Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2021, 11:59:30 AM »

Guess David of Buckeye variety  is out clearing some trees from the fairway.
Nope, just finishing up some Saturday morning OT.
Speaking of which, finished up now, time to rustle up some lunch then knock out a few chores around the house.
Heck, I'm still drinking my morning coffee.

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2021, 01:13:35 PM »

At least you remembered to make it.

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2021, 01:15:37 PM »

I'm really craving a seafood boil. I know I'm not in the low country but a man can wish, no?

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2021, 01:53:06 PM »

Taking the boy out to dinner for his birthday, but first..

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2021, 02:34:33 PM »

Taking the boy out to dinner for his birthday, but first..
Cigar looks great but right now I'm more interested in where and what you're going to be eating?

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2021, 02:35:30 PM »

I'm really craving a seafood boil. I know I'm not in the low country but a man can wish, no?
Found a couple of places nearby that do seafood boils. May have to try one of them tonight.

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2021, 03:34:58 PM »

Looks like Louisiana is fixing to get its ass kicked soon.

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2021, 04:07:10 PM »

Looks like Louisiana is fixing to get its ass kicked soon.
Looks like she'll be weakend by Wednesday but Ida is heading this way too. Louisiana is expected to get hammered. Sheesh.

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2021, 04:15:16 PM »

Looks like Louisiana is fixing to get its ass kicked soon.
Looks like she'll be weakend by Wednesday but Ida is heading this way too. Louisiana is expected to get hammered. Sheesh.
And all the covid patients have to stay where they are, cause there's nowhere to move them that has space. Double sheesh.

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2021, 07:46:09 PM »

I'm really craving a seafood boil. I know I'm not in the low country but a man can wish, no?
Found a couple of places nearby that do seafood boils. May have to try one of them tonight.
Tried one of the places and it was pretty good. I got crab legs, shrimp, crawfish, mussels and clams. Came with potatoes, corn, and hard boiled eggs in a garlic butter sauce. I chose mild but it still had a bit of a kick. I'd definitely do that again.

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2021, 07:50:17 PM »

@bluecollar: hope all is well, my friend. That sucks about the Yanks but they couldn't keep the streak up forever. Those Rays are killing us. Why can't they rollover and play dead while we're streaking, like the Sox?

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2021, 07:55:28 PM »

I'm really craving a seafood boil. I know I'm not in the low country but a man can wish, no?
Found a couple of places nearby that do seafood boils. May have to try one of them tonight.
Tried one of the places and it was pretty good. I got crab legs, shrimp, crawfish, mussels and clams. Came with potatoes, corn, and hard boiled eggs in a garlic butter sauce. I chose mild but it still had a bit of a kick. I'd definitely do that again.
Sounds pretty gross to me, but glad you enjoyed it. Took the kids out for ice cream after dinner, that was much better than seafood. Lol

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2021, 07:56:36 PM »

I'm really craving a seafood boil. I know I'm not in the low country but a man can wish, no?
Found a couple of places nearby that do seafood boils. May have to try one of them tonight.
Tried one of the places and it was pretty good. I got crab legs, shrimp, crawfish, mussels and clams. Came with potatoes, corn, and hard boiled eggs in a garlic butter sauce. I chose mild but it still had a bit of a kick. I'd definitely do that again.
Sounds pretty gross to me, but glad you enjoyed it. Took the kids out for ice cream after dinner, that was much better than seafood. Lol
You disappoint me, Dave.

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2021, 09:20:10 PM »

I'm really craving a seafood boil. I know I'm not in the low country but a man can wish, no?
Found a couple of places nearby that do seafood boils. May have to try one of them tonight.
Tried one of the places and it was pretty good. I got crab legs, shrimp, crawfish, mussels and clams. Came with potatoes, corn, and hard boiled eggs in a garlic butter sauce. I chose mild but it still had a bit of a kick. I'd definitely do that again.
Sounds pretty gross to me, but glad you enjoyed it. Took the kids out for ice cream after dinner, that was much better than seafood. Lol
You disappoint me, Dave.
Sorry, not a fan of seafood. I prefer my protein come from land animals.

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2021, 09:20:51 PM »

Diesel UC

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3