« Reply #165 on: January 11, 2016, 09:36:21 AM »

GMornin fellas
Morning CG  - How bout that NDS - 5 in a row!
Indeed, glad to see you beat your Gamecocks as well.
Hopefully the big orange can get it done tonight!!!
Sure hope so.
They've got my vote!
I'll refrain from cheering for them, for Dave's sake. If the Bengals and Vikings are any indication, me rooting for a team leads to a painful demise.
No shit right - those Vikings...words can't describe that heartbreak.
#lacesoutdan
Both teams found very Browns ways to lose, no question.
Truth to that - just a bad way to lose.  Didn't score a touchdown all day, hard to blame a kicker who goes 3/4 in sub zero temps all day, but that's the 'life of a kicker'.
And those poor bastiges are usually near the bottom of the pay scale too.
He won them a couple of games this year too, so I hope he is still with the team next year.
The damn holder should be canned. He botched the hold in 3 of the 4 kicks. The kicker was lucky he made anything all day, when you add the shitty holds to the shitty weather.
Agrees, he's a good punter too - and it sucks cause he was wearing gloves...can't believe he couldn't tough it out for 60seconds and get a proper hold.
Donald Trump: NFL ‘football has become soft like our country has become soft’

« Reply #166 on: January 11, 2016, 09:36:38 AM »

[...]
The kicker shit the bed, nerves got the best of him on that kick. He hurried it and yanked the kick, plain and simple.
Yipped It Left Right?
We call it a 'pull hook' in the golf world

« Reply #167 on: January 11, 2016, 09:37:24 AM »

Good morning, men.
Morning Uncle Tone.
How's the bathroom coming, Mark? Getting ready to finish a basement here. Just completely clearing it out for now. Eventually, the bathroom will be built.
A couple of towel bars (on order) and f'n crown molding left to finish.  And the wife still has to pick out some mirrors.  And two medicine cabinets.  And, and, and......
I hear ya. I've done quite a bit of crown molding work. It's a pain in the ass. The secret is building a good jig so that you cut each piece at the same angle. I have two saws for that. Not sure where either of them are but I suspect I will find them this week.
I cheat and cut it at work.  We have a miter saw table setup which works well. So it's not the cutting part as much as the installing part which sucks. These are cabinets, not wall/ceiling molding.
Well, that and checking for the this side up arrows....
The warden ordered the cabinets.  I have no idea if they were available with the crown molding pre-installed.  Sorta doubt it, but that would have been the ticket for sure.
No such thing, how would you hang multiples? Rookies, sheesh
Where's logic come into it?
If you are hanging a run of cabinets, or just more than one, how are the cabinets going to butt to each other if crown goes around 3 sides. If crown is only on the fronts, there are seams at every cabinet and how would you return the side to the wall at the end of a run when the fronts are cut square at the end of the cabinet?
This is a bathroom, not a kitchen.  How many friggin cabinets do you have to hang.  What all you storing in there?  Putting in a wardrobe for costumes as well?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/11/2016
« Reply #168 on: January 11, 2016, 09:39:56 AM »

Either my normally very reliable watch just died or the one year old 3 year warranty battery quit one of the two.  Always Something!
Since the battery is the same for a 1 year and 3-year warranty and all your doing is buying an insurance policy, take them up on it and get your free replacement!

« Reply #169 on: January 11, 2016, 09:40:00 AM »

[...]
Yeah, factory installed would only work on stand-alone cabinets.  And so many varieties of crown molding out there I don't see how a cabinet mfg would offer that option.

« Reply #170 on: January 11, 2016, 09:40:58 AM »

[...]
Doesn't matter, it's the reason they don't sell cabinets with crown attached. I've completely lost interest in this subject

« Reply #171 on: January 11, 2016, 09:41:26 AM »

[...]
He's already tired of picking on the Clintons, has to take on the NFL?
If he's president, bet he will throw out that pussy concussion protocol and targeting penalties....let 'em play.

« Reply #172 on: January 11, 2016, 09:42:09 AM »

[...]
Right, not to mention it'd be a packaging/breakage nightmare

« Reply #173 on: January 11, 2016, 09:43:06 AM »

[...]
You missed the transition opportunity Fishy.

« Reply #174 on: January 11, 2016, 09:44:51 AM »

[...]
I thought you were done talking about it?

« Reply #175 on: January 11, 2016, 09:47:07 AM »

Either my normally very reliable watch just died or the one year old 3 year warranty battery quit one of the two.  Always Something!
Since the battery is the same for a 1 year and 3-year warranty and all your doing is buying an insurance policy, take them up on it and get your free replacement!
Oh I will and they are very good about taking care of things just a pain in the ass to go get it done.

« Reply #176 on: January 11, 2016, 09:50:05 AM »

[...]
DOES ANYBODY GIVE A CHIT THAT FISH HAS COMPLETELY LOST INTEREST?

« Reply #177 on: January 11, 2016, 09:50:21 AM »

[...]
Someone say hinges and feet?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/11/2016
« Reply #178 on: January 11, 2016, 09:52:27 AM »

G'Morning, Folks... Football ain't over yet.

« Reply #179 on: January 11, 2016, 09:52:44 AM »

[...]
I find it painful