Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
Go with Xikar if you want a v-cut, get lifetime sharpening or replacement.

@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
There are two on key chains. The firebird viper, I thought, was the v-cutter on a keychain.

@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
Go with Xikar if you want a v-cut, get lifetime sharpening or replacement.
I already have the Xikar but I'm not crazy about it. The Colibrí has a deeper V. TWHS

@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
Go with Xikar if you want a v-cut, get lifetime sharpening or replacement.
I already have the Xikar but I'm not crazy about it. The Colibrí has a deeper V. TWHS
The deeper V isn't an advantage if you're only carrying a corona. ;)

@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
Go with Xikar if you want a v-cut, get lifetime sharpening or replacement.
I already have the Xikar but I'm not crazy about it. The Colibrí has a deeper V. TWHS
I tend to agree.

@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
Go with Xikar if you want a v-cut, get lifetime sharpening or replacement.
I already have the Xikar but I'm not crazy about it. The Colibrí has a deeper V. TWHS
The deeper V isn't an advantage if you're only carrying a corona. ;)
D'oh!

@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
Go with Xikar if you want a v-cut, get lifetime sharpening or replacement.
I already have the Xikar but I'm not crazy about it. The Colibrí has a deeper V. TWHS
I tend to agree.
All kidding aside, I've used both quite extensively and much prefer the Colibrí.

@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
Go with Xikar if you want a v-cut, get lifetime sharpening or replacement.
I already have the Xikar but I'm not crazy about it. The Colibrí has a deeper V. TWHS
I tend to agree.
All kidding aside, I've used both quite extensively and much prefer the Colibrí.
I've never used the Colibri, so I can't offer a comparison. To each his own!

7 pages today, I feel like we did the lord's work. Hazzuh!

@Tony:
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-adds-new-v-cut-color-and-firebird-accessories-at-tpe/372150/
The key chain one is pretty cool.
I thought you were in the market for a new V cutter?
that punch is nice, as is the lighter.
Go with Xikar if you want a v-cut, get lifetime sharpening or replacement.
I already have the Xikar but I'm not crazy about it. The Colibrí has a deeper V. TWHS
I tend to agree.
All kidding aside, I've used both quite extensively and much prefer the Colibrí.
I've never used the Colibri, so I can't offer a comparison. To each his own!
my Xiikar XV2 leaves too tight a draw for me. I end up having to make an X cut.

7 pages today, I feel like we did the lord's work. Hazzuh!
Glory be to God.

7 pages today, I feel like we did the lord's work. Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10