Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

« Reply #255 on: January 10, 2017, 08:27:42 PM »

It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance

« Reply #256 on: January 10, 2017, 08:38:35 PM »

It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
WTF

« Reply #257 on: January 10, 2017, 08:39:38 PM »

It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
If I find a super deal on Namakubis I am buing a lifetime supply.

« Reply #258 on: January 10, 2017, 08:43:37 PM »

It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
I completely relate.

« Reply #259 on: January 10, 2017, 08:55:45 PM »

It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
I completely relate.
No kidding. And the enablin' here is fast and furious.

« Reply #260 on: January 10, 2017, 08:58:06 PM »

Apparently, Obama's droning on about something again. It's on all the news feeds.

« Reply #261 on: January 10, 2017, 09:05:33 PM »

RG III is on Fixer Upper

« Reply #262 on: January 10, 2017, 09:08:20 PM »

It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
I completely relate.
No kidding. And the enablin' here is fast and furious.
No joke.

By the way, 10/5V Eye Pokers for  $25 jamming.

« Reply #263 on: January 10, 2017, 09:10:30 PM »

RG III is on Fixer Upper
RG III *is* a fixer upper.

« Reply #264 on: January 10, 2017, 09:10:56 PM »

It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
I completely relate.
No kidding. And the enablin' here is fast and furious.
No joke.

By the way, 10/5V Eye Pokers for  $25 jamming.
Tent pegs!

« Reply #265 on: January 10, 2017, 09:11:23 PM »

It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
I completely relate.
No kidding. And the enablin' here is fast and furious.
No joke.

By the way, 10/5V Eye Pokers for  $25 jamming.
You should be buying some ;D

« Reply #266 on: January 10, 2017, 09:12:42 PM »

It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
I completely relate.
No kidding. And the enablin' here is fast and furious.
Yeah, I try to keep from enablin' others as it just not seem right.

« Reply #267 on: January 10, 2017, 09:14:52 PM »

« Reply #268 on: January 10, 2017, 09:26:22 PM »

It's funny how, for the past year especially there is always a great cigar deal. Every time I feel like I'm done buying something else comes up. I don't even have room for the Laranjas I'm getting and I'm already thinking about the Room 101 clearance
I completely relate.
No kidding. And the enablin' here is fast and furious.
Yeah, I try to keep from enablin' others as it just not seem right.
Smartass.

« Reply #269 on: January 10, 2017, 10:21:46 PM »

@Tony, not sure when you changed my name but I just noticed. I'm deleting my account
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19