Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Time to get on with the day, later all.
Go with Behr In The Moment T18-15 and Benjamin Moore Shadow
Thank you, MarthaStewartDave.
No silly, JoannaGainesDave!
https://shop.magnoliamarket.com/pages/paints
GFY!

FYI, I told the decorator I do not want anything that even resembles a Chip & Joanna theme.  She laughed and said more people should think that way!
You're going to go with Haint Blue porch ceilings though, right?
No, not right.
But it's tradition, especially along the Carolina coast!

http://charleston.southcarolina.thescoutguide.com/post/119597689156/the-history-of-the-blue-porch-celiling
And about 2 miles down the road from me in the Market Commons development that would be quite appropriate but in my Mediterranean style condo it would be highly innapropriate.
Eyetalians in the Carolina's?  Sheesh!

[...]

Them and Yankees are like roaches....they find their way in everywhere.

[...]

Looking around here I don't know how there can be anybody over 70 left in NJ, NY and Maryland.  Sheesh!

Holy Chit!

...EYE OF CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE MARIA MOVING CLOSER TO ST CROIX IN THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS... ...PREPARATIONS AGAINST LIFE-THREATENING STORM SURGE AND RAINFALL FLOODING AND DESTRUCTIVE WINDS SHOULD BE RUSHED TO COMPLETION...

8:00 PM AST Tue Sep 19
Location: 17.0°N 64.2°W
Moving: WNW at 10 mph
Min pressure: 909 mb
Max sustained: 175 mph

Holy Chit!

...EYE OF CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE MARIA MOVING CLOSER TO ST CROIX IN THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS... ...PREPARATIONS AGAINST LIFE-THREATENING STORM SURGE AND RAINFALL FLOODING AND DESTRUCTIVE WINDS SHOULD BE RUSHED TO COMPLETION...

8:00 PM AST Tue Sep 19
Location: 17.0°N 64.2°W
Moving: WNW at 10 mph
Min pressure: 909 mb
Max sustained: 175 mph
Maria's minimum central pressure Tuesday evening is the lowest for any Atlantic hurricane since Dean in August 2007.

Wrapping up the day with a La Hacienda and coffee.

[...]

Carpet baggers still at it.

Holy Chit!

...EYE OF CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE MARIA MOVING CLOSER TO ST CROIX IN THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS... ...PREPARATIONS AGAINST LIFE-THREATENING STORM SURGE AND RAINFALL FLOODING AND DESTRUCTIVE WINDS SHOULD BE RUSHED TO COMPLETION...

8:00 PM AST Tue Sep 19
Location: 17.0°N 64.2°W
Moving: WNW at 10 mph
Min pressure: 909 mb
Max sustained: 175 mph
Maria's minimum central pressure Tuesday evening is the lowest for any Atlantic hurricane since Dean in August 2007.
Probably the strongest Caribbean storm in history.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]