| MSRP: $13.00 per cigar

In Stock
5 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 69%

Costa Rica/Germany about to kickoff, with an all-female officiating crew. Surprised Qatar allowed such a thing to happen.
That's seems awfully judgemental of you.
I meant because of Qatar's record for this sort of thing. I think it's fantastic.
I knew what you meant. Just busting your chops.
Lol, ok, I thought how could he not understand what I meant, but you played it perfectly. Well done.

Costa Rica/Germany about to kickoff, with an all-female officiating crew. Surprised Qatar allowed such a thing to happen.
That's seems awfully judgemental of you.
I meant because of Qatar's record for this sort of thing. I think it's fantastic.
I knew what you meant. Just busting your chops.
I wonder if they were strip searched?
Pretty sure I saw a movie once that started that way. Then a pizza delivery guy showed up and the plot fell apart.

Good afternoon.  Viaje Pina Makana here.
If you like Viaje Piņa Makana and getting caught in the rain...

Costa Rica/Germany about to kickoff, with an all-female officiating crew. Surprised Qatar allowed such a thing to happen.
That's seems awfully judgemental of you.
I meant because of Qatar's record for this sort of thing. I think it's fantastic.
I knew what you meant. Just busting your chops.
I wonder if they were strip searched?
Pretty sure I saw a movie once that started that way. Then a pizza delivery guy showed up and the plot fell apart.
LALTS!

Costa Rica/Germany about to kickoff, with an all-female officiating crew. Surprised Qatar allowed such a thing to happen.
Germany and Spain are up 1-0 in there respective matches.
Japan is doing it's part. Costa Rica is not holding up to their end of the bargain.

Costa Rica/Germany about to kickoff, with an all-female officiating crew. Surprised Qatar allowed such a thing to happen.
Germany and Spain are up 1-0 in there respective matches.
Japan is doing it's part. Costa Rica is not holding up to their end of the bargain.
Spoke too soon!

Costa Rica/Germany about to kickoff, with an all-female officiating crew. Surprised Qatar allowed such a thing to happen.
Germany and Spain are up 1-0 in there respective matches.
Japan is doing it's part. Costa Rica is not holding up to their end of the bargain.
Spoke too soon!
Holy crap! Wish I could be watching.

Costa Rica/Germany about to kickoff, with an all-female officiating crew. Surprised Qatar allowed such a thing to happen.
Germany and Spain are up 1-0 in there respective matches.
Japan is doing it's part. Costa Rica is not holding up to their end of the bargain.
Spoke too soon!
Holy crap! Wish I could be watching.
Noble effort from Costa Rica. Spain doesn't yet realize how lucky they are that Germany is going to win this one.

Costa Rica/Germany about to kickoff, with an all-female officiating crew. Surprised Qatar allowed such a thing to happen.
Germany and Spain are up 1-0 in there respective matches.
Japan is doing it's part. Costa Rica is not holding up to their end of the bargain.
Spoke too soon!
Holy crap! Wish I could be watching.
Noble effort from Costa Rica. Spain doesn't yet realize how lucky they are that Germany is going to win this one.
Jesus, wish I'd seen that finish!

Lifehacker: Wordle Has Themes Now, so You Should Change Your Strategy.
https://lifehacker.com/wordle-has-themes-now-so-you-should-change-your-strate-1849840529

Lifehacker: Wordle Has Themes Now, so You Should Change Your Strategy.
https://lifehacker.com/wordle-has-themes-now-so-you-should-change-your-strate-1849840529
I wonder if my sister had anything to do with that article. Fun fact - she's a managing editor for Lifehacker.

Lifehacker: Wordle Has Themes Now, so You Should Change Your Strategy.
https://lifehacker.com/wordle-has-themes-now-so-you-should-change-your-strate-1849840529
I don't want to read this because I know it'll screw me up.

Lifehacker: Wordle Has Themes Now, so You Should Change Your Strategy.
https://lifehacker.com/wordle-has-themes-now-so-you-should-change-your-strate-1849840529
I don't want to read this because I know it'll screw me up.
It's nothing Earth shattering.

Here's some earth shattering...

Diesel Uncut d.CT Toro
(6.5"x52)Pack of 10