Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2016, 04:59:48 PM »

About time  to head to the airport.  Have a good one guys.
Alright Dave, have a good trip.

« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2016, 05:02:50 PM »

Shady with a nice breeze on the patio, not bad.  Hot as hell if you get out in the sun though.
Humid as schitt out.  I can imagine what it must be like down at the ROT rally where there are hundreds of hot, sweaty overweight bikers who haven't showered in three days.
You make it sound so inviting.

« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2016, 05:03:58 PM »

About time  to head to the airport.  Have a good one guys.
Ya'll come back now ya hear.

« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2016, 05:17:07 PM »

Shady with a nice breeze on the patio, not bad.  Hot as hell if you get out in the sun though.
Humid as schitt out.  I can imagine what it must be like down at the ROT rally where there are hundreds of hot, sweaty overweight bikers who haven't showered in three days.
Well there is one less today than yesterday
This guy?  http://kxan.com/2016/06/11/deputies-arrest-motorcycle-rider-seen-speeding-and-weaving-through-rot-rally-parade/
Surprised no fatalities reported yet.  Weekend isn't over, though.

« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2016, 05:21:42 PM »

Shady with a nice breeze on the patio, not bad.  Hot as hell if you get out in the sun though.
Humid as schitt out.  I can imagine what it must be like down at the ROT rally where there are hundreds of hot, sweaty overweight bikers who haven't showered in three days.
Well there is one less today than yesterday
This guy?  http://kxan.com/2016/06/11/deputies-arrest-motorcycle-rider-seen-speeding-and-weaving-through-rot-rally-parade/
Surprised no fatalities reported yet.  Weekend isn't over, though.
One hit the median barrier on I 35 South around Riverside Dr last night and flew over the barrier into the northbound lanes and then got run over by a car.  Thought he was deceased but was alive at the hospital.

EMS tells KXAN they’ve responded to more than a dozen motorcycle crashes over the weekend.

« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2016, 05:31:25 PM »

Shady with a nice breeze on the patio, not bad.  Hot as hell if you get out in the sun though.
Humid as schitt out.  I can imagine what it must be like down at the ROT rally where there are hundreds of hot, sweaty overweight bikers who haven't showered in three days.
Well there is one less today than yesterday
This guy?  http://kxan.com/2016/06/11/deputies-arrest-motorcycle-rider-seen-speeding-and-weaving-through-rot-rally-parade/
Surprised no fatalities reported yet.  Weekend isn't over, though.
One hit the median barrier on I 35 South around Riverside Dr last night and flew over the barrier into the northbound lanes and then got run over by a car.  Thought he was deceased but was alive at the hospital.

EMS tells KXAN they’ve responded to more than a dozen motorcycle crashes over the weekend.
Weekend warriors?

« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2016, 05:34:18 PM »

Shady with a nice breeze on the patio, not bad.  Hot as hell if you get out in the sun though.
Humid as schitt out.  I can imagine what it must be like down at the ROT rally where there are hundreds of hot, sweaty overweight bikers who haven't showered in three days.
Well there is one less today than yesterday
This guy?  http://kxan.com/2016/06/11/deputies-arrest-motorcycle-rider-seen-speeding-and-weaving-through-rot-rally-parade/
Surprised no fatalities reported yet.  Weekend isn't over, though.
One hit the median barrier on I 35 South around Riverside Dr last night and flew over the barrier into the northbound lanes and then got run over by a car.  Thought he was deceased but was alive at the hospital.

EMS tells KXAN they’ve responded to more than a dozen motorcycle crashes over the weekend.
Drunk Weekend warriors?
Fixed it.

« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2016, 05:36:04 PM »

[...]

Now that is correct.

« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2016, 06:00:27 PM »

OK State wins 3-1 and goes to the CWS.

« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2016, 07:41:28 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2016, 07:42:05 PM »

Boiling some gulf shrimp for dinner

« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2016, 07:50:42 PM »

sometime today I gotta say goodbye to the lady and the redhead.
😏
Got enough in ya for a twofer?
Double Barrel Dean must have reloaded.

« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2016, 08:22:00 PM »

[...]

Let's get drunk and go fast!  Woo Hoo!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]