Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

« Reply #240 on: January 15, 2015, 02:56:13 PM »

Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!

« Reply #241 on: January 15, 2015, 02:57:24 PM »

So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?
Alfonzo's is very good and right down the street, if I get the chance I'll get a pie from Delucia's in Raritan on the way there
I just found this and was thinking we can order it and go pick it up at some point...  It sounds like you've eaten there?   http://alfonsostrattoria.com/index.html
Let's see how timing goes, much easier to pick one up on the way but I don't want to be too late. What are we looking for, just a pie for a snack? You don't need antipasto and meatballs and a side of broccoli rape and ricotta and eggplant and tortellini and raviolis and garlic knots and cannolis and tortufo...do you?
Sorry bro, they are kicking my ass at work.  Plain pie is fine but I wanted to buy since I'm showing up empty handed.

« Reply #242 on: January 15, 2015, 02:58:36 PM »

Alright, wrapping things up here to do some booze shopping and get home in time for a pre-lunch cigar.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great weekend, all.
Sheesh!

« Reply #243 on: January 15, 2015, 03:01:55 PM »

Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.

« Reply #244 on: January 15, 2015, 03:04:24 PM »

Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.

« Reply #245 on: January 15, 2015, 03:09:11 PM »

Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Actually, it's the usual suspects.  Hiya back, Mikey.

« Reply #246 on: January 15, 2015, 03:18:01 PM »

Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Actually, it's the usual suspects.  Hiya back, Mikey.
No, we'll have a new fish in the pond.  You and Mike met him two years ago at CFest....John, with his son John, remember?

« Reply #247 on: January 15, 2015, 03:18:19 PM »

Alright, wrapping things up here to do some booze shopping and get home in time for a pre-lunch cigar.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great weekend, all.
Sheesh!
Indeed!

« Reply #248 on: January 15, 2015, 03:20:55 PM »

Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Quality, not quantity.

« Reply #249 on: January 15, 2015, 03:23:10 PM »

Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Quality, not quantity.
What time will you be there?

« Reply #250 on: January 15, 2015, 03:24:49 PM »

Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Actually, it's the usual suspects.  Hiya back, Mikey.
No, we'll have a new fish in the pond.  You and Mike met him two years ago at CFest....John, with his son John, remember?
What about Non-John?

« Reply #251 on: January 15, 2015, 03:25:24 PM »

Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Quality, not quantity.
What time will you be there?
If I leave now...

« Reply #252 on: January 15, 2015, 03:29:26 PM »

Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Actually, it's the usual suspects.  Hiya back, Mikey.
No, we'll have a new fish in the pond.  You and Mike met him two years ago at CFest....John, with his son John, remember?
I remember him well.  Looking forward to it.  Hoping to be there before 5.

« Reply #253 on: January 15, 2015, 03:30:48 PM »

Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Quality, not quantity.
What time will you be there?
If I leave now...
If you leave now, we'll get there right around the same time.  ;)

« Reply #254 on: January 15, 2015, 03:36:58 PM »

Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Actually, it's the usual suspects.  Hiya back, Mikey.
No, we'll have a new fish in the pond.  You and Mike met him two years ago at CFest....John, with his son John, remember?
I remember him well.  Looking forward to it.  Hoping to be there before 5.
Pacific Time?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19