Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2017, 03:26:48 PM »

SHEESH Raz Junior

http://halfwheel.com/matt-booth-leaves-cigar-industry/138067
I don't get it. How does this equate to me saying I spent too much on cigars past 45 days and need to take a break?
I think the joke is that you and I need all the work done for us. Too lazy to find it on our own.
Ah, I see. Just Tex being his usual supercilious self then. Gotcha.

« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2017, 03:33:00 PM »

GO CLEMSON!
You starting that already? Almost 5 hours until that game begins. Will you still be awake?
dinner at 5:30 at the lady's house then back home for the game, or what's left of it. early day at doctor tomorrow so I need some sleep.

« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2017, 03:33:53 PM »

SHEESH Raz Junior

http://halfwheel.com/matt-booth-leaves-cigar-industry/138067
I don't get it. How does this equate to me saying I spent too much on cigars past 45 days and need to take a break?
Not intended to say that

« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2017, 03:40:25 PM »

never knew there was a 'spent too much money on cigars' in a cigar smoker vocabulary. just like there is no such thing as 'I have too many cigars'.

« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2017, 03:44:46 PM »

never knew there was a 'spent too much money on cigars' in a cigar smoker vocabulary. just like there is no such thing as 'I have too many cigars'.
Just keeping everything in balance...or something resembling balance.

« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2017, 03:52:20 PM »

never knew there was a 'spent too much money on cigars' in a cigar smoker vocabulary. just like there is no such thing as 'I have too many cigars'.
Just keeping everything in balance...or something resembling balance.
Balance?  Balance!  Don't need no stinking balance just more seegar money.

« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2017, 04:21:35 PM »

never knew there was a 'spent too much money on cigars' in a cigar smoker vocabulary. just like there is no such thing as 'I have too many cigars'.
Just keeping everything in balance...or something resembling balance.
Balance?  Balance!  Don't need no stinking balance just more seegar money.
exactly MY problem. I need more money for cigars, never spent too much on cigars.
screw balance.

« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2017, 04:32:27 PM »

never knew there was a 'spent too much money on cigars' in a cigar smoker vocabulary. just like there is no such thing as 'I have too many cigars'.
Just keeping everything in balance...or something resembling balance.
Balance?  Balance!  Don't need no stinking balance just more seegar money.
exactly MY problem. I need more money for cigars, never spent too much on cigars.
screw balance.
Here's to smoking better cigars.

« Reply #113 on: January 09, 2017, 04:37:30 PM »

never knew there was a 'spent too much money on cigars' in a cigar smoker vocabulary. just like there is no such thing as 'I have too many cigars'.
Just keeping everything in balance...or something resembling balance.
Balance?  Balance!  Don't need no stinking balance just more seegar money.
exactly MY problem. I need more money for cigars, never spent too much on cigars.
screw balance.
Here's to smoking better cigars.
here here.

« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2017, 04:41:07 PM »

GO CLEMSON!
You starting that already? Almost 5 hours until that game begins. Will you still be awake?
Hey, don't interrupt the boy, he's doing just fine!

« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2017, 04:45:54 PM »

GO CLEMSON!
You starting that already? Almost 5 hours until that game begins. Will you still be awake?
Hey, don't interrupt the boy, he's doing just fine!
lol.
thanks Dave for backing me up.

« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2017, 04:50:20 PM »

never knew there was a 'spent too much money on cigars' in a cigar smoker vocabulary. just like there is no such thing as 'I have too many cigars'.
Just keeping everything in balance...or something resembling balance.
Balance?  Balance!  Don't need no stinking balance just more seegar money.
exactly MY problem. I need more money for cigars, never spent too much on cigars.
screw balance.
I'd be in favor of more cigar money.

« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2017, 04:50:30 PM »

GO CLEMSON!
You starting that already? Almost 5 hours until that game begins. Will you still be awake?
Hey, don't interrupt the boy, he's doing just fine!
lol.
thanks Dave for backing me up.
If you're pulling for my Tigers, I've got your back!

« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2017, 04:52:42 PM »

Sitting out doing a little pregaming with a SL Bull and Southern Tier 2XMAS, getting serenaded by two owls as half a dozen deer stroll through the back yard.

« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2017, 05:23:31 PM »

Nattie lull....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10