Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2023, 08:45:53 AM »

Decided to work remotely today. I have only a few meetings and I'm trying to complete something that requires my focus. Need to build up my accomplishments for when the real boss returns.
Based on your track record, that's a good idea.
Funny.

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2023, 08:59:42 AM »

Decided to work remotely today. I have only a few meetings and I'm trying to complete something that requires my focus. Need to build up my accomplishments for when the real boss returns.
Based on your track record, that's a good idea.
Funny.
Just trying to brighten your spirits slightly.

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2023, 09:12:25 AM »

Decided to work remotely today. I have only a few meetings and I'm trying to complete something that requires my focus. Need to build up my accomplishments for when the real boss returns.
Based on your track record, that's a good idea.
Funny.
Just trying to brighten your spirits slightly.
Absolutely. I did get a chuckle out of it. Then Rick texted me a funny meme which also made me laugh. I appreciate you all.

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2023, 09:21:48 AM »

Decided to work remotely today. I have only a few meetings and I'm trying to complete something that requires my focus. Need to build up my accomplishments for when the real boss returns.
Based on your track record, that's a good idea.
Funny.
Just trying to brighten your spirits slightly.
Absolutely. I did get a chuckle out of it. Then Rick texted me a funny meme which also made me laugh. I appreciate you all.
Luckily (or maybe not), we're all used to dealing with shitty situations, so we know how to try to pull you up a bit.

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2023, 09:58:48 AM »

No birthday list yet today but I believe Dean's is right around now. Might be a milestone for him too.

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2023, 10:03:52 AM »

No birthday list yet today but I believe Dean's is right around now. Might be a milestone for him too.
Quick banter search says it's coming up on the 23rd.

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2023, 10:07:34 AM »

No birthday list yet today but I believe Dean's is right around now. Might be a milestone for him too.
Quick banter search says it's coming up on the 23rd.
I did the same search.

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2023, 10:09:54 AM »

No birthday list yet today but I believe Dean's is right around now. Might be a milestone for him too.
Quick banter search says it's coming up on the 23rd.
I did the same search.
Great minds and all.

Couldn't find a post to figure out what number this year might be for him, though. Maybe you had better luck.

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2023, 10:15:13 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Like Father, Like Son Sampler - 10/49.99

Door #2 - Man O' War Valkyrie Churchill - 10/44.99

Door #3 - Nub Nuance Triple Roast 460 (Gordo) - 5/24.99
Man O' War's a little pricy.

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2023, 10:15:20 AM »

No birthday list yet today but I believe Dean's is right around now. Might be a milestone for him too.
Quick banter search says it's coming up on the 23rd.
I did the same search.
Great minds and all.

Couldn't find a post to figure out what number this year might be for him, though. Maybe you had better luck.
I did. He is 71 today. The milestone was last year.

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2023, 10:15:55 AM »

Good morning, ClemsonDave.

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2023, 10:16:09 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Like Father, Like Son Sampler - 10/49.99
includes:
5 - Prensado Robusto (5.0"x50)
5 - Gatekeeper Robusto (5.0"x50)

Door #2 - Man O' War Valkyrie Churchill - 10/44.99

Door #3 - Nub Nuance Triple Roast 460 (Gordo) - 5/24.99

I think it's noteworthy to mention Door #1 are ABs.
Well, AB's and A&B's....

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2023, 10:17:40 AM »

Decided to work remotely today. I have only a few meetings and I'm trying to complete something that requires my focus. Need to build up my accomplishments for when the real boss returns.
Based on your track record, that's a good idea.
Funny.
Just trying to brighten your spirits slightly.
Absolutely. I did get a chuckle out of it. Then Rick texted me a funny meme which also made me laugh. I appreciate you all.
Luckily (or maybe not), we're all used to dealing with shitty situations, so we know how to try to pull you up a bit.
I'll leave the Tony pulling to you.

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2023, 10:18:58 AM »

Morning Dave and Tony!  Happy little Friday.

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2023, 10:24:58 AM »

Decided to work remotely today. I have only a few meetings and I'm trying to complete something that requires my focus. Need to build up my accomplishments for when the real boss returns.
Based on your track record, that's a good idea.
Funny.
Just trying to brighten your spirits slightly.
Absolutely. I did get a chuckle out of it. Then Rick texted me a funny meme which also made me laugh. I appreciate you all.
Luckily (or maybe not), we're all used to dealing with shitty situations, so we know how to try to pull you up a bit.
I'll leave the Tony pulling to you.
Hi-yo!

Morning, APNewsDave.
Logged