Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2016, 08:15:41 AM »

Good morning boys! Had a few cigars this weekend, most notably a Laranja
Morning ClemsonCigarFish
Morning Dave, nice cigar
Yes they are, I have enjoyed quite a few of them and they were certainly worthy of retirement tub quantities.

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2016, 08:22:36 AM »

Looks like a Sunday Morning replay around here!

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2016, 08:25:34 AM »

Good morning boys! Had a few cigars this weekend, most notably a Laranja
Morning ClemsonCigarFish
Morning Dave, nice cigar
Yes they are, I have enjoyed quite a few of them and they were certainly worthy of retirement tub quantities.
I smoked a Fratello Bianco from Tony also, enjoyed that cigar. Lonsdale if memory serves

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2016, 08:26:39 AM »

Good morning boys! Had a few cigars this weekend, most notably a Laranja
Morning ClemsonCigarFish
Morning Dave, nice cigar
Yes they are, I have enjoyed quite a few of them and they were certainly worthy of retirement tub quantities.
I smoked a Fratello Bianco from Tony also, enjoyed that cigar. Lonsdale if memory serves
Have not tried those.

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2016, 08:27:44 AM »

Good morning boys! Had a few cigars this weekend, most notably a Laranja
Morning ClemsonCigarFish
Morning Dave, nice cigar
Yes they are, I have enjoyed quite a few of them and they were certainly worthy of retirement tub quantities.
I smoked a Fratello Bianco from Tony also, enjoyed that cigar. Lonsdale if memory serves
Have not tried those.
I did smoke a well aged 2010 vintage Padilla Miami Perfecto on Saturday and it was sure enough a good cigar.  Also had an old label La Riqueza corona size Saturday morning, super smoke and I think that was sadly the last one of those I had left but hoping there might be one buried in the humi hiding from me.

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2016, 08:40:50 AM »

So what happens when you try to hold an event on the scale of the Olympics in a 3rd world country?

1st thing you do is all but ban the Russians
2nd thing is you offer the Zika Virus to everyone including the spectators
3rd thing you do is have the professional golfers say GFY we ain't coming
And then you have this while the opening is still 10 days away:

The beleaguered Rio Olympics took another hit Sunday when the Australian Olympic Committee announced its athletes would not be moving into the Olympic Village due to 'unlivable' conditions.

"From what we've seen," said a spokesman from the AOC, "you wouldn't put people in there yet."

Reps from the AOC have been putting the rooms through "stress tests" to see if the newly built facilities could handle an influx of tenants. It's clear they couldn't.

"We decided to do a "stress test" where taps and toilets were simultaneously turned on in apartments on several floors to see if the system could cope once the athletes are in-house,"AOC chef de mission Kitty Chiller told the Sydney Morning Herald. "The system failed. Water came down walls, there was a strong smell of gas in some apartments and there was "shorting" in the electrical wiring. "

In addition, blocked toilets, leaking pipes (some in areas with electrical wiring), a lack of light fixtures in stairwells and "dirty floors in need of a massive clean" have been identified as problems.

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2016, 08:41:53 AM »

Well Mr Fishy it is all on your shoulders to keep this place alive now.

I am hitting the road to the lovely Lubbock, TX for 4 days.

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2016, 08:43:42 AM »

Good morning boys! Had a few cigars this weekend, most notably a Laranja
Morning ClemsonCigarFish
Morning Dave, nice cigar
Yes they are, I have enjoyed quite a few of them and they were certainly worthy of retirement tub quantities.
I smoked a Fratello Bianco from Tony also, enjoyed that cigar. Lonsdale if memory serves
Have not tried those.
I did smoke a well aged 2010 vintage Padilla Miami Perfecto on Saturday and it was sure enough a good cigar.  Also had an old label La Riqueza corona size Saturday morning, super smoke and I think that was sadly the last one of those I had left but hoping there might be one buried in the humi hiding from me.
Yeah that sucks when you get to the end of cigars that have aged really well, I think I have 1 Murcialago Toro left

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2016, 08:44:23 AM »

Well Mr Fishy it is all on your shoulders to keep this place alive now.

I am hitting the road to the lovely Lubbock, TX for 4 days.
Yikes!

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2016, 08:45:44 AM »

Well Mr Fishy it is all on your shoulders to keep this place alive now.

I am hitting the road to the lovely Lubbock, TX for 4 days.
Yikes!
I have a 15 minute delay it seems.

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2016, 08:52:21 AM »

Now I am gone.

Have a good day to all that show up!

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2016, 09:12:44 AM »

Looks is like CommieLandDave has lost all concept of time.
Most likely... :o

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2016, 09:13:58 AM »

Is Tex finally gone? Time to get this banter started!!! Woopwoop!

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2016, 09:14:32 AM »

Good morning boys! Had a few cigars this weekend, most notably a Laranja
Morning ClemsonCigarFish
;D   ;D   ;D

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2016, 09:17:47 AM »

Well Mr Fishy it is all on your shoulders to keep this place alive now.

I am hitting the road to the lovely Lubbock, TX for 4 days.
What, no WiFi in Lubbock?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11