CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 12, 2015, 12:00:13 AM

Title: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on January 12, 2015, 12:00:13 AM
Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a drink and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:13:23 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:16:46 AM
Today is Monday, Jan. 12, the 12th day of 2015. There are 353 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:17:53 AM
Today's Highlights in History:

On Jan. 12, 1915, the U.S. House of Representatives rejected, 204-174, a proposed constitutional amendment to give women nationwide the right to vote. The silent film drama "A Fool There Was," which propelled Theda Bara to stardom with her portrayal of a predatory vamp, premiered in New York.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:18:39 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:19:06 AM
In 1519, Holy Roman Emperor Maximilian I died.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:19:37 AM
In 1773, the first public museum in America was organized in Charleston, South Carolina.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:20:22 AM
In 1828, the United States and Mexico signed a Treaty of Limits defining the boundary between the two countries to be the same as the one established by an 1819 treaty between the U.S. and Spain.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:21:06 AM
In 1912, textile workers at the Everett Mill in Lawrence, Massachusetts, most of them immigrant women, walked off the job to protest wage cuts.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:21:43 AM
In 1932, Hattie W. Caraway became the first woman elected to the U.S. Senate after initially being appointed to serve out the remainder of the term of her late husband, Thaddeus.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:22:35 AM
In 1945, during World War II, Soviet forces began a major, successful offensive against the Germans in Eastern Europe. Aircraft from U.S. Task Force 38 sank about 40 Japanese ships off Indochina.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:23:16 AM
In 1959, Berry Gordy Jr. founded Motown Records (originally Tamla Records) in Detroit.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:24:01 AM
In 1965, the music variety show "Hullabaloo" premiered on NBC-TV with host-of-the-week Jack Jones; guests included Joey Heatherton, the New Christy Minstrels and Woody Allen. Playwright Lorraine Hansberry ("A Raisin in the Sun") died in New York at age 34.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:24:40 AM
In 1975, the Pittsburgh Steelers defeated the Minnesota Vikings 16-6 to win Super Bowl IX at Tulane Stadium in New Orleans.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:25:13 AM
In 1986, the shuttle Columbia blasted off with a crew that included the first Hispanic-American in space, Dr. Franklin R. Chang-Diaz.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:25:46 AM
In 1995, Qubilah Shabazz (keh-BEE'-lah shuh-BAZ'), the daughter of Malcolm X, was arrested in Minneapolis on charges she'd tried to hire a hitman to kill Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan (the charges were later dropped in a settlement with the government).
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:31:34 AM
In 2000, in a 5-4 decision, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Illinois v. Wardlow, gave police broad authority to stop and question people who run at the sight of an officer.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:32:38 AM

Ten years ago: A NASA spacecraft, Deep Impact, blasted off on a mission to smash a hole in a comet and give scientists a glimpse of the frozen primordial ingredients of the solar system. (The probe crashed into Comet Tempel 1 in July 2005.) Democrat Christine Gregoire, winner of the extremely close Washington governor's race, was inaugurated. Britain's Prince Harry apologized after a newspaper published a photograph of the young royal wearing a Nazi uniform to a costume party.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:33:19 AM
Five years ago: Haiti was struck by a magnitude-7 earthquake; the Haitian government says 316,000 people were killed, while a report prepared for the U.S. Agency for International Development suggests the death toll may have been between 46,000 and 85,000. U.S. and Mexican authorities announced the capture of Teodoro Garcia Simental, a high-ranking member of the Tijuana cartel known as "El Teo."
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:33:58 AM
One year ago: Officials announced that Iran had agreed to limit uranium enrichment and to open its nuclear program to daily inspection by international experts. Southwest Flight 4013, a Boeing 737 from Chicago, landed at the wrong Missouri airfield while enroute to Branson. Jeremy Abbott won his fourth U.S. figure skating title at the championships in Boston. At the Golden Globes, "12 Years a Slave" won for best motion picture drama while "American Hustle" was named best musical or comedy picture.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:34:22 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Katherine MacGregor (TV: "Little House on the Prairie") is 90. Singer Glenn Yarbrough is 85. The Amazing Kreskin is 80. Country singer William Lee Golden (The Oak Ridge Boys) is 76. Rock musician Cynthia Robinson (Sly and the Family Stone) is 71. Actor Anthony Andrews is 67. Movie director Wayne Wang is 66. Radio commentator Rush Limbaugh is 64. Actress Kirstie Alley is 64. Writer Walter Mosley is 63. Country singer Ricky Van Shelton is 63. Radio-TV personality Howard Stern is 61. Writer-producer-director John Lasseter is 58. Broadcast journalist Christiane Amanpour is 57. Rock musician Charlie Gillingham (Counting Crows) is 55. Actor Oliver Platt is 55. Basketball Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkins is 55. Entrepreneur Jeff Bezos is 51. Actor Olivier Martinez is 49. Rapper TBird (B-Rock and the Bizz) is 48. Model Vendela is 48. Actress Farrah Forke is 47. Actress Rachael Harris is 47. Rock singer Zack de la Rocha is 45. Rapper Raekwon (Wu Tang Clan) is 45. Singer Dan Haseltine (Jars of Clay) is 42. Rock musician Matt Wong (Reel Big Fish) is 42. Singer Melanie Chisholm (Spice Girls) is 41. Contemporary Christian singer Jeremy Camp is 37. Rhythm-and-blues singer Amerie is 35. Actress Naya Rivera is 28. Actor Will Rothhaar is 28. Actor Andrew Lawrence is 27. Rock singer Zayn Malik (One Direction) is 22.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:34:55 AM
Thought for Today: "Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads." — George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright (1856-1950).

Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 02:36:14 AM
-----------------------
A Minute
-------------------------

Smith climbs to the top of Mt. Sinai to get close
enough to talk to God. Looking up, he asks the Lord. .
"God, what does a million years mean to you?"

The Lord replies, "A minute."

Smith asks, "And what does a million dollars mean to
you?"

The Lord replies, "A penny."

Smith asks," Can I have a penny?"

The Lord replies, "In a minute".
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 03:00:49 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 05:22:54 AM
Morning LSU.  Hope your work is going smoother today than yesterday.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 05:23:49 AM
Morning LSU.  Hope your work is going smoother today than yesterday.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 05:24:41 AM
Morning LSU.  Hope your work is going smoother today than yesterday.
The only good days now it seems are the days off, being busy does help the day go by faster.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 05:27:21 AM
Morning LSU.  Hope your work is going smoother today than yesterday.
The only good days now it seems are the days off, being busy does help the day go by faster.
Yeah busy can be a good thing as long as not chaotic.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 05:28:55 AM
Monday after a 3 day weekend never comes easy for me.  Was supposed to go to Dallas this week for 3 days but that was cancelled so stuck in the office again.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 05:30:32 AM
44 here this morNing but foggy as hell and a high of only 47 with no sunshine.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 05:52:08 AM
Time for me to head to work.  BBL
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 05:56:22 AM
44 here this morNing but foggy as hell and a high of only 47 with no sunshine.
Same crap here but it's 57° right now and maybe some more rain until noon or so.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 05:56:43 AM
Time for me to head to work.  BBL
Enjoy your day!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 06:01:22 AM
Morning all.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 06:15:04 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 06:26:42 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Good morning Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: sfish on January 12, 2015, 06:39:00 AM
Good morning Chip and Trifecta of Daves
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 06:42:44 AM
Good morning Chip and Trifecta of Daves
Morning, Purple Stars.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 06:46:48 AM
Dave and Purplefish, good to see you rolling in, good morning.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: sfish on January 12, 2015, 06:49:19 AM
Good morning Chip and Trifecta of Daves
Morning, Purple Stars.
Haha, I like your saying/note, whatever you call the comment under your user name
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 12, 2015, 06:51:14 AM
Good morning guys.
I love Mondays.
Doing laundry, drinking coffee, and EPC Short Run going.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 06:52:14 AM
Good morning Chip and Trifecta of Daves
Morning, Purple Stars.
Haha, I like your saying/note, whatever you call the comment under your user name
Little creepy if you ask me...
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 06:53:07 AM
Good morning guys.
I love Mondays.
Doing laundry, drinking coffee, and EPC Short Run going.
You stocked up on those Short Runs didn't you?  Too early for WiFi interference?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 06:53:18 AM
Good morning Chip and Trifecta of Daves
Morning, Purple Stars.
Haha, I like your saying/note, whatever you call the comment under your user name
Little creepy if you ask me...
+1
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 06:53:42 AM
How was yesterday's birthday party with your three ladies?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2015, 06:53:48 AM
Good morning Chip and Trifecta of Daves
Morning, Purple Stars.
Haha, I like your saying/note, whatever you call the comment under your user name
Good morning purple and red stars.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 12, 2015, 06:55:33 AM
68° already here.
Cat is fed.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 12, 2015, 06:57:06 AM
Good morning guys.
I love Mondays.
Doing laundry, drinking coffee, and EPC Short Run going.
You stocked up on those Short Runs didn't you?  Too early for WiFi interference?
I think they finally got it straightened out.
Yes, I hit those Short Runs hard.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 06:57:23 AM
Good morning Chip and Trifecta of Daves
Morning, Purple Stars.
Haha, I like your saying/note, whatever you call the comment under your user name
Little creepy if you ask me...
Hey, I've gotten more pics of Scott's balls via texts than my wife's tits in the last 2 months. Haha.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: sfish on January 12, 2015, 06:57:46 AM
Good morning Chip and Trifecta of Daves
Morning, Purple Stars.
Haha, I like your saying/note, whatever you call the comment under your user name
Little creepy if you ask me...
We didn't, but noted
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: sfish on January 12, 2015, 06:59:27 AM
Good morning Chip and Trifecta of Daves
Morning, Purple Stars.
Haha, I like your saying/note, whatever you call the comment under your user name
Little creepy if you ask me...
Hey, I've gotten more pics of Scott's balls via texts than my wife's tits in the last 2 months. Haha.
CNS, how did you know those were mine?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 12, 2015, 07:00:20 AM
How was yesterday's birthday party with your three ladies?
Had a good time. Dropped one lady to her sisters, took the other to the party, met another 'grandma' there and we chatted for quite awhile and got along pretty well. She invited me to dinner Wednesday.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 07:03:22 AM
Good morning Chip and Trifecta of Daves
Morning, Purple Stars.
Haha, I like your saying/note, whatever you call the comment under your user name
Little creepy if you ask me...
Hey, I've gotten more pics of Scott's balls via texts than my wife's tits in the last 2 months. Haha.
Sorry to hear that, very sorry.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 07:04:08 AM
Good morning Chip and Trifecta of Daves
Morning, Purple Stars.
Haha, I like your saying/note, whatever you call the comment under your user name
Little creepy if you ask me...
Hey, I've gotten more pics of Scott's balls via texts than my wife's tits in the last 2 months. Haha.
CNS, how did you know those were mine?
Color?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 07:04:32 AM
Good morning Chip and Trifecta of Daves
Morning, Purple Stars.
Haha, I like your saying/note, whatever you call the comment under your user name
Little creepy if you ask me...
Hey, I've gotten more pics of Scott's balls via texts than my wife's tits in the last 2 months. Haha.
CNS, how did you know those were mine?
Wishful thinking?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 07:04:42 AM
68° already here.
Cat is fed.
Did you name it Deadbeat yet?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 12, 2015, 07:05:27 AM
68° already here.
Cat is fed.
Did you name it Deadbeat yet?
Marilyn.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 07:05:36 AM
Good morning Chip and Trifecta of Daves
Morning, Purple Stars.
Haha, I like your saying/note, whatever you call the comment under your user name
Little creepy if you ask me...
Hey, I've gotten more pics of Scott's balls via texts than my wife's tits in the last 2 months. Haha.
CNS, how did you know those were mine?
Wishful thinking?
Think we just jumped the shark.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: sfish on January 12, 2015, 07:12:16 AM
Good morning Chip and Trifecta of Daves
Morning, Purple Stars.
Haha, I like your saying/note, whatever you call the comment under your user name
Little creepy if you ask me...
Hey, I've gotten more pics of Scott's balls via texts than my wife's tits in the last 2 months. Haha.
CNS, how did you know those were mine?
Wishful thinking?
Think we just jumped the shark.
Indeed, let's redirect
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 12, 2015, 07:29:26 AM
Monte Media Noche robusto on deck.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 12, 2015, 07:40:54 AM
Monday, Monday, so good to me
Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh, Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening, you would still be here with me
Monday, Monday, can't trust that day
Monday, Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh, Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be
Oh, Monday, Monday, how could you leave and not take me?
Every other day, every other day
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes
But whenever Monday comes
You can find me crying all of the time
Monday, Monday, so good to me
Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be
But Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening, you would still be here with me
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: sfish on January 12, 2015, 07:47:49 AM
Psssst! Hey boys, Dean has lost it
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 07:52:04 AM
The silicon chip inside her head
Gets switched to overload.
And nobody's gonna go to school today,
She's going to make them stay at home.
And daddy doesn't understand it,
He always said she was as good as gold.
And he can see no reasons
'Cause there are no reasons
What reason do you need to be shown?

Tell me why?
I don't like Mondays.
Tell me why?
I don't like Mondays.
Tell me why?
I don't like Mondays.
I want to shoot
The whole day down.

Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 07:53:31 AM
Monte Media Noche robusto on deck.
How is that one?  I've been kinda curious to compare the three variants, but not curious enough to buy 15.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 07:54:50 AM
Psssst! Hey boys, Dean has lost it
You don't have to whisper, he doesn't have any idea what's going on anymore anyways.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 07:58:22 AM
Mornin gents!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 12, 2015, 08:00:08 AM
Monte Media Noche robusto on deck.
How is that one?  I've been kinda curious to compare the three variants, but not curious enough to buy 15.
the Monte is by far better than the RyJ and Upmann. just my opinion.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 12, 2015, 08:01:33 AM
Psssst! Hey boys, Dean has lost it
You don't have to whisper, he doesn't have any idea what's going on anymore anyways.
well, I never did really. what?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 08:02:10 AM
Good morning Chip and Trifecta of Daves
Morning, Purple Stars.
Haha, I like your saying/note, whatever you call the comment under your user name
Little creepy if you ask me...
And yours is out of date, snowmen have all melted. :)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 08:03:41 AM
Mornin gents!
Morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2015, 08:04:13 AM
Morning men.  Sorta expecting a jam today. Oh well, will have to struggle through without all those fantastic deals.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 08:04:29 AM
Monday, Monday, so good to me
Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh, Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening, you would still be here with me
Monday, Monday, can't trust that day
Monday, Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh, Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be
Oh, Monday, Monday, how could you leave and not take me?
Every other day, every other day
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes
But whenever Monday comes
You can find me crying all of the time
Monday, Monday, so good to me
Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be
But Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening, you would still be here with me
GFY
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 08:05:56 AM
Mornin gents!
Morning Shaun.
Mornin Dave, Mark, Tex, Dean, Scott, and everyone else I missed!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 08:05:59 AM
Morning Dean, Fish and all you CG Yellowstar Types.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 08:10:00 AM
Psssst! Hey boys, Dean has lost it
This might scientifically explain the situation:

STUDY: Men Who Post Selfies Online Show Psychopathic Tendencies...
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 08:14:45 AM
Psssst! Hey boys, Dean has lost it
This might scientifically explain the situation:

STUDY: Men Who Post Selfies Online Show Psychopathic Tendencies...
LALTS!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 12, 2015, 08:19:45 AM
Psssst! Hey boys, Dean has lost it
This might scientifically explain the situation:

STUDY: Men Who Post Selfies Online Show Psychopathic Tendencies...

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/psychopathy.htm
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 12, 2015, 08:23:06 AM
Psssst! Hey boys, Dean has lost it
This might scientifically explain the situation:

STUDY: Men Who Post Selfies Online Show Psychopathic Tendencies...

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/psychopathy.htm

No psychopathy

You answered this quiz consistent with people who would not generally be considered a psychopath by research methods currently used to quickly screen for psychopathy in the population.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 08:23:20 AM
So foggy driving in this morning I could hardly see the stripes on the road, thought I was back in South Louisiana.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 08:25:59 AM
Psssst! Hey boys, Dean has lost it
This might scientifically explain the situation:

STUDY: Men Who Post Selfies Online Show Psychopathic Tendencies...

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/psychopathy.htm

No psychopathy

You answered this quiz consistent with people who would not generally be considered a psychopath by research methods currently used to quickly screen for psychopathy in the population.
And that only took him 4 tries!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 08:34:05 AM
Monte Media Noche robusto on deck.
How is that one?  I've been kinda curious to compare the three variants, but not curious enough to buy 15.
the Monte is by far better than the RyJ and Upmann. just my opinion.
Exactly what I had asked for, thanks.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 08:35:07 AM
OH yeah we are supposed to talk about Cigars here.    I got in one Short Story for the entire 3-day weekend.  Pretty pathetic performance I guess.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2015, 08:35:23 AM
Psssst! Hey boys, Dean has lost it
This might scientifically explain the situation:

STUDY: Men Who Post Selfies Online Show Psychopathic Tendencies...

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/psychopathy.htm

No psychopathy

You answered this quiz consistent with people who would not generally be considered a psychopath by research methods currently used to quickly screen for psychopathy in the population.
And that only took him 4 tries!
Mr. Bundy, paging Mr. Ted Bundy.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 08:35:48 AM
Psssst! Hey boys, Dean has lost it
This might scientifically explain the situation:

STUDY: Men Who Post Selfies Online Show Psychopathic Tendencies...
I may have lots of issues, but apparently that is one I missed.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2015, 08:35:51 AM
OH yeah we are supposed to talk about Cigars here.    I got in one Short Story for the entire 3-day weekend.  Pretty pathetic performance I guess.
TWSS
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 12, 2015, 08:39:03 AM
Psssst! Hey boys, Dean has lost it
This might scientifically explain the situation:

STUDY: Men Who Post Selfies Online Show Psychopathic Tendencies...

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/psychopathy.htm

No psychopathy

You answered this quiz consistent with people who would not generally be considered a psychopath by research methods currently used to quickly screen for psychopathy in the population.
And that only took him 4 tries!
the key words though are 'not generally be considered' which means, nothing.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 08:39:08 AM
Morning Bean and Yellow Star.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 08:39:11 AM
Psssst! Hey boys, Dean has lost it
This might scientifically explain the situation:

STUDY: Men Who Post Selfies Online Show Psychopathic Tendencies...

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/psychopathy.htm

No psychopathy

You answered this quiz consistent with people who would not generally be considered a psychopath by research methods currently used to quickly screen for psychopathy in the population.
And that only took him 4 tries!
Mr. Bundy, paging Mr. Ted Bundy.
He goes by Mr Monday now, Mr. Deadbeat Monday
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 08:40:10 AM
OH yeah we are supposed to talk about Cigars here.    I got in one Short Story for the entire 3-day weekend.  Pretty pathetic performance I guess.
Yes, I would agree you appear to have performance issues.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 08:40:40 AM
Morning Bean and Yellow Star.
Good mornin Dave.  I finally tried the ST 2XMAS, had it on tap since we don't have the bombers available here - one of the most complex beers with flavor layering I have ever had.  Really enjoyed it
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 08:44:16 AM
Looking through the Halfwheel top 25 for 2014.  Interesting read.  Top cigar is $500....sorry but for $500 I would expect a whole lot more than just a great smoke.

And they have Las Calaveras at #4 which I fully agree with...except for the description....."With unique flavors of crispy chicken skin, burnt butter, Chartreuse and cola syrup in its profile, along with excellent construction, it is easy to see why the Las Calaveras was included in our list this year. — Brooks Whittington."  My palate definitely has some catching up to do.... ::)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 08:44:32 AM
Morning Bean and Yellow Star.
Good mornin Dave.  I finally tried the ST 2XMAS, had it on tap since we don't have the bombers available here - one of the most complex beers with flavor layering I have ever had.  Really enjoyed it
Please Sir, remember this is a cigar discussion board.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 08:44:39 AM
OH yeah we are supposed to talk about Cigars here.    I got in one Short Story for the entire 3-day weekend.  Pretty pathetic performance I guess.
It's now been over 3 weeks since I've had one, so you're not doing too bad.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 12, 2015, 08:46:05 AM
Deadbeat cat.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 08:47:45 AM
Looking through the Halfwheel top 25 for 2014.  Interesting read.  Top cigar is $500....sorry but for $500 I would expect a whole lot more than just a great smoke.

And they have Las Calaveras at #4 which I fully agree with...except for the description....."With unique flavors of crispy chicken skin, burnt butter, Chartreuse and cola syrup in its profile, along with excellent construction, it is easy to see why the Las Calaveras was included in our list this year. — Brooks Whittington."  My palate definitely has some catching up to do.... ::)
At this point, they're just making shit up.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 08:48:11 AM
Deadbeat cat.
Stole your chair and everything!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 08:49:20 AM
OH yeah we are supposed to talk about Cigars here.    I got in one Short Story for the entire 3-day weekend.  Pretty pathetic performance I guess.
It's now been over 3 weeks since I've had one, so you're not doing too bad.
But I live "where the weather is nice".
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 08:50:06 AM
Looking through the Halfwheel top 25 for 2014.  Interesting read.  Top cigar is $500....sorry but for $500 I would expect a whole lot more than just a great smoke.

And they have Las Calaveras at #4 which I fully agree with...except for the description....."With unique flavors of crispy chicken skin, burnt butter, Chartreuse and cola syrup in its profile, along with excellent construction, it is easy to see why the Las Calaveras was included in our list this year. — Brooks Whittington."  My palate definitely has some catching up to do.... ::)
At this point, they're just making shit up.
And doing a piss-poor job of it at that.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 08:50:45 AM
Deadbeat cat.
Stole your chair and everything!
I think that is his guest chair, Dean has a chaise lounge. :)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 12, 2015, 08:50:47 AM
70° with thunderstorms moving in.
Better than cold and snow!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 08:52:03 AM
Looking through the Halfwheel top 25 for 2014.  Interesting read.  Top cigar is $500....sorry but for $500 I would expect a whole lot more than just a great smoke.

And they have Las Calaveras at #4 which I fully agree with...except for the description....."With unique flavors of crispy chicken skin, burnt butter, Chartreuse and cola syrup in its profile, along with excellent construction, it is easy to see why the Las Calaveras was included in our list this year. — Brooks Whittington."  My palate definitely has some catching up to do.... ::)
At this point, they're just making shit up.
And doing a piss-poor job of it at that.
Did they eat the cigar or smoke it?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 08:53:14 AM
70° with thunderstorms moving in.
Better than cold and snow!
AMEN!!!!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2015, 08:54:11 AM
Looking through the Halfwheel top 25 for 2014.  Interesting read.  Top cigar is $500....sorry but for $500 I would expect a whole lot more than just a great smoke.

And they have Las Calaveras at #4 which I fully agree with...except for the description....."With unique flavors of crispy chicken skin, burnt butter, Chartreuse and cola syrup in its profile, along with excellent construction, it is easy to see why the Las Calaveras was included in our list this year. — Brooks Whittington."  My palate definitely has some catching up to do.... ::)
At this point, they're just making shit up.
+1.  WTF is Chartreuse anyway?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 08:55:02 AM
As if being Monday and coming to work after a 3-day weekend of crappy weather with only one very small (but tasty) cigar was not bad enough my older brother sends me a text that he turned in his retirment papers Friday effective the end of March. :'(
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 08:55:20 AM
Looking through the Halfwheel top 25 for 2014.  Interesting read.  Top cigar is $500....sorry but for $500 I would expect a whole lot more than just a great smoke.

And they have Las Calaveras at #4 which I fully agree with...except for the description....."With unique flavors of crispy chicken skin, burnt butter, Chartreuse and cola syrup in its profile, along with excellent construction, it is easy to see why the Las Calaveras was included in our list this year. — Brooks Whittington."  My palate definitely has some catching up to do.... ::)
At this point, they're just making shit up.
+1.  WTF is Chartreuse anyway?
I've only heard of chartreuse referenced as a color, never a flavor
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 08:55:56 AM
Looking through the Halfwheel top 25 for 2014.  Interesting read.  Top cigar is $500....sorry but for $500 I would expect a whole lot more than just a great smoke.

And they have Las Calaveras at #4 which I fully agree with...except for the description....."With unique flavors of crispy chicken skin, burnt butter, Chartreuse and cola syrup in its profile, along with excellent construction, it is easy to see why the Las Calaveras was included in our list this year. — Brooks Whittington."  My palate definitely has some catching up to do.... ::)
At this point, they're just making shit up.
+1.  WTF is Chartreuse anyway?
I always thought it was a bright color but maybe it is another kind of Vermouth or something.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 08:56:42 AM
Mayor must be cleaning out the renter's toilet this morning. ::)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 08:57:08 AM
Looking through the Halfwheel top 25 for 2014.  Interesting read.  Top cigar is $500....sorry but for $500 I would expect a whole lot more than just a great smoke.

And they have Las Calaveras at #4 which I fully agree with...except for the description....."With unique flavors of crispy chicken skin, burnt butter, Chartreuse and cola syrup in its profile, along with excellent construction, it is easy to see why the Las Calaveras was included in our list this year. — Brooks Whittington."  My palate definitely has some catching up to do.... ::)
At this point, they're just making shit up.
+1.  WTF is Chartreuse anyway?
I've only heard of chartreuse referenced as a color, never a flavor
I was just gonna say the same thing.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 08:57:30 AM
Mayor must be cleaning out the renter's toilet this morning. ::)
Did he ever get them kicked out?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 08:58:22 AM
OH yeah we are supposed to talk about Cigars here.    I got in one Short Story for the entire 3-day weekend.  Pretty pathetic performance I guess.
It's now been over 3 weeks since I've had one, so you're not doing too bad.
But I live "where the weather is nice".
True, but my biggest problem was probably the sickness. Finally over it, but it's supposed to get wicked cold again starting tonight. Maybe if the garage stays warm enough, I'll brave the conditions.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 09:00:34 AM
OH yeah we are supposed to talk about Cigars here.    I got in one Short Story for the entire 3-day weekend.  Pretty pathetic performance I guess.
It's now been over 3 weeks since I've had one, so you're not doing too bad.
But I live "where the weather is nice".
True, but my biggest problem was probably the sickness. Finally over it, but it's supposed to get wicked cold again starting tonight. Maybe if the garage stays warm enough, I'll brave the conditions.
Illness is a forgivable sin.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 09:02:45 AM
Mayor must be cleaning out the renter's toilet this morning. ::)
Did he ever get them kicked out?
Hell no the big puzzy went over there and fixed the toilet then came home with no rent from either one of them, a story that the party was a hoax from one and the other one's mother died.....  Now says his wife is going to evict them.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 09:03:58 AM
Mayor must be cleaning out the renter's toilet this morning. ::)
Did he ever get them kicked out?
Hell no the big puzzy went over there and fixed the toilet then came home with no rent from either one of them, a story that the party was a hoax from one and the other one's mother died.....  Now says his wife is going to evict them.
A great example of why I'd never want to own a rental property. I have a hard enough time keeping my house in order, to say nothing of another one that someone else lives in.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 09:05:10 AM
Looking through the Halfwheel top 25 for 2014.  Interesting read.  Top cigar is $500....sorry but for $500 I would expect a whole lot more than just a great smoke.

And they have Las Calaveras at #4 which I fully agree with...except for the description....."With unique flavors of crispy chicken skin, burnt butter, Chartreuse and cola syrup in its profile, along with excellent construction, it is easy to see why the Las Calaveras was included in our list this year. — Brooks Whittington."  My palate definitely has some catching up to do.... ::)
At this point, they're just making shit up.
+1.  WTF is Chartreuse anyway?
A truly vile herbal liquor.  http://www.chartreuse.fr/green-chartreuse;fiche;3;uk.html  Used to do shots of it back in the day....no longer.  110 proof.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 09:09:22 AM
Looking through the Halfwheel top 25 for 2014.  Interesting read.  Top cigar is $500....sorry but for $500 I would expect a whole lot more than just a great smoke.

And they have Las Calaveras at #4 which I fully agree with...except for the description....."With unique flavors of crispy chicken skin, burnt butter, Chartreuse and cola syrup in its profile, along with excellent construction, it is easy to see why the Las Calaveras was included in our list this year. — Brooks Whittington."  My palate definitely has some catching up to do.... ::)
At this point, they're just making shit up.
+1.  WTF is Chartreuse anyway?
A truly vile herbal liquor.  http://www.chartreuse.fr/green-chartreuse;fiche;3;uk.html  Used to do shots of it back in the day....no longer.  110 proof.
HMMMM were there any on the list with hints of Strawberry Hill and MD 2020
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 09:09:51 AM
A man walks into his bedroom and sees his wife packing a suitcase. He asks, 'What are you doing?'
She answers, 'I'm moving to Nevada. I heard prostitutes there get paid $400 for doing what I do for you for free.
Later that night, on her way out, the wife walks into the bedroom & sees her husband packing his suitcase.
When she asks him where he's going, he replies, 'I'm coming too.
I  want to see how you live on $800 a year ..
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 09:10:55 AM
A man walks into his bedroom and sees his wife packing a suitcase. He asks, 'What are you doing?'
She answers, 'I'm moving to Nevada. I heard prostitutes there get paid $400 for doing what I do for you for free.
Later that night, on her way out, the wife walks into the bedroom & sees her husband packing his suitcase.
When she asks him where he's going, he replies, 'I'm coming too.
I  want to see how you live on $800 a year ..
LALTS
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 09:11:36 AM
The good news is we got a college football game on tonight - the bad news is someone could create and birth  a new baby before we have another college football game.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 09:17:35 AM
I keep seeing notices of offices closed so people teleworking is there some ice/snow up towards the NorthEast this mornng?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 09:20:14 AM
I keep seeing notices of offices closed so people teleworking is there some ice/snow up towards the NorthEast this mornng?
Snowing here now, but not too bad. Lots of schools closed a bit south of me, must've just missed the brunt of the storm up here by the lake.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 09:21:56 AM
HOLY CHIT - now I get a notice of a fuk'n 2-hour senseless meeting at 9 this morning.   Dumbass MF'rs never fail to amaze me.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2015, 09:25:45 AM
HOLY CHIT - now I get a notice of a fuk'n 2-hour senseless meeting at 9 this morning.   Dumbass MF'rs never fail to amaze me.
Haven't you heard?  The more meetings you're invited to the more important you must be.  Way to go, Mr. Platinum.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 09:32:29 AM
Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 09:34:39 AM
Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Morning Slumlord.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 09:36:53 AM
HOLY CHIT - now I get a notice of a fuk'n 2-hour senseless meeting at 9 this morning.   Dumbass MF'rs never fail to amaze me.
Haven't you heard?  The more meetings you're invited to the more important you must be.  Way to go, Mr. Platinum.
This one is even further beyond belief than normal.   Over the next couple of months our prestegious headquarters is conducting "surprise" table top disaster drills with the field offices so we are having a "practice mock" tabletop drill for 2 hours to "praactice" for the "practice mock" tabletop drill.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 09:39:36 AM
Looking through the Halfwheel top 25 for 2014.  Interesting read.  Top cigar is $500....sorry but for $500 I would expect a whole lot more than just a great smoke.

And they have Las Calaveras at #4 which I fully agree with...except for the description....."With unique flavors of crispy chicken skin, burnt butter, Chartreuse and cola syrup in its profile, along with excellent construction, it is easy to see why the Las Calaveras was included in our list this year. — Brooks Whittington."  My palate definitely has some catching up to do.... ::)
At this point, they're just making shit up.
+1.  WTF is Chartreuse anyway?
A truly vile herbal liquor.  http://www.chartreuse.fr/green-chartreuse;fiche;3;uk.html  Used to do shots of it back in the day....no longer.  110 proof.
HMMMM were there any on the list with hints of Strawberry Hill and MD 2020
For sure, CAO Moontrance....maybe BD will split a box with you.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2015, 09:39:49 AM
HOLY CHIT - now I get a notice of a fuk'n 2-hour senseless meeting at 9 this morning.   Dumbass MF'rs never fail to amaze me.
Haven't you heard?  The more meetings you're invited to the more important you must be.  Way to go, Mr. Platinum.
This one is even further beyond belief than normal.   Over the next couple of months our prestigious headquarters is conducting "surprise" table top disaster drills with the field offices so we are having a "practice mock" tabletop drill for 2 hours to "practice" for the "practice mock" tabletop drill.
I hesitate to ask, but WTF is a table top disaster drill?  What to do if the stripper climbs up on the table and it starts to fall over?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 09:40:27 AM
A man walks into his bedroom and sees his wife packing a suitcase. He asks, 'What are you doing?'
She answers, 'I'm moving to Nevada. I heard prostitutes there get paid $400 for doing what I do for you for free.
Later that night, on her way out, the wife walks into the bedroom & sees her husband packing his suitcase.
When she asks him where he's going, he replies, 'I'm coming too.
I  want to see how you live on $800 a year ..
LALTS
+1
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 09:43:05 AM
I keep seeing notices of offices closed so people teleworking is there some ice/snow up towards the NorthEast this mornng?
Threat of freezing rain, but appears to be staying a bit north and west of NJ, Philly and NYC.  35 and just rain.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 09:45:03 AM
HOLY CHIT - now I get a notice of a fuk'n 2-hour senseless meeting at 9 this morning.   Dumbass MF'rs never fail to amaze me.
Haven't you heard?  The more meetings you're invited to the more important you must be.  Way to go, Mr. Platinum.
This one is even further beyond belief than normal.   Over the next couple of months our prestigious headquarters is conducting "surprise" table top disaster drills with the field offices so we are having a "practice mock" tabletop drill for 2 hours to "practice" for the "practice mock" tabletop drill.
I hesitate to ask, but WTF is a table top disaster drill?  What to do if the stripper climbs up on the table and it starts to fall over?
LIke living a fairy tale you could say.  They call and say the world ended in El Paso  tell us wtf is going on and what you are doing about it......... that is about it.  They don't even have a clue how far away El Paso is (or any place else in TX) they just think you get on the subway and ride over there to see what is going on.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 09:49:53 AM
[...]

If not, maybe my wife will. She likes those. Haha.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 09:56:10 AM
Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Mornin Tony!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2015, 09:56:47 AM
[...]
Sounds a bit like make-work for some bureaucrat to me, but whatever.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 09:58:43 AM
Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Morning Slumlord.
Good morning, Dave.  I wouldn't go there.  I'm pretty fired up.  I had another encounter with my tenant last evening and it didn't go well.  I didn't punch him out but for the grace of God.  And then afterwards I found out his mother is living just a few blocks away and she is well.  2 months ago he told me he didn't have rent money because the burden of her funeral was on him.  Who the fuck does that?  If I had that information when I saw him I might be in jail today.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 09:59:27 AM
Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Morning Slumlord.
Good morning, Dave.  I wouldn't go there.  I'm pretty fired up.  I had another encounter with my tenant last evening and it didn't go well.  I didn't punch him out but for the grace of God.  And then afterwards I found out his mother is living just a few blocks away and she is well.  2 months ago he told me he didn't have rent money because the burden of her funeral was on him.  Who the fuck does that?  If I had that information when I saw him I might be in jail today.
A deadbeat scumbag, that's who does that.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 09:59:59 AM
HOLY CHIT - now I get a notice of a fuk'n 2-hour senseless meeting at 9 this morning.   Dumbass MF'rs never fail to amaze me.
Haven't you heard?  The more meetings you're invited to the more important you must be.  Way to go, Mr. Platinum.
This one is even further beyond belief than normal.   Over the next couple of months our prestigious headquarters is conducting "surprise" table top disaster drills with the field offices so we are having a "practice mock" tabletop drill for 2 hours to "practice" for the "practice mock" tabletop drill.
I hesitate to ask, but WTF is a table top disaster drill?  What to do if the stripper climbs up on the table and it starts to fall over?
LMAO!  I was gonna ask the same question.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 12, 2015, 10:07:21 AM
Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Morning Slumlord.
Good morning, Dave.  I wouldn't go there.  I'm pretty fired up.  I had another encounter with my tenant last evening and it didn't go well.  I didn't punch him out but for the grace of God.  And then afterwards I found out his mother is living just a few blocks away and she is well.  2 months ago he told me he didn't have rent money because the burden of her funeral was on him.  Who the fuck does that?  If I had that information when I saw him I might be in jail today.
sounds like you better start the LEGAL eviction process, will probably take 9 months to a year to get rid of him, and consider that they will probably do thousands of dollars worth of damage to the apartment before they are out, if they haven't already.

morning Tony.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 10:09:31 AM
[...]

You can't convince me that Tony in NJ doesn't know people that can help him "solve" this problem a little faster than that. ;)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 10:10:04 AM
Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Mornin Tony!
How goes it, Shaun?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 12, 2015, 10:10:32 AM
[...]

he hasn't proved it yet.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 10:16:30 AM
[...]

Already started it and he will be out by the end of the month.  I've had this experience before.  It sucks but I'm a masochist and I still haven't sold that piece of shit house.  ***NEW TOPIC***  Celos on or off?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 10:17:12 AM
Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Morning Slumlord.
Good morning, Dave.  I wouldn't go there.  I'm pretty fired up.  I had another encounter with my tenant last evening and it didn't go well.  I didn't punch him out but for the grace of God.  And then afterwards I found out his mother is living just a few blocks away and she is well.  2 months ago he told me he didn't have rent money because the burden of her funeral was on him.  Who the fuck does that?  If I had that information when I saw him I might be in jail today.
A deadbeat scumbag, that's who does that.
It's amazing.  I hope you're well today, my friend.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 10:18:31 AM
[...]

Depends on how you got them.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 10:21:10 AM
Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Mornin Tony!
How goes it, Shaun?
No complaints at all - good weekend and tired when Monday rolled around.  Just wish the weather would warm up, should by the end of the week, but it was -14 when I drove to work this morning(pre-windchill)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 10:22:33 AM
[...]

I was looking through my RP collection the other day and I noticed I had some of the same cigars, some with celos on and others with them off.  I guess it depends on whether I bought them as a 5pack or as a sampler.  Either way it would be good to smoke both and compare them to see if there is an effect.  They are roughly the same age.  Been in the humi probably 5 to 8 years.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 12, 2015, 10:23:09 AM
[...]

OFF, when they don't make them big enough for you.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 10:23:42 AM
Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Mornin Tony!
How goes it, Shaun?
No complaints at all - good weekend and tired when Monday rolled around.  Just wish the weather would warm up, should by the end of the week, but it was -14 when I drove to work this morning(pre-windchill)
Yowza!  It is finally above freezing here and I am grateful for that.  Congrats on the NDSU win.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 10:24:29 AM
[...]

Just like condoms snore better without them.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 10:26:38 AM
[...]

I hear ya brutha.  That's why I have 4 kids.   ;)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 10:29:25 AM
[...]

Sucks when you are so smell they are always slipping off - I think that's what you meant to say...   ;)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 10:33:22 AM
[...]

Didn't appreciate the "smell" versus "small" Freudian slip.  GFY!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 10:34:12 AM
[...]

Ha!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 10:34:16 AM
[...]

HAHAHA - that came out weirder than expected - I"ll GFM now ;)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 10:35:02 AM
Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Mornin Tony!
How goes it, Shaun?
No complaints at all - good weekend and tired when Monday rolled around.  Just wish the weather would warm up, should by the end of the week, but it was -14 when I drove to work this morning(pre-windchill)
Yowza!  It is finally above freezing here and I am grateful for that.  Congrats on the NDSU win.
Thanks!  Won $100 from a buddy betting they would 4-peat last January, so glad I didn't have to pay out  :D
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 10:44:43 AM
[...]

As you should.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 10:47:13 AM
Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Mornin Tony!
How goes it, Shaun?
No complaints at all - good weekend and tired when Monday rolled around.  Just wish the weather would warm up, should by the end of the week, but it was -14 when I drove to work this morning(pre-windchill)
Yowza!  It is finally above freezing here and I am grateful for that.  Congrats on the NDSU win.
Thanks!  Won $100 from a buddy betting they would 4-peat last January, so glad I didn't have to pay out  :D
Bet you were sweating that one till the end.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 12, 2015, 10:48:09 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 10:48:22 AM
After you guys tire of your martini's, here are a couple other drinks to try (one of which some here have had already):
http://www.omgfacts.com/lists/16513/12-Drinks-From-Around-The-World-That-Shouldn-t-Exist-1-Is-Illegal-In-The-U-S

Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 10:50:11 AM
Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Mornin Tony!
How goes it, Shaun?
No complaints at all - good weekend and tired when Monday rolled around.  Just wish the weather would warm up, should by the end of the week, but it was -14 when I drove to work this morning(pre-windchill)
Yowza!  It is finally above freezing here and I am grateful for that.  Congrats on the NDSU win.
Thanks!  Won $100 from a buddy betting they would 4-peat last January, so glad I didn't have to pay out  :D
Bet you were sweating that one till the end.
Shit - I was sweating that almost every round through the playoffs.  Was on hell of a game - the final 2:30 or so was some awesome football to watch.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 10:50:25 AM
Morning, muchachos.
GMornin Raz!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 10:51:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.
How are you feeling today VicaRaz?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 10:51:56 AM
After you guys tire of your martini's, here are a couple other drinks to try (one of which some here have had already):
http://www.omgfacts.com/lists/16513/12-Drinks-From-Around-The-World-That-Shouldn-t-Exist-1-Is-Illegal-In-The-U-S
New diet plan - read that link every day before lunch.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2015, 10:52:04 AM
[...]

the yellow chartreuse is 60 proof, the green when mixed with 151 proof rum is called a  Sunoco 260.  however proof isn't additive, mixing the two equally is about 130 proof.  Used to drink the green one on the rocks, called it a funky cold medina - OK over 20 years ago, and it was a karaoke bar. good morning boys...
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 12, 2015, 10:54:23 AM
Morning, muchachos.
How are you feeling today VicaRaz?
Battling pain. Gonna have to go back to 4 Oxy's a day today. Other than that, I'm good. Seahawks vs. Packers for the NFC Championship. Gotta love it.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2015, 11:00:44 AM
After you guys tire of your martini's, here are a couple other drinks to try (one of which some here have had already):
http://www.omgfacts.com/lists/16513/12-Drinks-From-Around-The-World-That-Shouldn-t-Exist-1-Is-Illegal-In-The-U-S
Regarding #9, is that really how it's done? Where's Russ when you need him.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2015, 11:03:45 AM
get to Secaucus this morning to switch trains to Manhattan, and ran into Tony,  I was importing New Jersey bagels to NYC, since the Manhattan (brand ) bagel shop by me, makes jalapeno cheddar bagels. I work with a lot of Indian folks, and they like their hot peppers.  we chatted about cigars and stuff, he is serious about his diet, he looks thinner, and he wouldn't take a bagel, from the two dozen I was carrying in.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2015, 11:08:03 AM
[...]

  but if the tenant "accidentally" falls and breaks both his legs, with Tony's luck, he will have to build a $5,000 handicap access ramp to the apartment.  just saying.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 11:13:01 AM
[...]

Haha, true enough.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 11:25:00 AM
Whoops: http://rt.com/news/221623-poisonous-beer-kills-56/ (http://rt.com/news/221623-poisonous-beer-kills-56/)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 11:25:01 AM
After you guys tire of your martini's, here are a couple other drinks to try (one of which some here have had already):
http://www.omgfacts.com/lists/16513/12-Drinks-From-Around-The-World-That-Shouldn-t-Exist-1-Is-Illegal-In-The-U-S
Regarding #9, is that really how it's done? Where's Russ when you need him.
The drink or the other collection?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 11:52:12 AM
Chef hasn't sent the menu out yet - the anticipation is killing me!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 11:53:39 AM
Sorry about the workaference.  Heading to lunch now and we'll resume in about an hour.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 12, 2015, 12:01:10 PM
Chef hasn't sent the menu out yet - the anticipation is killing me!
You are too young to have a menu as the highlight of your day.  Way too young.  Get hold of yourself.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 12:02:57 PM
Chef hasn't sent the menu out yet - the anticipation is killing me!
You are too young to have a menu as the highlight of your day.  Way too young.  Get hold of yourself.
Haha - I do it for the banter fans  :D
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 12:06:33 PM
Chef hasn't sent the menu out yet - the anticipation is killing me!
You are too young to have a menu as the highlight of your day.  Way too young.  Get hold of yourself.
Haha - I do it for the banter fans  :D
That is right, it is for us to decide what sounds good not CG!  Nothing more than a Public Service!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 12:07:48 PM
I have just completed what might perhaps be the stupidist of stupid activties in my 17 years at this fuct up job.   I have got to retire and soon, anything is possible after mid June!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 12:09:41 PM
Chef hasn't sent the menu out yet - the anticipation is killing me!
You are too young to have a menu as the highlight of your day.  Way too young.  Get hold of yourself.
Haha - I do it for the banter fans  :D
That is right, it is for us to decide what sounds good not CG!  Nothing more than a Public Service!
Free advice, isn't that why we all come here?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 12:09:54 PM
Chef hasn't sent the menu out yet - the anticipation is killing me!
You are too young to have a menu as the highlight of your day.  Way too young.  Get hold of yourself.
Haha - I do it for the banter fans  :D
Hot Tamale's and Chili leftovers for me today.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2015, 12:13:02 PM
I have just completed what might perhaps be the stupidist of stupid activties in my 17 years at this fuct up job.   I have got to retire and soon, anything is possible after mid June!
TxDave, the more I learn about your job the more I think it must be taxpayer funded.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 12:13:26 PM
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast
   Lasagna
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 12:17:02 PM
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast
   Lasagna
Pot roast sounds pretty good this time of the year on a cloudy damp day here.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 12:17:08 PM
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast
   Lasagna
FINALLY!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 12:24:57 PM
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast
   Lasagna
Pot roast sounds pretty good this time of the year on a cloudy damp day here.
Soup always does as well.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 12:29:53 PM
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast
   Lasagna
Pot roast sounds pretty good this time of the year on a cloudy damp day here.
Soup always does as well.
That soup sounds damn good - I will give a full report in 25min
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2015, 12:43:00 PM
Cigar and spirits pairings
a couple of years old, but an interesting perspective..
I buy my wine & spirits mostly in this guys store...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr4q67hKLT0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr4q67hKLT0)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on January 12, 2015, 12:46:50 PM
Yes it's good.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 12:47:15 PM
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast
   Lasagna
Pot roast sounds pretty good this time of the year on a cloudy damp day here.
Soup always does as well.
That soup sounds damn good - I will give a full report in 25min
Better with some leeks and bacon however.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 12:48:51 PM
Yes it's good.
Gave up on the $2 pursuits I see.
Tasty one for sure.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 12:52:34 PM
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast
   Lasagna
Pot roast sounds pretty good this time of the year on a cloudy damp day here.
Soup always does as well.
That soup sounds damn good - I will give a full report in 25min
Better with some leeks and bacon however.
Added crumbled bacon to the soup - ended up being decent and also went with the lasagna.  Overall, I would give it a B-
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2015, 12:53:54 PM
Yes it's good.
Gave up on the $2 pursuits I see.
Tasty one for sure.
hello daves!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 12:55:20 PM
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast
   Lasagna
Pot roast sounds pretty good this time of the year on a cloudy damp day here.
Soup always does as well.
That soup sounds damn good - I will give a full report in 25min
Better with some leeks and bacon however.
Added crumbled bacon to the soup - ended up being decent and also went with the lasagna.  Overall, I would give it a B-
Just so it took care of your hunger!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 01:01:17 PM
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast
   Lasagna
Pot roast sounds pretty good this time of the year on a cloudy damp day here.
Soup always does as well.
That soup sounds damn good - I will give a full report in 25min
Better with some leeks and bacon however.
Added crumbled bacon to the soup - ended up being decent and also went with the lasagna.  Overall, I would give it a B-
Just so it took care of your hunger!
That was pretty much it.  Good enough to eat until I was feeling full and didn't taste like shit - my standards are pretty low with a corporate chef.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 01:04:30 PM
[...]

Some of these computer companies around here got some serious corporate chef's, a few of them even feed the folks for free.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 01:06:59 PM
[...]

I know they wanted to make it free here but there was some tax-implications they decided to avoid.  I think it would have needed to be claimed by someone, either the company or individual, so they decided to charge a small $$ figure to entice people to use it.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 01:13:14 PM
Yes it's good.
Gave up on the $2 pursuits I see.
Tasty one for sure.
hello daves!
Hey Flip!  Stimulating conversation on the way in with the Mayor today?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 01:21:17 PM
[...]

Don't know how they work that but it is minor compared to some of the perks those companies offer.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 01:27:28 PM
Yes it's good.
Gave up on the $2 pursuits I see.
Tasty one for sure.
hello daves!
Hey Flip!  Stimulating conversation on the way in with the Mayor today?
Only about deadbeat tenants and wishing them various types of painful death.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 01:30:36 PM
Chit is it time to go home yet???
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2015, 01:32:43 PM
Yes it's good.
Gave up on the $2 pursuits I see.
Tasty one for sure.
hello daves!
Hey Flip!  Stimulating conversation on the way in with the Mayor today?
we forgot to talk about thursday the 15th though...
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 01:33:23 PM
[...]

Agreed, it sounded stupid, but that's what makes it believable - corporate commies!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: sfish on January 12, 2015, 01:34:59 PM
Yes it's good.
Gave up on the $2 pursuits I see.
Tasty one for sure.
hello daves!
Hey Flip!  Stimulating conversation on the way in with the Mayor today?
we forgot to talk about thursday the 15th though...
Somerville!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 01:37:13 PM
[...]

Oh well, a convenient decent meal without going outside for $5 is pretty good, lot better than I get!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 01:47:35 PM
Yes it's good.
Gave up on the $2 pursuits I see.
Tasty one for sure.
hello daves!
Hey Flip!  Stimulating conversation on the way in with the Mayor today?
we forgot to talk about thursday the 15th though...
Somerville!
Indeed!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 01:53:16 PM
[...]

Bingo - even more so when it's -10 out during lunch hours...hard to pass up a cheap meal with the high convenience factor.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 01:53:33 PM
Yes it's good.
Gave up on the $2 pursuits I see.
Tasty one for sure.
hello daves!
Hey Flip!  Stimulating conversation on the way in with the Mayor today?
we forgot to talk about thursday the 15th though...
You plan on joining us Flip?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2015, 01:56:33 PM
Yes it's good.
Gave up on the $2 pursuits I see.
Tasty one for sure.
hello daves!
Hey Flip!  Stimulating conversation on the way in with the Mayor today?
Only about deadbeat tenants and wishing them various types of painful death.
no, we didn't talk about that, but my shylock knows a guy... LOL!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2015, 01:57:35 PM
Yes it's good.
Gave up on the $2 pursuits I see.
Tasty one for sure.
hello daves!
Hey Flip!  Stimulating conversation on the way in with the Mayor today?
we forgot to talk about thursday the 15th though...
You plan on joining us Flip?
hell, I always plan, it's the warden's mood this week that may put the kaboosh on it. 8)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 01:58:42 PM
Yes it's good.
Gave up on the $2 pursuits I see.
Tasty one for sure.
hello daves!
Hey Flip!  Stimulating conversation on the way in with the Mayor today?
we forgot to talk about thursday the 15th though...
Somerville!
CNS
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2015, 01:59:05 PM
ah hell, a workerference!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: sfish on January 12, 2015, 02:13:10 PM
ah hell, a workerference!
Been dealing with that all day myself
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 02:14:49 PM
ah hell, a workerference!
Been dealing with that all day myself
Must be a Monday thing >:(
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: sfish on January 12, 2015, 02:16:18 PM
ah hell, a workerference!
Been dealing with that all day myself
Must be a Monday thing >:(
That's exactly why we're pissed on Tuesdays
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 02:20:33 PM
ah hell, a workerference!
Been dealing with that all day myself
+2
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 02:20:53 PM
ah hell, a workerference!
Been dealing with that all day myself
Must be a Monday thing >:(
That's exactly why we're pissed on Tuesdays
To be fair, I'm pissed every day.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 12, 2015, 02:21:25 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 02:21:52 PM
ah hell, a workerference!
Been dealing with that all day myself
Must be a Monday thing >:(
That's exactly why we're pissed on Tuesdays
To be fair, I'm pissed every day.
+3  But at least you're done until tomorrow.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 02:24:13 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
See ya later Mr. Pissed Every Day!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 02:24:36 PM
ah hell, a workerference!
Been dealing with that all day myself
Must be a Monday thing >:(
Damn Mondays
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 02:24:52 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
YELLOWSTARS not Gold
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 02:25:28 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
See ya Dave!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 02:26:02 PM
I will certainly be pissed all week after that fuct up fiasco I had to participate in this morning for 2 hours.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 02:26:33 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
YELLOWSTARS not Gold
Layoff Silver!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 02:26:52 PM
I will certainly be pissed all week after that fuct up fiasco I had to participate in this morning for 2 hours.
At least you can still retire...
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: sfish on January 12, 2015, 02:29:47 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I'm right behind you. See you boys tomorrow
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 02:31:34 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
YELLOWSTARS not Gold
Layoff Silver!
Platinum to you  Junior Yellowstar
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 02:31:50 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I'm right behind you. See you boys tomorrow
Later Purplestars
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 02:32:38 PM
I will certainly be pissed all week after that fuct up fiasco I had to participate in this morning for 2 hours.
At least you can still retire...
But not today
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 02:33:05 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 02:36:31 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
YELLOWSTARS not Gold
Layoff Silver!
Platinum to you  Junior Yellowstar
Sorry Mr. Distinguished
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 02:39:30 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
YELLOWSTARS not Gold
Layoff Silver!
Platinum to you  Junior Yellowstar
Sorry Mr. Distinguished
Appology Accepted! :)  You need to dump all that workaference and catch up, you don't have far to go.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 02:44:07 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
YELLOWSTARS not Gold
Layoff Silver!
Platinum to you  Junior Yellowstar
Sorry Mr. Distinguished
Appology Accepted! :)  You need to dump all that workaference and catch up, you don't have far to go.
Another good week or two should put me over the hump
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 02:44:23 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
YELLOWSTARS not Gold
Layoff Silver!
Platinum to you  Junior Yellowstar
Sorry Mr. Distinguished
Just don't forget it junior.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 02:49:15 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
YELLOWSTARS not Gold
Layoff Silver!
Platinum to you  Junior Yellowstar
Sorry Mr. Distinguished
Appology Accepted! :)  You need to dump all that workaference and catch up, you don't have far to go.
Another good week or two should put me over the hump
Better get snapping else Travellin Dave is going to be wearing a sheriff's star around town while you remain a yellowstar.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 02:54:24 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
YELLOWSTARS not Gold
Layoff Silver!
Platinum to you  Junior Yellowstar
Sorry Mr. Distinguished
Appology Accepted! :)  You need to dump all that workaference and catch up, you don't have far to go.
Another good week or two should put me over the hump
Better get snapping else Travellin Dave is going to be wearing a sheriff's star around town while you remain a yellowstar.
Ohh boy, can't let something like that happen!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 02:56:08 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I'm right behind you. See you boys tomorrow
Later, Scott.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 02:57:18 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2015, 03:01:32 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
back from workference, slightly confused, but then again, I wasn't all that unconfused when I left...
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 03:02:56 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
YELLOWSTARS not Gold
Layoff Silver!
Platinum to you  Junior Yellowstar
Sorry Mr. Distinguished
Appology Accepted! :)  You need to dump all that workaference and catch up, you don't have far to go.
Another good week or two should put me over the hump
Better get snapping else Travellin Dave is going to be wearing a sheriff's star around town while you remain a yellowstar.
He will always be a yellow star, regardless of post numbers.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 03:05:33 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 03:12:46 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
Got it.  I didn't pay attention to the punctuation.  Essentially posted too quickly.  Story of my life.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 03:15:21 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 03:15:54 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
Got it.  I didn't pay attention to the punctuation.  Essentially posted too quickly.  Story of my life.
Most have had problems with premature posting from time to time, sure you'll work through it Antnee.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: SLY on January 12, 2015, 03:18:11 PM
The good news is we got a college football game on tonight - the bad news is someone could create and birth  a new baby before we have another college football game.
I guess there are probably worse uses for your time.  In seven years your Falls will be spent coaching him/her in the finer points of American football, then going to his High School games, and reading about his heroics and stats in the local newspaper/website.  Then spending money to go to all of his college football games, thanking God for his full sports/academic scholarshipk.  The big payback will be his large signing bonus for being a First Round draft pick, and the limo pickups to bring you to his home games.  So, not a bad way to spend your time between tomorrow and the beginning of the new season.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 03:18:45 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
Amen to that!
Here is a video from that hunt, starts during our hunt: http://youtu.be/iFGNEj-Xun0?t=2m10s (http://youtu.be/iFGNEj-Xun0?t=2m10s)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 03:27:15 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
Amen to that!
Here is a video from that hunt, starts during our hunt: http://youtu.be/iFGNEj-Xun0?t=2m10s (http://youtu.be/iFGNEj-Xun0?t=2m10s)
Umm ummm ummmm funnn
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 03:28:56 PM
45 more minutes, damn hurry up!!!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 03:34:30 PM
The good news is we got a college football game on tonight - the bad news is someone could create and birth  a new baby before we have another college football game.
I guess there are probably worse uses for your time.  In seven years your Falls will be spent coaching him/her in the finer points of American football, then going to his High School games, and reading about his heroics and stats in the local newspaper/website.  Then spending money to go to all of his college football games, thanking God for his full sports/academic scholarshipk.  The big payback will be his large signing bonus for being a First Round draft pick, and the limo pickups to bring you to his home games.  So, not a bad way to spend your time between tomorrow and the beginning of the new season.
Good afternoon, SLY.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2015, 03:36:27 PM
The good news is we got a college football game on tonight - the bad news is someone could create and birth  a new baby before we have another college football game.
I guess there are probably worse uses for your time.  In seven years your Falls will be spent coaching him/her in the finer points of American football, then going to his High School games, and reading about his heroics and stats in the local newspaper/website.  Then spending money to go to all of his college football games, thanking God for his full sports/academic scholarshipk.  The big payback will be his large signing bonus for being a First Round draft pick, and the limo pickups to bring you to his home games.  So, not a bad way to spend your time between tomorrow and the beginning of the new season.
Good afternoon, SLY.
hello Sly....
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2015, 03:39:05 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As
she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his
stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest.

After a moment or two, the vet
shook his head and sadly said, "I'm sorry, your duck, Cuddles,
has passed away."

The distressed woman wailed,
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I am sure. Your duck is dead," replied
the vet..

"How can you be so sure?" she
protested. "I mean you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or
something."

The vet rolled his eyes, turned
around and left the room. He returned a few minutes later
with a black Labrador Retriever. As the duck's owner looked on
in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his
front paws on the examination table and sniffed the duck from
top to bottom. He then looked up at the vet with sad eyes and
shook his head.

The vet patted the dog on the
head and took it out of the room. A few minutes later he
returned with a cat. The cat jumped on the table and also
delicately sniffed the bird from head to foot. The cat sat
back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly and
strolled out of the room.

The vet looked at the
woman and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most
definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead duck."

The vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and
produced a bill, which he handed to the woman..

The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. "$150!" she
cried, "$150 just to tell me my duck is dead!"

The vet shrugged, "I'm sorry. If you had just taken my word for it,
the bill would have been $20, but with the Lab Report and the
Cat Scan, it's now $150."
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: SLY on January 12, 2015, 03:48:09 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
Amen to that!
Here is a video from that hunt, starts during our hunt: http://youtu.be/iFGNEj-Xun0?t=2m10s (http://youtu.be/iFGNEj-Xun0?t=2m10s)
Shaun, nice video.  What guns and rounds are you using?  So quiet ... just clicks ...
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 03:49:15 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 03:49:37 PM
[...]

Sheesh.  LOL!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 03:50:09 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 03:51:41 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Wonder if he left the feet on.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 03:51:53 PM
[...]

Nice one Flip!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 03:53:28 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Wonder if he left the feet on.  ;)
Oh SHEESH - All we need now is Dad to show up! ::)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 03:56:25 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
Amen to that!
Here is a video from that hunt, starts during our hunt: http://youtu.be/iFGNEj-Xun0?t=2m10s (http://youtu.be/iFGNEj-Xun0?t=2m10s)
Shaun, nice video.  What guns and rounds are you using?  So quiet ... just clicks ...
All of us had 12ga shotguns - I shoot a Remington 11-87 28", my dad shoots a Benelli Super Black Eagle 2 with a 30" barrel, buddy was shooting a new Winchester semi-auto and I can't remember what the other 2 guys were shooting.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 03:56:45 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Ohh SHEESH!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 03:57:06 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Wonder if he left the feet on.  ;)
And a GFY to yourself as well :)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: SLY on January 12, 2015, 03:57:18 PM
The good news is we got a college football game on tonight - the bad news is someone could create and birth  a new baby before we have another college football game.
I guess there are probably worse uses for your time.  In seven years your Falls will be spent coaching him/her in the finer points of American football, then going to his High School games, and reading about his heroics and stats in the local newspaper/website.  Then spending money to go to all of his college football games, thanking God for his full sports/academic scholarshipk.  The big payback will be his large signing bonus for being a First Round draft pick, and the limo pickups to bring you to his home games.  So, not a bad way to spend your time between tomorrow and the beginning of the new season.
Good afternoon, SLY.
hello Sly....
Good afternoon, Tony and Flip ... lurking from time to time ... posting not often ... not a platinum poster ... more like a polished aluminum toaster ... I wish I could join you guys for the NJ herf ... Flip don't miss it (for those of us not close enough to attend), butter your wife up, make her feel good ... whatever it takes to make it ... then post about it, so the rest of us can enjoy vicariously.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 03:59:41 PM
[...]
I only just posted that.  How did you see it so quickly?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 04:00:01 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Wonder if he left the feet on.  ;)
Oh SHEESH - All we need now is Dad to show up! ::)
Why, does he have a duck costume?....or interesting uses for feathers and duck calls?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 04:00:28 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Wonder if he left the feet on.  ;)
And a GFY to yourself as well :)
My job here is done!  ROFL!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: SLY on January 12, 2015, 04:00:52 PM
[...]
  I'm not much of a hunter, but have friends who are ... just amazed at how quiet they were.
P.S. I came on briefly to post on Sat. while watching the last bit of the NDSU game ... bantering a bit with TexDave who was posting updates ... great game ... a toast to you, Shaun, and the great state of N. Dakota.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 04:00:56 PM
[...]
Magic of the interwebz!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 04:02:31 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Wonder if he left the feet on.  ;)
And a GFY to yourself as well :)
That's it!  You can put duck feet on the humi!!!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 04:02:50 PM
[...]
Yeah but I PM'd the Jersey guys.  SLY wasn't among those.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 04:03:36 PM
With that, time to be heading out.  Hope the game tonight matches the hype.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 04:03:51 PM
[...]
Thanks Sly!  It was quite the game and damn fun to watch!  I think he had the audio turned down, they are loud, but not as quiet as the video portrays.
How have things been going with you?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 04:04:12 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Wonder if he left the feet on.  ;)
And a GFY to yourself as well :)
That's it!  You can put duck feet on the humi!!!
Quack Quack Quack!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 04:04:31 PM
With that, time to be heading out.  Hope the game tonight matches the hype.
Go Oregon!  See ya Dave!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 04:05:11 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Wonder if he left the feet on.  ;)
And a GFY to yourself as well :)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: SLY on January 12, 2015, 04:05:20 PM
[...]
I do not know ... not normally known as the swiftest kid on the block, Tony.  Read about your renter troubles ... my brother went through that a few times ... always too busy to stay on top of things and the renters would get way behind ... Glad you are able to get him outta there in a month's time (hopefully).  You should drop off a bouquet of flowers at his Mom's house, saying that you are happy to hear she is alive, since her son reported her dead and had attended the funeral.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 04:05:40 PM
With that, time to be heading out.  Hope the game tonight matches the hype.
Go Oregon!  See ya Dave!
Later DAve - GO DUCKS
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 04:09:31 PM
[...]
Typical situation would be his poor mother probably gave him the money to pay the rent.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 04:10:53 PM
[...]
That is right there were 3 or 4 of us bantering the Buffalo's along there.  Had us sweating it out the last 2 minutes!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 04:12:20 PM
[...]
I was feeling great about my bet until NI scored, then I was filled with joy 5minutes later :)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 04:13:19 PM
Hachoo see ya'll later I am going home and take a nap so I can maybe stay awake for the whole game.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: SLY on January 12, 2015, 04:15:00 PM
[...]
Good. The previous week, I went to a bunch of funerals, wakes & memorial services ...
hopefully that will die down.
Watched a good part of the first game yesterday, happy that Green Bay was victorious (my CiL is a part owner), though that was a heckuva effort by Dallas WR whatshisname on the call reversed incomplete pass.
Then enjoyed a pretty good cigar while watching the second game with the Broncos and Colts.
RP Honduran Classic natural toro (from the celebrity site).  Gave a JdN 1970 Antano Gran Consul to a smoking buddy just before the game with a warning that it is smooth, but pretty strong probably should be smoked after a
good meal. About 3/4 in he really started feeling it and said, now I know what you mean, I better slow down ... that thing lasted longer than my toro.  He had given me an Ashton Salute the previous week, which was awesome.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 04:15:29 PM
Hachoo see ya'll later I am going home and take a nap so I can maybe stay awake for the whole game.
Good plan - go Ducks!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: SLY on January 12, 2015, 04:17:08 PM
Hachoo see ya'll later I am going home and take a nap so I can maybe stay awake for the whole game.
Good idea, TR, think I'll do the same ... pretty wet and cold out there, my feet are just drying out and warming up.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2015, 04:19:01 PM
[...]
you are right, Tony & little fish, will just talk about how they told each other to GFY all night, and maybe smoked a cigar.  Also I have not met Dave, but have been a recipient of some nice cigars he sent when Mike Weber came in 2013. That was the night I stupidly stood outside a closed restaurant in subfreezing weather.  Bad intel creates a flipsicle, film at 11.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2015, 04:19:43 PM
Time for me and my GOLD stars to pack it up. Hazzuh!
Huzzah Big D.  Going to be having duck for dinner tonight?
Explain.  Somehow I don't see you preparing that for yourself this evening.  Oh sorry, didn't notice the question mark.  My bad.
http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-state/columbus-restaurant-city-barbecue-is-making-smoked-duck-this-week-ahead-of-national-championship
DINNER!!!!!!
So did you get the feathers off those birds?  We all know how you have a hard time finishing projects.
Wonder if he left the feet on.  ;)
Oh SHEESH - All we need now is Dad to show up! ::)
Why, will he try to put them in high heeled pumps?  ::)
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: SLY on January 12, 2015, 04:20:07 PM
[...]
Unless Mom is a collaborator, Tony letting his mom know could end up in sweet pay back, as nobody can fry your a** like your mom when she's mad.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2015, 04:21:25 PM
[...]
some of us read the older pages of banter. life does not start on the current page, Dave!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: SLY on January 12, 2015, 04:25:07 PM
[...]
I still need to meet Dave and enjoy a cigar together, from the CFest Sat. photos and the banter I feel like I've already met, but have missed him by only hours at CigarFest ...  have met and spent time with the rest ... good group, good company.  Tony, was real generous with the food at the Friday eve. tailgate last year. We had a lot of fun until the cold drove us back to warm up at the hotel.  Speaking of, I've got to get out of these wet boots and warm up my feet, maybe take a nap, so I can watch the foot a ball gama tonight a.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2015, 04:25:21 PM
[...]
I should have been clear.  This guy is in his late 40s/early 50s.  But his brother was giving him half the rent money, I wouldn't doubt if his mother was given him the other half.  Alright guys, I have a spelling bee to get to.  See yuz.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 04:58:36 PM
With that, time to be heading out.  Hope the game tonight matches the hype.
Go Oregon!  See ya Dave!
Ya know, I hope the Ducks get it done as well.  Never won it before and I'm afraid if they don't do it now, it will be a few years before they get another chance.  Going to be a couple of lean years after Mariota leave.... they will be good, but not top 10.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 04:59:22 PM
[...]
You participatin' ?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2015, 05:29:12 PM
Almost time to head home - might smoke a cigar tonight while watching the game.  I'll sign off now so I don't forget, have a good night all.

GO DUCKS!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 05:31:19 PM
Almost time to head home - might smoke a cigar tonight while watching the game.  I'll sign off now so I don't forget, have a good night all.

GO DUCKS!
Have a good evening Yellow star.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 05:46:06 PM
In the recliner, tv tuned in, fire in the fireplace and 3-fingers of Fighting Cock poured (no vermouth).  Cold outside so no seagar.  Bring on the game!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2015, 07:15:22 PM
Almost time to head home - might smoke a cigar tonight while watching the game.  I'll sign off now so I don't forget, have a good night all.

GO DUCKS!
Have a good evening Yellow star.
Roast Duck?  Buckeye Pie?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 12, 2015, 07:17:06 PM
Almost time to head home - might smoke a cigar tonight while watching the game.  I'll sign off now so I don't forget, have a good night all.

GO DUCKS!
Have a good evening Yellow star.
Roast Duck?  Buckeye Pie?
Buck the Ducks!
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 07:47:25 PM
Heavy rain all day, going down into the mid 20s tonight, tomorrow's commute should be fun.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 07:48:49 PM
Evening CB.  No straddling the fence now.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 07:57:56 PM
Heavy rain all day, going down into the mid 20s tonight, tomorrow's commute should be fun.
That combo could get nasty for sure.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 08:37:28 PM
Damn Ducks don't have on any crazy uniforms so how they going to run fast?
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: SLY on January 12, 2015, 09:41:31 PM
[...]
  Sheesh, Five hours later and still on the same page.  The banter needs a little rotorooter or prune smoothie.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: SLY on January 12, 2015, 09:42:20 PM
Damn Ducks don't have on any crazy uniforms so how they going to run fast?
I agree ... they lost some pizzazz without those uniforms
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: SLY on January 12, 2015, 09:46:01 PM
Damn Ducks don't have on any crazy uniforms so how they going to run fast?
I agree ... they lost some pizzazz without those uniforms
I need (would like to have) a cigar.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 09:56:10 PM
Damn Ducks don't have on any crazy uniforms so how they going to run fast?
I agree ... they lost some pizzazz without those uniforms
I need (would like to have) a cigar.
Could use one myself but Oregon needs a lot more than a cigar.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2015, 09:57:51 PM
I can see myself going to sleep at halftime.
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2015, 10:06:35 PM
I can see myself going to sleep at halftime.
You'll be sorry! ....lol
Title: Re: 1/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 12, 2015, 11:00:02 PM
I can see myself going to sleep at halftime.
You'll be sorry! ....lol
Evening, amigos.  Asylum Toro with over a year in the humidor and it is amazing.  Unlike the Ducks' performance so far.  I don't follow college ball much, but they're close to being the home team so I'm rooting for them, but it's not looking pretty.  The cigar is terrific, though!