Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

You know, I specifically pay for the ESPN+ app. You'd think that would entitle me to being able to watch ESPN, but you'd be wrong.
That's interesting. Well anyway, you missed a heck of a game.
It's asinine. Someone pays their cable company, they give a tiny portion of that to ESPN and they get to watch. I specifically give just them money every month, and I don't get to watch? It's not like I thought I would when I signed up for it, but come on, that's just dumb.
You can always get it on your computer in a pinch.
How's that work?
Go to ESPN.com and on the main page in the upper right there is "Watch"  Click on that and it gives you the many options .
That usually how I catch the games while enjoying a cigar.
But you probably have to log in to do that, don't you? I don't have a TV provider to log in with, so my ESPN+ access doesn't give me the main ESPN feed.
I don't think so.... but I forget, worth a try.
In any case, your ESPN+ would give you access.

[...]
Next time there's something I want to watch, I'll give it a whirl.

[...]
Not to the main ESPN channel, no. That's my gripe with them. Stupid for me to pay for the app and not have access to it, isn't it?

Ok, I think I figured out why the matches today are playing out at the same time - it's to avoid one match locking in an outcome in the other match in the group, so that one doesn't become meaningless and not worth watching/attending.

Today's Over/Under is 12
Raz Over/Under is 15
13

Today's Over/Under is 12
Raz Over/Under is 15
Yup.

Ok, I think I figured out why the matches today are playing out at the same time - it's to avoid one match locking in an outcome in the other match in the group, so that one doesn't become meaningless and not worth watching/attending.
That kinda makes sense.

Heck of a performance from Senegal, getting that clinching goal right after giving up the tying goal. Onwards they go.

Ok, I think I figured out why the matches today are playing out at the same time - it's to avoid one match locking in an outcome in the other match in the group, so that one doesn't become meaningless and not worth watching/attending.
That kinda makes sense.
And the first two teams to play and open up this year's WC have both been eliminated.

Ok, I think I figured out why the matches today are playing out at the same time - it's to avoid one match locking in an outcome in the other match in the group, so that one doesn't become meaningless and not worth watching/attending.
That kinda makes sense.
And the first two teams to play and open up this year's WC have both been eliminated.
And Qatar is the first host team to ever lose all 3 games in the opening round. Almost like they shouldn't have gotten it in the first place...

Ok, I think I figured out why the matches today are playing out at the same time - it's to avoid one match locking in an outcome in the other match in the group, so that one doesn't become meaningless and not worth watching/attending.
That kinda makes sense.
And the first two teams to play and open up this year's WC have both been eliminated.
And Qatar is the first host team to ever lose all 3 games in the opening round. Almost like they shouldn't have gotten it in the first place...
I like that fact that we're seeing new teams. Italy was humbled and I think a few other countries could use some humbling also.

Ok, I think I figured out why the matches today are playing out at the same time - it's to avoid one match locking in an outcome in the other match in the group, so that one doesn't become meaningless and not worth watching/attending.
That kinda makes sense.
And the first two teams to play and open up this year's WC have both been eliminated.
And Qatar is the first host team to ever lose all 3 games in the opening round. Almost like they shouldn't have gotten it in the first place...
I like that fact that we're seeing new teams. Italy was humbled and I think a few other countries could use some humbling also.
We'll likely see lots more in 2026 when they open it up to 48 countries instead of 32.

Time to get it on. Gonna have to watch the Telemundo version until the hazzuh, then try to follow the second half while picking up the kids from school. I won't be home until after it ends.

Hazzuh!

Time to get it on. Gonna have to watch the Telemundo version until the hazzuh, then try to follow the second half while picking up the kids from school. I won't be home until after it ends.
Woohoo! 1-0! We'll take the W. Love it when our destinies are made by ourselves instead of relying on other teams to win or lose.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4