Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2016, 08:01:16 PM »

Turkish military coup underway.
About time for the Rages to kick off, 6 Central 7 Eastern was their plan.
Shall be interesting to see indeed.
Must not be Raging here, nothing on the local news.
rages, raging? what's that?
The Black Lives Matter terrorists were claiming to be going to hold a day of rage in 37 cities tonight.
WTF. I thought ALL lives mattered. now you're telling me just the black ones?
Well you thought wrong, just black lives matter.
good thing I have Africa blood in me on my dad's side. part of me matters.

« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2016, 08:19:10 PM »

Turkish military coup underway.
About time for the Rages to kick off, 6 Central 7 Eastern was their plan.
Shall be interesting to see indeed.
Must not be Raging here, nothing on the local news.
rages, raging? what's that?
The Black Lives Matter terrorists were claiming to be going to hold a day of rage in 37 cities tonight.
WTF. I thought ALL lives mattered. now you're telling me just the black ones?
Well you thought wrong, just black lives matter.
good thing I have Africa blood in me on my dad's side. part of me matters.
Yeah, we know which part matters, at least to the redhead, the biker lady, the landlady, etc.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]