Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2016, 04:13:44 PM »

Mowing done and I am all cleand up.

Headed to the patio with my book, a Diet Coke and a La Imperiosa that I told Fish I would test out this weekend.  Hopes that it will have improved since the last one which was months ago.
That's my next one up as well.
Just lit mine.
Certainly an improved cigar, perfect burn, good draw but just a little tight and a reasonably good smoke now.  Maglios (4.5 X 52) smokes pretty slow but I  don't think it is a good value at around $8-9.
You inspired me to pull a La Imperiosa from the sampler.  Had smoked one about 6 weeks ago, was ho-hum. This one was packed tighter than Kim Kardashian's yoga pants. Impossible draw.  Went with a Perdomo Champagne SG instead.
Luckily mine burned fine....mine was a corona gorda  5 3/4 x 46
That's the one I clipped, too.  Probably end up cutting it in half to smoke at least some of it.

« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2016, 04:13:59 PM »

Mowing done and I am all cleand up.

Headed to the patio with my book, a Diet Coke and a La Imperiosa that I told Fish I would test out this weekend.  Hopes that it will have improved since the last one which was months ago.
That's my next one up as well.
Just lit mine.
Certainly an improved cigar, perfect burn, good draw but just a little tight and a reasonably good smoke now.  Maglios (4.5 X 52) smokes pretty slow but I  don't think it is a good value at around $8-9.
You inspired me to pull a La Imperiosa from the sampler.  Had smoked one about 6 weeks ago, was ho-hum. This one was packed tighter than Kim Kardashian's yoga pants. Impossible draw.  Went with a Perdomo Champagne SG instead.
That is pretty tight so you might need to use Kanye's Draw Poker to loosen it up.
Ha, pretty sure he's got me beat in the draw poker dept.  And try as I might, I'll never be as big a douchebag, either.
No knowledge on pokers but damn right on the douchebag

« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2016, 04:14:11 PM »

Mowing done and I am all cleand up.

Headed to the patio with my book, a Diet Coke and a La Imperiosa that I told Fish I would test out this weekend.  Hopes that it will have improved since the last one which was months ago.
That's my next one up as well.
Just lit mine.
Certainly an improved cigar, perfect burn, good draw but just a little tight and a reasonably good smoke now.  Maglios (4.5 X 52) smokes pretty slow but I  don't think it is a good value at around $8-9.
You inspired me to pull a La Imperiosa from the sampler.  Had smoked one about 6 weeks ago, was ho-hum. This one was packed tighter than Kim Kardashian's yoga pants. Impossible draw.  Went with a Perdomo Champagne SG instead.
LMFAO! Wife is asking what's so funny.

« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2016, 04:15:35 PM »

[...]

I don't know about that douchebag part either. Don't sell yourself short.

« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2016, 04:20:07 PM »

Time to select and afternoon smoke.   Hmmmm, what shall it be?

« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2016, 04:21:03 PM »

Time to select and afternoon smoke.   Hmmmm, what shall it be?
Go with an Acid.

« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2016, 04:23:54 PM »

Time to select and afternoon smoke.   Hmmmm, what shall it be?
Go with an Acid.

« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2016, 04:35:25 PM »

601 Blue Toro - old label.   Used the 5 Star Perforater to open it up.

Ice water on the side.

« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2016, 04:36:58 PM »

Watching the SC Cocks vs  OK State.  1-0 Oklahoma State in the 5th

« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2016, 04:38:51 PM »

Watching the SC Cocks vs  OK State.  1-0 Oklahoma State in the 5th
2-0 now

« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2016, 04:40:41 PM »

Shady with a nice breeze on the patio, not bad.  Hot as hell if you get out in the sun though.

« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2016, 04:47:35 PM »

Shady with a nice breeze on the patio, not bad.  Hot as hell if you get out in the sun though.
Humid as schitt out.  I can imagine what it must be like down at the ROT rally where there are hundreds of hot, sweaty overweight bikers who haven't showered in three days.

« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2016, 04:48:02 PM »

Watching the SC Cocks vs  OK State.  1-0 Oklahoma State in the 5th
2-0 now
3-0

« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2016, 04:48:43 PM »

Shady with a nice breeze on the patio, not bad.  Hot as hell if you get out in the sun though.
Humid as schitt out.  I can imagine what it must be like down at the ROT rally where there are hundreds of hot, sweaty overweight bikers who haven't showered in three days.
Well there is one less today than yesterday

« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2016, 04:58:28 PM »

About time  to head to the airport.  Have a good one guys.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6