Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2016, 07:46:52 AM »

good morning guys. AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee here.

goog luck to your dad LTG.

I have a shit load if raking to do, pavers to put down, fertilizer, grass seed, and water.
So back to retirement huh?  Take you three days to recover from your trip?
kind of recovered Tuesday, yesterday I had shopping to do seeing how I let supplies get low before I left, saw the redhead and the lady. lady bought a 12x14 shed, had it delivered while I was away, and didn't get a permit, building codes showed up and she has to have it moved, or return it.

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2016, 07:47:24 AM »

209 DAYS

Come on 199!
.

My older brother in Nebraska is retiring a week from today and moving to the MS Coast next Saturday.

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2016, 07:48:21 AM »

good morning guys. AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee here.

goog luck to your dad LTG.

I have a shit load if raking to do, pavers to put down, fertilizer, grass seed, and water.
So back to retirement huh?  Take you three days to recover from your trip?
kind of recovered Tuesday, yesterday I had shopping to do seeing how I let supplies get low before I left, saw the redhead and the lady. lady bought a 12x14 shed, had it delivered while I was away, and didn't get a permit, building codes showed up and she has to have it moved, or return it.
Let me guess who is going to move it ???

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2016, 07:48:52 AM »

and I just spilled coffee all over my phone.
Sheesh!

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2016, 07:51:09 AM »

good morning guys. AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee here.

goog luck to your dad LTG.

I have a shit load if raking to do, pavers to put down, fertilizer, grass seed, and water.
So back to retirement huh?  Take you three days to recover from your trip?
kind of recovered Tuesday, yesterday I had shopping to do seeing how I let supplies get low before I left, saw the redhead and the lady. lady bought a 12x14 shed, had it delivered while I was away, and didn't get a permit, building codes showed up and she has to have it moved, or return it.
See what happens when you're gone for a few days, the whole park goes to shit.  Elevator doesn't seem to stop at the common sense floor with that one.

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2016, 07:51:36 AM »

good morning guys. AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee here.

goog luck to your dad LTG.

I have a shit load if raking to do, pavers to put down, fertilizer, grass seed, and water.
Good thing you showed up I was going to call the DAWG Catcher and have that thing taken to the pound if we did not here from you by 8:00.

Morning Dean
I just got too busy trying to play catch up. quite a few people around here dropping from heat stroke the last few days. I will NOT be one of them!

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2016, 07:52:11 AM »

and I just spilled coffee all over my phone.
Sheesh!
Might better switch to a sippee cup.

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2016, 07:52:21 AM »

I forgot to ask....where are the pavers and grass seed being put down?

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2016, 07:53:04 AM »

and I just spilled coffee all over my phone.
Luckily, you should have a lot of deadbeat spares.
LOL, not a one and nobody on my plan but me.

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2016, 07:53:11 AM »

good morning guys. AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee here.

goog luck to your dad LTG.

I have a shit load if raking to do, pavers to put down, fertilizer, grass seed, and water.
Good thing you showed up I was going to call the DAWG Catcher and have that thing taken to the pound if we did not here from you by 8:00.

Morning Dean
I just got too busy trying to play catch up. quite a few people around here dropping from heat stroke the last few days. I will NOT be one of them!
Anything is possible but I can't imagine bantering bringing on a heat stroke but laying pavers might be a solid opportunity.

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2016, 07:54:03 AM »

I forgot to ask....where are the pavers and grass seed being put down?
I did not forget to ask, had that same question all typed out then said why ask and deleted it.

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2016, 07:57:47 AM »

good morning guys. AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee here.

goog luck to your dad LTG.

I have a shit load if raking to do, pavers to put down, fertilizer, grass seed, and water.
So back to retirement huh?  Take you three days to recover from your trip?
kind of recovered Tuesday, yesterday I had shopping to do seeing how I let supplies get low before I left, saw the redhead and the lady. lady bought a 12x14 shed, had it delivered while I was away, and didn't get a permit, building codes showed up and she has to have it moved, or return it.
Let me guess who is going to move it ???
nope, wrong, the outfit she bought it from. it would have been fine except when we moved the new house footprint with the larger porch 45° using the small stoop as the main entrance, the code inspector claims the shed is in the front of the property now instead of the side. it's fucked up and a PITA.

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2016, 07:59:24 AM »

[...]

There is one Key Word in that claim:   WE

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2016, 08:00:20 AM »

I forgot to ask....where are the pavers and grass seed being put down?
at the lady's new house. friends with benefits has some benefits for her I hadn't planned on.

« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2016, 08:01:19 AM »

[...]

#shedcommies
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16