Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2016, 09:30:42 PM »

Howdy Daves and CB if you're lurking.  Have a Rm 101 habano of some type on fire after out for beer and pizza with the warden.  Very pleasant evening outside.
Howdy Bean, at the Paramont Theater.  Actually came downtown for the evening.
Nice. Those are typically classics.   What's the movie.
No classic, this is the fly fishing film tour which tours the country with one showing each in about 60 cities.  They travel the world fly fishing and the film quality is amazing.  Very key gets drunk and has a big time.  Has been sold out here for over a month.

« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2016, 09:36:23 PM »

Howdy Daves and CB if you're lurking.  Have a Rm 101 habano of some type on fire after out for beer and pizza with the warden.  Very pleasant evening outside.
Howdy Bean, at the Paramont Theater.  Actually came downtown for the evening.
Nice. Those are typically classics.   What's the movie.
No classic, this is the fly fishing film tour which tours the country with one showing each in about 60 cities.  They travel the world fly fishing and the film quality is amazing.  Very key gets drunk and has a big time.  Has been sold out here for over a month.
No kidding, a fly fishing movie at the Paramount. That's unique.

« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2016, 09:44:56 PM »

Howdy Daves and CB if you're lurking.  Have a Rm 101 habano of some type on fire after out for beer and pizza with the warden.  Very pleasant evening outside.
Howdy Bean, at the Paramont Theater.  Actually came downtown for the evening.
Nice. Those are typically classics.   What's the movie.
No classic, this is the fly fishing film tour which tours the country with one showing each in about 60 cities.  They travel the world fly fishing and the film quality is amazing.  Very key gets drunk and has a big time.  Has been sold out here for over a month.
No kidding, a fly fishing movie at the Paramount. That's unique.
6th year

« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2016, 10:15:32 PM »

Howdy Daves and CB if you're lurking.  Have a Rm 101 habano of some type on fire after out for beer and pizza with the warden.  Very pleasant evening outside.
Howdy Bean, at the Paramont Theater.  Actually came downtown for the evening.
Nice. Those are typically classics.   What's the movie.
No classic, this is the fly fishing film tour which tours the country with one showing each in about 60 cities.  They travel the world fly fishing and the film quality is amazing.  Very key gets drunk and has a big time.  Has been sold out here for over a month.
No kidding, a fly fishing movie at the Paramount. That's unique.
6th year
Keeping Austin weird. In a traditional sense.  Old school weird.

« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2016, 10:26:55 PM »

At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
I pee'd in that one next one may not be perfumy.

Yes, it is a corona
TWSS.
Hahaha

« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2016, 11:34:58 PM »

I think it was the hotel afyershy
Can drink beer and wine at this movie!

At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
That perfumey part was probably from TexDaves Tupperdore infusion process.

« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2016, 11:41:04 PM »

Traveling Dave. have you had the soa kg9?

« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2016, 12:13:12 AM »

So the Mayor tastes soap in his Cigars. I think it goes back to his childhood. "I'm gonna wash your mouth out with soap".
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]