Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/17/2015
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2015, 06:26:22 AM »

Morning LSU.  Storms moving in here with several inches of rain expected today.
It rained most of yesterday here and forecast has us with rain for the next 8 days or more.  We were just starting to dry out but looks like Mother Nature wants us to stay nice and muddy.

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2015, 06:27:20 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. 68° heading towards 90 with an afternoon thunderstorm possible.
Cusano Cuban robusto and coffee here.

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2015, 06:28:18 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. 68° heading towards 90 with an afternoon thunderstorm possible.
Cusano Cuban robusto and coffee here.
Morning Dean.  Morning thunderstorms here.

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2015, 06:29:23 AM »

Morning LSU.  Storms moving in here with several inches of rain expected today.
It rained most of yesterday here and forecast has us with rain for the next 8 days or more.  We were just starting to dry out but looks like Mother Nature wants us to stay nice and muddy.
We stayed dry yesterday.  It is coming down out there now with plenty of lightning and thunder.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/17/2015
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2015, 06:32:07 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. 68° heading towards 90 with an afternoon thunderstorm possible.
Cusano Cuban robusto and coffee here.
Good morning Dean.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/17/2015
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2015, 06:32:30 AM »

Morning LSU.  Storms moving in here with several inches of rain expected today.
It rained most of yesterday here and forecast has us with rain for the next 8 days or more.  We were just starting to dry out but looks like Mother Nature wants us to stay nice and muddy.
We stayed dry yesterday.  It is coming down out there now with plenty of lightning and thunder.
But you guys really need the rain.

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2015, 06:40:59 AM »

Morning LSU.  Storms moving in here with several inches of rain expected today.
It rained most of yesterday here and forecast has us with rain for the next 8 days or more.  We were just starting to dry out but looks like Mother Nature wants us to stay nice and muddy.
We stayed dry yesterday.  It is coming down out there now with plenty of lightning and thunder.
But you guys really need the rain.
We do but not getting enough in the right areas.  Lake Travis has only come up 5 feet so still down 48 feet going into summer.

Some areas south of here have had more than their average annual rainfall in the last 30 days.  San Antonio had a foot or more of rain in the last week.

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2015, 06:43:58 AM »

Morning LSU.  Storms moving in here with several inches of rain expected today.
It rained most of yesterday here and forecast has us with rain for the next 8 days or more.  We were just starting to dry out but looks like Mother Nature wants us to stay nice and muddy.
We stayed dry yesterday.  It is coming down out there now with plenty of lightning and thunder.
But you guys really need the rain.
We do but not getting enough in the right areas.  Lake Travis has only come up 5 feet so still down 48 feet going into summer.
too bad the govt can't fund a pipeline from the ocean to strategic lake areas to replenish drought strickened locations. better than giving my tax money to deadbeats.

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2015, 06:48:48 AM »

Morning LSU.  Storms moving in here with several inches of rain expected today.
It rained most of yesterday here and forecast has us with rain for the next 8 days or more.  We were just starting to dry out but looks like Mother Nature wants us to stay nice and muddy.
We stayed dry yesterday.  It is coming down out there now with plenty of lightning and thunder.
But you guys really need the rain.
We do but not getting enough in the right areas.  Lake Travis has only come up 5 feet so still down 48 feet going into summer.
too bad the govt can't fund a pipeline from the ocean to strategic lake areas to replenish drought strickened locations. better than giving my tax money to deadbeats.
Except we don't need any saltwater!  Desalinization in those quantities would be virtually impossible with current technology.  But desalinization research and development would certainly be a worthy investment.

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2015, 07:09:15 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2015, 07:11:58 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Morning Travellin Dave.

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2015, 07:55:32 AM »

Good rain last night, clear cool morning, all good.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/17/2015
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2015, 08:04:28 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Good morning Dave.

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2015, 08:09:23 AM »

[...]
Instead of all the oil pipelines, build a couple of water lines from east to west.... get rid of the extra water in Louisiana and such and top off the western reservoirs.

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2015, 08:12:08 AM »

[...]
Fuk California, we should stop sending them oil and gas too.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10