Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2016, 09:05:00 AM »

Morning Chip, Tex, UpandAt'emTony and PreDawnFish.
Good morning, Dave. Travel plans for this week?

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2016, 09:06:01 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning Tony
Watcha got planned for today?
Yard work for me and yourself?
Don't really know yet. Hoping not to do much at all. I suspect we'll be heading to m-i-l's for a late lunch / early dinner.
MIL is a good cook isn't she?
Between you and me... Not really. It's fine but nothing spectacular. She tends to overcook everything. But it gives me a break from having to do it.
What, you had so much fun selling the oil deposit, you're selling your place now?  You relocating to Waco or what?
That was Tex, talking about selling his place.

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2016, 09:07:09 AM »

I got a dang headache this morning, very annoying.

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2016, 09:07:41 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning Tony
Watcha got planned for today?
Yard work for me and yourself?
Don't really know yet. Hoping not to do much at all. I suspect we'll be heading to m-i-l's for a late lunch / early dinner.
MIL is a good cook isn't she?
Between you and me... Not really. It's fine but nothing spectacular. She tends to overcook everything. But it gives me a break from having to do it.
What, you had so much fun selling the oil deposit, you're selling your place now?  You relocating to Waco or what?
That was Tex, talking about selling his place.
Now you will really have him confused!

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2016, 09:10:32 AM »

I got a dumpster being delivered  next  Thursday for some serious cleaning out.  Warden is crapping cinder blocks, I warned her 6 months ago.

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2016, 09:11:07 AM »

I got a dang headache this morning, very annoying.
You could always get a divorce.

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2016, 09:12:29 AM »

cigarpage.com has nothing I need today.
Agreed, but it's all in stock!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/31/2016
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2016, 09:12:44 AM »

This was a cigar worth trying. Get some! Good Sunday

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2016, 09:13:31 AM »

Morning Chip, Tex, UpandAt'emTony and PreDawnFish.
Good morning, Dave. Travel plans for this week?
Nope, last free week, then I start up in February.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/31/2016
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2016, 09:13:55 AM »

cigarpage.com has nothing I need today.
Agreed, but it's all in stock!
cigarpage has been disappointing of late, is the honeymoon over?

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2016, 09:15:04 AM »

This was a cigar worth trying. Get some! Good Sunday
Picked up a couple a while back.  maybe I'll pull one out this afternoon.

« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2016, 09:15:28 AM »

cigarpage.com has nothing I need today.
Agreed, but it's all in stock!
cigarpage has been disappointing of late, is the honeymoon over?
Seems more and more that way.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/31/2016
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2016, 09:16:38 AM »

This was a cigar worth trying. Get some! Good Sunday
Picked up a couple a while back.  maybe I'll pull one out this afternoon.
this was the robusto 1959, I think you will enjoy it.

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2016, 09:16:54 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning Tony
Watcha got planned for today?
Yard work for me and yourself?
Don't really know yet. Hoping not to do much at all. I suspect we'll be heading to m-i-l's for a late lunch / early dinner.
MIL is a good cook isn't she?
Between you and me... Not really. It's fine but nothing spectacular. She tends to overcook everything. But it gives me a break from having to do it.
What, you had so much fun selling the oil deposit, you're selling your place now?  You relocating to Waco or what?
That was Tex, talking about selling his place.
Got it, reading through too fast and not enough coffee.
But speaking of your other property, you now free and clear?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/31/2016
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2016, 09:22:08 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning Tony
Watcha got planned for today?
Yard work for me and yourself?
Don't really know yet. Hoping not to do much at all. I suspect we'll be heading to m-i-l's for a late lunch / early dinner.
MIL is a good cook isn't she?
Between you and me... Not really. It's fine but nothing spectacular. She tends to overcook everything. But it gives me a break from having to do it.
What, you had so much fun selling the oil deposit, you're selling your place now?  You relocating to Waco or what?
That was Tex, talking about selling his place.
Got it, reading through too fast and not enough coffee.
But speaking of your other property, you now free and clear?
coffee! Good idea.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7