Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

« Reply #255 on: January 12, 2015, 03:53:28 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Wonder if he left the feet on.  ;)
Oh SHEESH - All we need now is Dad to show up! ::)

« Reply #256 on: January 12, 2015, 03:56:25 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
Amen to that!
Here is a video from that hunt, starts during our hunt: http://youtu.be/iFGNEj-Xun0?t=2m10s
Shaun, nice video.  What guns and rounds are you using?  So quiet ... just clicks ...
All of us had 12ga shotguns - I shoot a Remington 11-87 28", my dad shoots a Benelli Super Black Eagle 2 with a 30" barrel, buddy was shooting a new Winchester semi-auto and I can't remember what the other 2 guys were shooting.

« Reply #257 on: January 12, 2015, 03:56:45 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Ohh SHEESH!

« Reply #258 on: January 12, 2015, 03:57:06 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Wonder if he left the feet on.  ;)
And a GFY to yourself as well :)
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #259 on: January 12, 2015, 03:57:18 PM »

The good news is we got a college football game on tonight - the bad news is someone could create and birth  a new baby before we have another college football game.
I guess there are probably worse uses for your time.  In seven years your Falls will be spent coaching him/her in the finer points of American football, then going to his High School games, and reading about his heroics and stats in the local newspaper/website.  Then spending money to go to all of his college football games, thanking God for his full sports/academic scholarshipk.  The big payback will be his large signing bonus for being a First Round draft pick, and the limo pickups to bring you to his home games.  So, not a bad way to spend your time between tomorrow and the beginning of the new season.
Good afternoon, SLY.
hello Sly....
Good afternoon, Tony and Flip ... lurking from time to time ... posting not often ... not a platinum poster ... more like a polished aluminum toaster ... I wish I could join you guys for the NJ herf ... Flip don't miss it (for those of us not close enough to attend), butter your wife up, make her feel good ... whatever it takes to make it ... then post about it, so the rest of us can enjoy vicariously.

« Reply #260 on: January 12, 2015, 03:59:41 PM »

[...]
I only just posted that.  How did you see it so quickly?

« Reply #261 on: January 12, 2015, 04:00:01 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Wonder if he left the feet on.  ;)
Oh SHEESH - All we need now is Dad to show up! ::)
Why, does he have a duck costume?....or interesting uses for feathers and duck calls?

« Reply #262 on: January 12, 2015, 04:00:28 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Wonder if he left the feet on.  ;)
And a GFY to yourself as well :)
My job here is done!  ROFL!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #263 on: January 12, 2015, 04:00:52 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
Amen to that!
Here is a video from that hunt, starts during our hunt: http://youtu.be/iFGNEj-Xun0?t=2m10s
Shaun, nice video.  What guns and rounds are you using?  So quiet ... just clicks ...
All of us had 12ga shotguns - I shoot a Remington 11-87 28", my dad shoots a Benelli Super Black Eagle 2 with a 30" barrel, buddy was shooting a new Winchester semi-auto and I can't remember what the other 2 guys were shooting.
  I'm not much of a hunter, but have friends who are ... just amazed at how quiet they were.
P.S. I came on briefly to post on Sat. while watching the last bit of the NDSU game ... bantering a bit with TexDave who was posting updates ... great game ... a toast to you, Shaun, and the great state of N. Dakota.

« Reply #264 on: January 12, 2015, 04:00:56 PM »

[...]
Magic of the interwebz!

« Reply #265 on: January 12, 2015, 04:02:31 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Wonder if he left the feet on.  ;)
And a GFY to yourself as well :)
That's it!  You can put duck feet on the humi!!!

« Reply #266 on: January 12, 2015, 04:02:50 PM »

[...]
Yeah but I PM'd the Jersey guys.  SLY wasn't among those.

« Reply #267 on: January 12, 2015, 04:03:36 PM »

With that, time to be heading out.  Hope the game tonight matches the hype.

« Reply #268 on: January 12, 2015, 04:03:51 PM »

[...]
Thanks Sly!  It was quite the game and damn fun to watch!  I think he had the audio turned down, they are loud, but not as quiet as the video portrays.
How have things been going with you?

« Reply #269 on: January 12, 2015, 04:04:12 PM »

Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Wonder if he left the feet on.  ;)
And a GFY to yourself as well :)
That's it!  You can put duck feet on the humi!!!
Quack Quack Quack!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21