portion going to his pimp's 50% cut.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8