Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Never Forget - 9/11/2018  (Read 8268 times)

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

good morning banter.
La Palina Classic and coffee.
Good morning, Dean. How do you like those La Palinas?
nice anytime smoke. I'll buy them again. forgot what I paid on the Page 5ver sale but they were cheap enough that I bought 20 sticks.
I'm a fan.
Also, they were $18.50/10.
I believe those were the Red, not the Classic. But I like those too.
Ah yes, right you are.
Now you can show this post to your wife and say, "see, I AM right sometimes!"
She won't believe it.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Thought for Today: "A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer." — Ralph Waldo Emerson, American poet and essayist (1803-1882).
My wife is always talking about five minutes longer, too. Wonder if this is what she's talking about...
Hold out and you'd be a hero!
Read that as pull out..... :-[
Also works.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Morning storm watchers. Drizzly here again.
Good morning, DrippyMark.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Question for Dean:

Q.What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?
A.We better get some support or people are going to think where nuts.
hmmm.
Dammit, Dean, I'm eating breakfast here!
Flip asked me a question. just answering it from one of my files. LOL.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Question for Dean:

Q.What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?
A.We better get some support or people are going to think where nuts.
hmmm.
When did you start seeing her?

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Question for Dean:

Q.What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?
A.We better get some support or people are going to think where nuts.
hmmm.
When did you start seeing her?
I wish he was the only one that did see her!

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Question for Dean:

Q.What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?
A.We better get some support or people are going to think where nuts.
hmmm.
Dammit, Dean, I'm eating breakfast here!
Ah, Dean's hot tub cam.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Question for Dean:

Q.What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?
A.We better get some support or people are going to think where nuts.
Thank you for that, FlipDave.
Just one more body I'm filling in for here... :-\

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Most scientifically beautiful woman...

University of St Andrews perception laboratory in the School of Psychology's, Carmen Lefèvre, implied that beauty has a major connection to symmetry, stating, "Florence has all the classic signs of beauty." Further more,  "Symmetry appears to be a very important cue to attractiveness."

Research found that people are more (unconsciously) attracted to symmetry because it's an indication of strong genes, therefore implying better odds of mating and overall reproduction.

According to Daily Mail, the most attractive women have pupils just half the width of her face from ear to ear, Colgate almost foots the bill by scoring a 44 percent ratio. Impressive!

Carmen Lefèvre went on to say, Colgate is a display of  "classic signs of beauty." What does that mean? Large eyes, high cheek bones, and supple lips.

Science also says the most attractive woman's distance between her eyes and mouth is a little over a third of the measurement between her hair line and chin. Colgate's ratio is 32.8 percent.

Apparently, this "proportional beauty theory" backdates to when Da Vinci applied visionary thinking and mathematical genius to describing the perfect face over half a millennium ago.

[...]

All started with some Florence googling....and came upon Florence Colgate

[...]

Eeeewww. Poor phrasing.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

But there's also Florence's for Dean...

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018